Myth War | Book II

Od Gamedays

●●●This is the Sequel to Myth High. You must read that first to understand this book.●●● 《■■■■》 "In a dar... Více

Note
Cast List
Playlist
Part I
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Part II
Prologue III
Prologue IV
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Part III
Prologue V
Prologue VI
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Part IV
Prologue VII
Prologue VIII
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Part V
Prologue IX
Prologue X
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Five Fact Thingy
Monster Hunter Society
Social
Important Message

Chapter I

118 2 1
Od Gamedays

Chapter I

"I have fought many battles, many of which most will never understand. Even when my mind and body have felt weak, my soul has stayed strong. I am unstoppable."

-Karen Salmansohn

  It was terrible.

Ever since hell, everything had been out of wack. Andrea had been brought in and checked up on. We were questioned on where we found her and answered truthfully.

  Us Monster Hunters were looked down on by those we had called friends before.

  And I was circling the insanity drain.

  Nightmares of what I had done in hell consumed my nights and I would wake up with  claw marks all over my clothes. I even woke up one night to find a large gash on my stomach one time.

  My life was being torn from me, and I couldn't control it.

  Today was no different.

  I was standing in a pool of blood. I was nude, but dripping with blood. My hand instinctually began to rub my skin. The blood kept coming, and I began to feel it being poured into me.

  I looked up and screamed as I tried to run, but my feet seemed to be glued to the ground. I instantly felt blood be dumped into my mouth when I tried to scream. My throat clogged and I began to choke.

A low laugh came from all around me. My eyes were saucers as I tried to look around.

Suddenly, the scene changed.

  I was in hell, and everyone was around me. However, I wasn't paying attention to them.

  I was madly swinging my sword at Ezekiel, and he looked slightly nervous as he dodged my swings.

  My cries pierced the air. They were like those insane screams from anime that made you turn the sound down as you desperately tried to see if you could still hear. Suddenly, I stopped.

  The sword is useless a voice hummed. Drop it.

  My hands let go of the sword. I saw some of them giving me odd looks, though Garroth was slowly realizing what was going on.

  Shift, you'll be able to kill him then.

The sound of bones cracking and snapping filled the air as I slowly shifted into my wolf form.

  I was huge. The main reason being the fact I had no ordinary wolf. My wolf had midnight black fur that seemed to glint with a blue coloring when in the right light. My eyes were a deep blue that resembled the mythical blue moon those smurfs worshipped or whatever. I had large nails that almost resembled claws. My breath was foul, and my teeth were jagged. For whatever reason they were white. Maybe they resembled my perfectly white teeth?

Nonetheless, my wolf could easily scare someone. I was always told that if I ever shifted, I'd end up hurting a lot of people. So, I had never shifted willingly. Whenever I was forced to shift, I was locked in a room in case anything happened. That happened every few months, and hurt like the Devil.

I growled lowly at Ezekiel as I slowly padded towards him. I heard a faint cry from Garroth, but I didn't listen to him.

Good, Timothy. Now, kill him. Hurt him. Torture him.

My jaw snapped open at Ezekiel, who barely dodged it. He was struggling. I growled loudly and used one of my paws to wack him off balance. He went tumbling down into the ground, and my jaw went for the leg.

I heard screaming from Ezekiel as I tore into his flesh. I could also hear other screams from everyone else, but I didn't care. I only cared about the taste of Ezekiel's blood as it trickled down my throat. I only cared about the tears coming out of his eyes, and the sorry smell of urine that filled the air.

His bone snapped as I bit down once more. Then, as if I finally got a conscious, I let him go and backed up.

The next thing I remember clearly was waking up butt-ass naked sitting in a pool of blood.

My eyes snapped open as I awoke from my dream. My body was slick with sweat and I clearly had thrashed around. I saw another threesome of claw marks on the wall. A sigh escaped my throats as I examined all the tienes around that new one. I looked down and saw my duvet in shreds, and I had a gash right next to the bandage that covered my other one. I groaned.

When I managed to sit up, the first thing I did was wrap another bandage around my torso and covered the new gash up. Then, I walked out. Putting a shirt on would be even more painful than putting a bandage on.

I walked slowly down the stairs, gripping the stairwell as if it was the only way to live, which it kind of was. I did not want to fall down these stairs.

When I got downstairs the first person I saw was Caleb, who frowned when he saw my second bandage. Darrin walked in, and when he saw my torso, he sighed. "Am I gonna have to fill in some more claw marks?"

"Yes,"

He gave me a light smile before walking towards the garage. Garroth walked over. "Hey Tim, you okay?"

I nodded meekly before sitting down. Garroth sat next to me and examined my new bandage before gently patting my shoulder. Caleb walked over holding a baggy sweatshirt. "This should help them breath."

"Why would I need to wear something? I'm not going anywhere."

"Timothy, you need to explain everything to them. What you heard in Hell, why you lost control like that."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "It's not my fault I can't control my wolf."

Garroth sighed. "Please Tim? All three of us will be there with you."

I sighed in defeat. I knew I'd have to do this eventually. "Fine, lets go."

****

Garroth helped me out of the car when we pulled up to Caleb's house. Caleb walked to the front door and unlocked it. I saw him talking to someone as Garroth helped me walk to the door.

When we got there I saw Andrea standing there. She looked terrible. Her brown hair was tangled and her eyes were red and swollen. She was wearing her pajamas, obviously. I took a breath in through my nose and smelled everyone else sitting in the living room. I frowned.

"Tim, what's wrong?" Andrea asked, her voice weak and hoarse.

"Nothing." I grunted, moving slowly it from Garroth's grip.

She nodded and sniffed. "Everyone is already inside."

We slowly made our way in, and when I got in there was only one seat left. Garroth was about to have me sit down in it, but I let Andrea instead. I'm sure the supernatural in the room would take it the wrong way.

"So, what did you want to tell us, Caleb?" Michal asked, glaring at him.

  "Actually, its better if Timothy explains it to you."

  I gave him a dark glare, and his eyes widened. Garroth grabbed my arm and tugged me towards him. "Your eyes," he whispered.

  My eyes immediately snapped shut and I rubbed them. "Sorry Caleb. Now, what was going on?"

  Caleb sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Why you went insane in hell." He growled.

  "Oh, yeah."

  Aristide frowned. "I heard about it. How exactly did it happen, Tim?"

  I frowned. "Did they not tell you how it all went down?"

  "Troy told me, but his story might be slightly biased."

  Troy scoffed at that. "Why would it be biased?"

  Leyna rolled her eyes. "We all would have a biased story, Aristide."

  Aristide sighed. "Yes, well, can you tell us?"

  As soon as he said that, I thought about it. It filled my mind and consumed my thoughts. I was descending into darkness, and my legs were losing their ability to hold me up. The gashes in my stomach began to burn and I felt my knees buckle.

  "Tim!" Garroth cried as he scooped me into his arms.

  I cried out when his arms connected with my gashes, and he immediately apologized. I was gently laid on my back and my shirt lifted up. My gashes were bleeding, again. However, all I could really see and hear was the memories from hell, and his voice filling my mind.

  My eyes began to roll into the back of my head, and all I could think was how stupid I looked.

  I probably looked pretty damn stupid.

****

Andrea stared down at Timothy as she watched him pass out. She covered her mouth as Garroth checked his pulse just in case. "He's alive."

All Andrea could see were the scars. They covered his body, and looked deep. They puffed out, and looked fairly old. Andrea looked at Caleb, about to ask for answers, but he didn't even glance at her. His eyes were frozen on the scars and his eyes glossed over. It was obvious he was remembering something.

  Garroth and Darrin bent down and gently lifted Timothy up. Andrea moved over so they could easily set him down on the chair. "I apologize if we get any blood on the furniture." Garroth said as he unraveled a bandage.

  Andrea waved her hand in dismissal. "It's okay, no worries."

  "What's wrong with him?" Michal asked, a sharp edge obvious in his voice.

  "He's been having nightmares, and he's coming into his dreams. Soon he'll take over when he's awake. We have to be careful about this." Garroth said, ignoring Michal.

  Darrin ran a hand through his hair. "Man, I hate this."

  Caleb nodded. "I had a bad feeling something like this would happen if he went to Hell, but I didn't think it would happen to this magnitude."

  Andrea frowned and glanced back at her friends. Michal and Troy looked about ready to kill a man while he others looked mildly annoyed, except for maybe Aristide, who was looking at Timothy with a bit of concern. Andrea turned away and looked back down at Timothy.

Garroth looked stressed as he looked down at his friend. "God, I hope he doesn't..."

  Caleb shook his head. "He'll be fine. It won't be like then."

  Darrin nodded. "He's gotten better."

Timothy twitched in his sleep. Garroth looked down, his mouth turning into a frown. Andrea watched as he did it again, and again. Soon, his body stilled.

"Does he do this a lot?" Estal asked, walking forward.

"Only in his sleep." Garroth answered.

Timothy murmured something in his sleep before he began to sweat. His face turned from peaceful to an almost fearful look, and he began to tear at his bandaids. Garroth shook his head as he tried to get him to stop, but Timothy only let out a low growl. Garroth stepped back, and he relaxed. It didn't last long, though.

Andrea watched as Timothy's hand grew claws and he began to tear at his chest. Garroth screamed as he went for his friend and began to beg for him to wake up.

Everyone was stunned as they saw Timothy's eyes widen. The first thing he did was scream in pain and begin to sob. He wrapped his arms around Garroth, who gently picked up his friend with some help from Darrin and a bit for Caleb.

Andrea walked with them as Caleb led them to his room. She looked behind her at her other friends, who all looked like they'd seen a ghost.

"What do you think they were talking about? I mean, they kept mentioning a 'He', so who could that be?" Zoe asked, staring intently at everyone.

"Perhaps they are talking about his wolf side? I know some people refer to it like that, even though many werewolves don't." Leyna suggested, shrugging her shoulders slightly.

  Troy nodded, looking down at her. "Yeah, that seems like the most logical suggestion. What else could it be, right?"

****

What's up?

  I hope you like this chapter better than the original which was quite out-of-wack.

  So today is a good day.

  Why?

  Well I'm fifteen today, not old, but not young.

  Also,

  I finished this chapter!

  Woo!

  As you noticed, the prologues are the same, but this chapter is different. I might edit the prologues some other time, but for now they are okay in my mind.

  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

  Talk to y'all later!

  -Paige

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.6K 312 49
****Mostly Uneditted **in the process of being rewritten behind the scenes. It will be completely different THIS PAGE IS ONLY TO BE INCLUDED UNDER T...
31.8K 2.5K 36
Hate, knowledge, loyalty, and love - everything has a price, but the highest is power. What would you pay? » ✦ « Jordan wished there was more to lif...
823 221 33
*Book 2 in the Hunter Series* Monsters are real, and they don't bother hiding under your bed. We see them every day and we wave and smile. They're ou...
1.5K 36 57
The title stands for myths and mythical creatures. NOT COMPLETELY ACCURATE! These story is for people who love to read fantasy and romance. Also I a...