15

4 Months Later
Shai

Life has been hectic and crazy since the shooting on New Years Eve. There wasn't a day that went by where we weren't harassed or accosted by the police in New York. A month of dealing with everything was enough. Jax and I packed up everything we had and moved to Hawaii.

We've been here for three months now and life isn't too bad

We've been here for three months now and life isn't too bad. No one knew us and if they did, they didn't care enough to bother us. Even the police are friendlier. This was a good choice for the both of us. Jax is even making new acquaintances and being nice, something we know she doesn't know how to do.

"Are you ready?" Jax asked snapping me out of my day dream.

"Um, yea I am. Do you have everything?"

"Yea babe. Don't start."

I laughed a little, but still checked the bags behind her. Last time we went to a neighboring beach she forgot the sunscreen and burnt completely up. My poor baby was so red and in pain.

"Shai what I just say...I got everything. Now let's go!"

I raised an eyebrow at her. I love when she gets bossy and in control. She looked over at me and saw the look in my eyes.

"Oh no. When we get back. I need a break. We've been fuckin for three days now."

She was right. We both had a few days to ourselves. No job, school or extracurricular activities to handle, so we decided to lay up all weekend and fuck.

"Fine, but when we get back its on."

Jax rolled her eyes and picked up the bags. "Let's go man. Ass done got addicted to sex."

I slapped her on the ass before she opened the door and walked out. I'm beyond happy today and the fact that I get to spend it with the love of my life on the beach is priceless.

We packed everything into the car once we got downstairs. Jax was driving there so I hopped in the front seat and plugged my aux cord up. As soon as she started the car, Lee Mazin's song 'The Wave' came on. Jax looked over at me and gave me the coldest look.

"Do we have to listen to this song every time we get in the car?"

I bopped my head and sang along.

That shit wet
That shit be like splash, splash
New shoes
New bag of money
These hoes talk, but no ion play
That Range Rover sitting on deuces
And you need a key to get where I stay
My whole team, they too real
You act up know they gone spray
These girls around me, they go getters
So sleeping round bitch we don't lay

The beat dropped and I lost my mind. I was jumping back and forth causing the whole car to shake. Jax looked at me and snatched the phone out my hand.