5

Shai

It's been three weeks since Ty and I had our little moment. Nothing has happened since, which I was surprised about. I walk around the room half naked all the time and so does she. I guess we've been so busy with classes and homework we haven't had time to do anything.

I was chilling in the room when I heard Ty walk in. She was laughing with someone, another woman to be exact. I tried my hardest to not get upset but I was. I liked Ty and for her to bring someone else to the room while I was here was lower than low.

"Hey Shai what's up?" She asked. I didn't say anything I just grabbed my phone, keys and purse and left. I brought up Jax's number and texted her. She lived in the dorm up campus, which was about a five minute walk.

When I got there she was standing outside waiting for me. She smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and followed her inside. Her room was on the first floor. She put her key in the door and turned the knob. It smelled like peaches and cream. Z was laying on her bed sleep. She looked so good in her sports bra and boxers, but Jax looked good as hell too. She had on a see-through shirt with a black bra and some booty shorts. I looked her up and down and felt my self heating up.

She smiled and sat on her bed so I sat beside her. "I'm so pissed at Ty" I began. She quickly shut me up by kissing me. At first I was against it but her lips were so soft and she made me feel good. She tangled her fingers through my curly hair and pulled me in closer to deepen the kiss. My hands roamed her body and I soon was craving more. She broke the kiss up staring at me with lust in her eyes. I knew I shouldn't do this but I wanted to, needed to, HAD to.

Zion

I was on the bed sleep when I heard someone come in. It sounded like a feminine voice, a voice I've heard before. I ignored it and went back to sleep. It was Friday afternoon and I was done with classes. We decided on going out later tonight so I needed my rest for the multiple numbers I planned on getting.

"I'm so pissed at Ty" I heard the voice say. I slightly opened my eyes to see Shai sitting on Jax's bed. I thought nothing of it until I saw Jax lean in and kiss Shai. She looked a little nervous but loosened up after a few seconds. Their hands were exploring each other's body and I was getting turned on. I had the urge to join in but I was talking to Shai's friend so I just rolled over and pretended like I was shuffling in my sleep. They stopped and started giggling. Shai laid her head in Jax's lap and they just quietly talked. It was actually cute and to be quite honest Jax was a better match for Shai than Ty was.

Ty is my homie, but she has player ways. Her last relationship was her junior year in high school and even that didn't turn out too well. They both cheated on each other over and over to the point where there was no reason in even being together.

Jax was sweet, kind hearted and soft; something Shai needed. I could tell she was new to this and needed a little guidance. I hope Jax is that person for her. She deserves something real as fuck too after being fucked over our freshman year.

***

Jax, Shai and I walk in the club with Ty and her little toy behind us. Shai was still mad at Ty so I'm assuming the head was A1. We went upstairs and found a couch to chill at and order a bottle. Although none of us are twenty one, my older cousin is the club owner so he lets us slide.

I looked over at Ty staring Shai down. She looked uncomfortable and annoyed. I didn't see why Ty would be mad because she's the one who didn't tell Shai what it was from the jump. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

"Ty why you keep staring at me?" Shai finally asked after about ten minutes. She rolled her eyes and took a drag of the blunt. Exhaling the smoke she laughed. "So you're with Jax now?" She sounded kind of hurt but I wasn't sure why.

"Don't worry about who I'm with. You obviously made your choice so I'm making mine."

She grabbed Jax's hand and led her to the dance floor. Usher and Beyoncé Love In This Club came on. Jax started grinding on Shai very sexually. It was very clear that she wanted her, but was willing to wait until she got to know her better. They were in their own little world, just them two. It was like no one else was on the dance floor.

"You're loving this aren't you?" Ty asked giving me the meanest mug face. I smiled and nodded my head yes.

"Ty you knew she liked you, but you insisted on bringing some girl back to the room. How do you think she feels? Jax gives her the attention she wants and needs. Just take your L and be happy for her."

She smacked her lips at me and walked down to the dance floor with whatever her name is. They were trying to compete with Shai and Jax, but it wasn't working because they weren't paying either of them any mind. I sat back, sipped my drink and texted my lil boo, Pooh.

Unknown

I was dancing with Ty, but she wasn't really dancing WITH me. She was somewhere else mentally and I knew it had to do with that bitch. If all Ty did was eat the broad's pussy why is she acting like this? She told me she doesn't catch feelings so what is so special about this girl?

I grab Ty by the face and turn her head towards me. "Don't worry about her. She made her choice."

I tried cheering her up but that didn't work either. I was over this shit. I walked away and went to grind on the next stud. I wasn't about to come second to anyone and that's real.

She was about 5'7, brown skin, dreads dipped in a honey brown color and pearly white teeth. She could definitely take me home if she wanted to.

Back That Ass Up by Juvenille came on and I did exactly that, backed my ass up until she couldn't take it anymore. She leaned down and whispered in my ear. "You want to get out of here?"

I smiled and said yes. I walked back upstairs to grab my stuff and told everyone bye. Ty missed out on this because I had planned on rocking her world all night long. What sophomore you know pulls a senior and then fucks it up?

We walked out to her car, which looked brand new. I admired it for a few seconds before I got in. She sped off and the sound of the engine turned me on. I slid my dress up and started playing with myself. She looked over and smiled, moving my hands out the way and replacing them with hers. She rubbed in a circular motion around my clit speeding up as time went by. I was almost to my peak when she pulled in her driveway. She lived in a big ass house that had three floors. I bagged someone with money I thought to myself. I slid my dress back down and got out the car. Tonight was about to be a good night.

***

Jax

It was 2:30 in the morning and we were just getting back on campus. Our drunk asses had to jump the gate because it was locked. Can you say ultimate struggle. We almost got caught by the guard because Ty dumb ass decided to fall and grunt loud as hell.

Shai went back to her room to grab some clothes then came back with me. We showered and got ready for bed. I was worn out from all the bumping and grinding we did on the dance floor. Shai can really throw that ass in a circle.

"Y'all so damn cute" Zion said making kissing noises.

We laughed and cuddled even more. She was on FaceTime with Pooh but not paying any attention to her. She was getting frustrated and threatened to hang up on her but didn't due to Z begging her not to.

Shai was drifting off and on to sleep when all of a sudden she shot up and ran to the bathroom. Zion looked at me with a concerned face. I got up and followed her into the bathroom where I found her puking every drink she had tonight into the toilet. The smell was foul and made me want to puke as well, which is hard to do because I have a strong stomach. I put my nurse jacket on and catered to Shai's light weight ass.