The Big Bad Wolf

By DancingDiva21

Aimee Donald is a bad girl. She doesn't listen to her teachers or anyone in that matter. All she wants is for... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue
Important Author's Note! *UPDATED*

Chapter Nineteen

129K 1.4K 123
By DancingDiva21

It was quiet as I waited for Keegan to speak. He looked emotionless at me like he was very deep in thought and it was making me antsy. I fidgeted still in my towel that was wrapped firmly over my chest and just barely came to my knees. A small shiver quaked through me and my body shook from the cold.

Keegan finally snapped out of his trance and rubbed his face with his hand, “Let’s talk somewhere else.” He mumbled. He turned me around and placed a hand on my lower back. We walked beside each other and I was getting all tingly from where his hand rest.  

We walked and walked until we finally made it to Keegan’s room. He opened the door and a burst of freezing air hit me and I let out a squeal, shivering violently. Keegan apologized and went in search of some clothes for me to wear. He handed them to me in record time and I stood there waiting for him to turn around.

I was not about to let him see me in my birthday suit. “Uh, can you turn around?” I asked. Keegan looked at me once and smiled to himself shaking his head. I gave him a scowl. I guess I’ll have to put them on the hard way. I looked around and noticed his closet door was nearby. I walked over to it with Keegan’s curious gaze following my every step.

I tugged open the closet door and wished I hadn’t. The temperature in the closet was colder than Keegan’s room itself. I let out a scream as the cold air beat against my body. “Why the heck is your house so cold?” I screeched. He laughed and I scowled.

“We keep it cold here because naturally our bodies heat it a lot more than a human’s body heat. We can easily over heat in our own house if we don’t keep the temperature low.” He stated and I instantly became jealous of his bodies heat. If becoming a werewolf would give me that heat, I would be happy my whole life, especially if I live here.

“Can you please just… turn around or leave the room for like five seconds. I’m freezing!” I said through clenched teeth. He laughed again a few seconds later, he disappeared out of sight. I sighed in relief and quickly put the clothes Keegan gave me on. They were really loose, so I made a mental note to tell Keegan to get some of my clothes from my house soon. I ran over to the bed and buried myself into the feathered blankets. I sighed in content as heat slowly made its way into my body.

I was crunched up in a ball on the bed. My knees were up to my chest and my left cheek was squished on the soft mattress. The blankets began to move at the end of the bed and a figure came into view. I couldn’t really see who it was because the blankets were thick and the light wasn’t going through the covers. My heart began to race, but I stayed still and kept my breathing even.

“What are you doing?” The voice whispered and I let out a small breath of relief. It was just Keegan. I snuggled a little more against the mattress and closed my eyes. Heat from Keegan’s body was radiating off him and it instantly made the covers warm, which made me warm.

“I am trying to keep warm.” I whispered back. He let a small chuckle escape his lips.

“So, tell me. What happened to sweet little Fay?” He asked with a grin. I scowled. I was beaten and bruised days ago. Now, I want my sweet revenge and be the bad one once again. I hate feeling useless.

“I was never really sweet if you haven’t noticed; I was bruised up and beaten days ago. I think it’s time for me to reclaim my bad girl title and stop letting everyone run over me like I’m a raccoon in the middle of the road.” I mumbled. I felt him shift closer to me and the warmth that came from him made me smile.

“I don’t think you’re a raccoon in the middle of a road.” He whispered in my ear and I mentally rolled my eyes. Of course, he would say that.

“Yeah, I know you don’t, but to everyone else I am. To be honest, I am sick of it. I want to show whose top dog around here.” I laughed mentally at my joke.

“Are you sure you want to be like us?” Keegan asked skeptically. I nodded slowly, but noticed we were under dark covers.

“Yes, I’m sure.” I answered truthfully. “It was bound to happen eventually anyways.” I stated.

“Right, of course, I’ll change you when we get back from our vacation.” I smiled to myself.

“When are we leaving by the way?” I asked sleepily. It took him a few moments to answer.

“Tomorrow morning.” He mumbled. My eyes shot open.

“I don’t have any clothes to wear and we didn’t even pack!” I panicked. Keegan laughed at my outburst and scowled at him once again.

“You need to learn to relax. I have everything already packed and ready to go in the morning. I had someone grab things you might need from your house and he brought a few important things. I put them in the closet.” I took a deep breath relaxing a bit. I tend to freak out over the smallest of things.

I mumbled an okay and closed my eyes again. I was getting very sleepy and sooner or later, I drifted off into a dream.

I sat in a house I was all too familiar with. I was at my house and I was watching my real parents playing with my little baby self. I laughed and giggled while my parents looked at me with adoration in their eyes. My mom was so beautiful. I looked just like her now that I’m older.

I started feeling jealous at my small self. She had her real parents. Something I would give anything to have back. I never knew them at all and a sad feeling came over me.

The scene changed and I was in the kitchen watching my mother feed me and my father filmed us. I wasn’t sure if that was what he looked like or how I imagined he would look like. He was tall and had light brown hair and a five o’clock shadow. He looked at my mother and me with such joy in his eyes and love.

I couldn’t believe my whole life was a lie. Aimee Donald was never a real person. She was a made up name with a fake parents that didn’t even love me or come to see me. I lived on my own for a while and didn’t have anywhere to go, but now I do. Scenes changed and each one was different. I watched myself grow a little bigger, I watched as my Foster Parents came and took me away. I watched myself grow older and older until I was the girl I was now.

My eyes flashed open and the room was dark. Keegan’s arm was around my torso and the familiar feelings swirling inside my stomach. I noticed that my eyes were crusted with dried tears and there were still some falling from my eyes. I sniffled and Keegan stirred a little in his sleep. I wiped the tears from my eyes and gently grabbed Keegan’s arm from my stomach and snuggled deeper into his warmth.

Keegan tightened his arms around me and I instantly felt better and safe. My heart thudded quickly within my chest and I enjoyed the feelings he was giving me until I shut my eyes and let sleep over take me again.

Keegan gently shook me awake telling me to get up and that we were leaving soon. I reluctantly opened my eyes and Keegan was hovering over me. He was dressed in a t-shirt and pants, but he forgot to brush his hair. I’m not even going to lie; he looked pretty sexy right now.

I sat up and rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes. I hardly got any sleep last night. Not good sleep anyways.

Keegan handed me my clothes and told me to get ready to leave. I headed in the bathroom and slipped my clothes on. I opened one of the drawers searching for an unused toothbrush and found a whole drawer full of unopened toothbrushes. I picked one I liked and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a loose bun and looked over myself.

I looked okay, not like I need to impress anyone anyways. I walked out of the bathroom and Keegan stood there waiting. “You ready to go?” He asked. I nodded groggily from exhaustion. Maybe I can get a few hours of sleep on the ride to wherever we were going.

I sat down in the passenger side and almost shrieked with excitement. The seats were so comfy, which means I can sleep easily. Keegan hopped inside of the car and the garage door opened. He pulled out and I looked outside. It was still dark!

“Why are we leaving now? The sun hasn’t come up yet.” I tell him. He smiles to himself completely ignoring my question. “Where are we even going?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” He says. I end up falling asleep after a few minutes of driving. I wanted to catch some sleep while it was still dark out. I don’t know how long I had been asleep, but when I woke up the sun was shining in the sky so I’m guessing it’s a little close to noon.

I look out the window watching houses, barns, and fields go by. My stomach starts to growl loudly and I blush a little. Keegan laughs at me.

“Are you hungry?” He asks and I nod my head. He frowns, “Well I am sorry.” I open my mouth and hit him in the arm. He grabs his arm in fake pain and I scowl at him.

“Why can’t we stop?” I ask. He looks at me like I’m stupid and I give him on back mirroring his face.

“We are nowhere near any food places right now or anywhere at all actually.” I frown as my stomach growls again. Maybe I should have slept longer. After what felt like hours, we finally found a place to eat. It was a cute looking shack with a sign on the top that read, Deena’s Diner. We walked in and the inside was just as cute.

The walls were a light turquoise and the floor was black and white checkered squares. There were license plates on the walls with different things written on them and random pictures of the olden days. We sat down at a little red booth and a lady in a working uniform came over.

She stared at Keegan for a moment and I swear I could see drool coming out from the corners of her lips. She was young around my age or a little older. She had light blonde hair, blue eyes and was very skinny. She took our orders and sashayed to the back of the diner. Keegan had his phone out looking at something and I just looked at him with a-what- the- heck look.

He looked up a little from his phone and gave me a confused look. “Did you not see that girl giving you that look?” I asked. He shook his. “Did you not feel her staring?”

“No.” He answered shortly.

“I thought werewolves could sense stuff like that.” I whispered leaning over the table so I wasn’t being too loud for anyone to hear. He sat his phone down and smiled at me.

“Why would I pay any attention to her, when everything I could ever want is right here in front of me?” He said. I was about to say something, but the girl came back with drinks. She asked us if we needed anything, and I shook my head. She stood there staring at Keegan a little while longer and I was getting aggravated. I was about to get angry with her.

She finally sauntered away and I let out an aggravated sigh out. Keegan gave me a weird look, “Are you okay?” He asked. I shook my head. He smiled. “You’re not jealous are you?”

I am not jealous. Fay Andrews does not get jealous. “No.” I grumbled. He laughed.

“Yes, you are. Why are you jealous of her?” He asked. I didn’t answer him nor did I plan on it. I didn’t want him to know.

He leaned over to me and grabbed my chin bring my mouth to his. I closed my eyes feeling the warmth of his lips against mine. Tingles formed along my lips and he deepened the kiss. My heart beat was fast and I’m sure anyone could hear it. There was a loud clanking noise beside us and I was about to move, but Keegan wouldn’t let me.

The waitress mumbled something I barely could hear and it was something along the lines of ‘get a room’.  When she left Keegan leaned back and sat back down in his seat. I smiled and put my fingertips to my lips still feeling the warmth.

I looked up at Keegan and he smiled. “See.” He said. “Nothing to be jealous about.” I blushed and didn’t meet his eye contact. I grabbed my food and started eating my food. We both ate in silence and when we finished we left a small tip, then leaving hand in hand. The whole way out I could feel the jealous glare of our waitress and smirked to myself.

We were on the road again. I had my window halfway down and the music was playing just barely enough to hear. There was little talk in the car so I became very bored and my legs were very cramped up. I could tell we were not going to see another house for miles. Just miles and miles of straight roads and large wide open fields of grass, nowhere to stop and rest.

“Can we stop somewhere so I can stretch?” I asked loudly over the roaring of the wind in my ears. Keegan shook his head.

“No.” he said and I frowned.

“My legs feel all cramped and junk.” I whined. He laughed rolling my window up and I started protesting, but he opened the sun roof. I unbuckled my seatbelt and stood up in my seat sticking half of my body through the sunroof. The wind was blowing my hair back out of my face and not all over the place. The air was so warm and not cold like it is back at home.

My leg began to feel tingly and looked down through the sunroof and Keegan was running his hand up and down my leg.

“Can you stop?” I yelled at him through the window and I saw him chuckle.

“No.” I scowled. Is that all he can say?

“How many times are you going to say no?” I asked. He smiled and shrugged not taking his eyes off the road. I rolled my eyes. After a few minutes, I got back in the car and Keegan rolled the sunroof back. I fixed my hair quickly throwing it back into a pony tail.

“When are we going to be there?” I questioned looking at Keegan. He stared out the road for a few more moments and looked at me.

“Tomorrow afternoon.” He says. My eyes bug out and I cross my arms.

“I can’t ride in a car much longer. I think I might go crazy.” He laughs.

“Calm down, you always have panic attacks before I even finish what I have to say.” I open my mouth to say something back, but I have nothing to say to that because it’s true.

“Were stopping at a hotel tonight and we’ll finish the rest of the way tomorrow.” He says quickly so I don’t panic.

“Well, I’m getting bored.” I tell him. He turns the radio up and Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield comes on. I groan a little bit. I have a love hate relationship with this song. When the chorus comes on Keegan starts singing the lyrics in a loud obnoxious voice and I start laughing. He sounds absolutely ridiculous.

I lean my back against my door folding my legs up to my chest and watch Keegan sing like a weirdo to Pocket Full of Sunshine. He bobs his head back and forth, side to side. I sigh in content as I watch the grown man singing ridiculously and smile to myself. This is who I’m going to live with forever.

But the best part about it… I actually want to wake up every day seeing his beautiful face. He may be an alpha of a werewolf pack, but he is my mate and I don’t think I could ask for anything better.

___________________________________________

Hey guys!:) So sorry i haven't uploaded lately. I was giving myself a break from writing everday. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and i think i will try and upload again tomorrow night or Sunday, i don't know. haha

Where do you think Fay and Keegan are going?

I hope you enjoyed reading and thanks for everything! :) I have decided on writing a second book. You all shall be surprised of what i have planned for yall. I'm excited to start writing it! :)

Thanks for reading! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 49 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
2.7K 156 37
Danni Adams moves to a new school for her last year of high school hoping to start off new. She has the mind set of focusing on school, and staying o...
16.5K 404 23
Vinice Anderson. Your normal human girl, right? Wrong. At birth she was adopted into a loving family of werewolves. She had caring parents and an ama...
3M 83.3K 32
Prologue: Misty hurt is a 16 year old werewolf who just moved to a new town with her abusive parents.She is shy suicidal and scared to death of peop...