Bullied. A Magcon fanfic

By excusemeidiot

Madi is a regular teenage girl. Oh besides the fact that 9 guys called Magcon make her life totally awful. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sorry
I'm back!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OMG I'M SO SORRY
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

115 3 0
By excusemeidiot

Nash's p.o.v

I picked Hayes and Madi up out in the middle of nowhere. The car ride was pretty awkward. I could see that Madi hadn't stopped crying since she found Hayes. I could just see the pain in her eyes and it broke my heart.

We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and looked over at Madi as I put the car in park. She still had tears rolling down her cheeks without any noise. I was so upset with Hayes for doing this to Madi. She's like my little sister and I hate to see her heartbroken.

"Madi let's get out" I said kindly to her.

"Oh uh yeah sorry" She said clearly snapping out of a daze.

I got out of the car and saw Hayes standing by the car after he just got out and looked like he was staring at the hotel doors.

I looked over at the doors and saw Madi running through the doors. As she got through the door I could hear her loud sobs. I looked back over at Hayes and he was just standing and staring with tears falling out of his eyes.

"Hayes come on let's go" I said to him.

He just started walking towards the door.

We got to our room and Hayes tried going into his room but Madi was already in there so the door was locked.

"MADI OPEN THIS FREAKIN DOOR RIGHT NOW" Hayes screamed obviously sick of Madi being upset.

She flung the door open with tears streaming down her face and messy hair just like she was when I picked her up and brought her back here.

"This is my room too" Hayes said to Madi.

He went in the room as Madi stepped aside then she closed the door.

I just stood there in case anything happens in there. Then I heard yelling. Then right as I was about to walk over to the door to see what was going on Madi busted through the door and went running out of the room sobbing. She ran to me and the other guys' room.

"HAYES WHAT THE HECK" I yelled at him as he walked out of the room looking to see where Madi went.

"I said some things I shouldn't have" Hayes said dropping to the floor.

"Man just stay away from her!!" I shouted at him because he keeps screwing up.

"Ughhhhh" he said upset.

~~~

Madi's p.o.v

Nash just had to pick me up with Hayes ugh. But anyways we got to the hotel and I was just staring out the window when Nash told me we were here so I got out of his car and so did Hayes. We made eye contact which made me cry more.

Then I ran into the hotel and up to my room. A couple minutes after I got into my hotel room I heard "MADI OPEN THIS FREAKIN DOOR RIGHT NOW"

It was Hayes. I opened the door and immediately Hayes said "This is my room too"

I stepped aside and let him come in.

"What do you want" I asked flopping down on the bed.

"What do I want? What do I want? Really?" He asked like I'm stupid.

"Yes what do you want idiot?" I asked.

"MADI WHAT THE HECK WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NICE??!!" he yelled.

"OH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE BECAUSE SOME STUPID BOY SHATTERED MY HEART TO PIECES YOU STUPID JERK" I yelled not regretting what I said at all.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THATS A LOAD OF CRAP. I'M GLAD WE AREN'T DATING ANYMORE. I'M SO GLAD I CHEATED ON YOU. I DON'T REGRET A SINGLE SECOND OF IT BUT I COMPLETELY DO REGRET EVER DATING YOU OR EVER EVEN MEETING YOU" he said as I stood there my heart shattering even more. When I thought I didn't have anymore tears left to cry but as soon as he said those words I burst out crying for the millionth time today.

Then I immediately turned around and ran out the door and bumped into Nash but ran to his and the other guys' room.

I busted through the door and fell on the floor crying. Hey it might be slightly dramatic but I just got my heart broken so I have the right to be dramatic.

Anyways as soon as I fell on the floor I felt all eyes on me and silence for a few seconds until everyone ran over to me and were all saying stuff and I couldn't understand anyone.

"QUIET" I heard Nash yell as he walked into the room.

Everyone went silent and then Cam said "What the heck happened?"

I slowly put my head up and glared at Cam then looked at Nash indicating that I wanted Cam to leave.

"Uh Cam I think you should go" Nash said as kindly as possible.

"Um okay" Cam said knowing why I wanted him to leave.

"So Madi what in the world happened??" Matt asked really confused and worried.

Matt and I probably got along the best besides Nash of course and we've gotten sorta close even though no one can really tell.

I explained to them everything that happened that they didn't already know. And everything that Hayes just said to me in our hotel room.

"I'm gonna kill a-" Matt mumbled and got up and started heading for the door then Nash stopped him.

I was still crying, not as hard as I have been but just a little. I got sympathetic looks from all the guys.

"Madi we know your hurting but we're going to try our best to try and make you feel better" Shawn said. He's so sweet.

"Thanks guys" I replied.

"Hey wannnaaa go to the carnival that's open tonight here in LA?" Nash asked trying to cheer me up.

"Sure Nashy" I said trying to make myself be happy.

"Great. Be back over here in 2 hours ready to go" Nash said and I smiled and nodded then walked out the door.

I turned around and walked back in and awkwardly said "Um Hayes is in there"

"Oh righttttt" Nash said remembering.

"I'll get him out and you can go get all of your stuff and bring it over here if you want" Nash said sweetly.

"Thanks Nashy your a life saver" I said hugging him. I finally stopped crying thank goodness.

Me and Nash went into the hall way and went down to my room.

"Wait here, I'll be right back" he said going into my room where Hayes was.

"Hayes can you come out for a sec so Madi can get her stuff" Nash asked trying to be nice to Hayes even though he was pissed at him.

"Uh sure" I heard Hayes say and they both walked out of the room into the hallway where I was.

"Madi why don't you just get all of your stuff and bring it over to my room so you can stay in there" he said so Hayes knew what we were doing.

"O-Okay" I said my voice cracking a little because Hayes was standing there with tears falling down his cheeks.

I went into the room and tried collecting my stuff and listened to Nash and Hayes' conversation.

Hayes: I messed up so bad dude

Nash: obviously

I quietly giggled to myself listening to Nash's sass level.

Hayes: really dude

Nash: yep

*A few moments of silence*

Hayes: what's taking her so long

Nash: Hayes you threw her stuff everywhere and now she has to pick it all up and there's probably broken pieces of stuff that you broke all over the place that she's trying not to hurt her herself on.

Hayes: *silence*

I was finished collecting my things and walked back out into the hallway.

"Thanks for letting me in there Hayes" I said forcing a smile at him.

I'm going to try to be happy and not let some idiot get in the way of my life and happiness.

"Your welcome" he said under his breath with an attitude.

"Well come on Nash" I said to him

"Alright bye Hayes" Nash said to Hayes.

Hayes I didn't respond but just walked back into the room.

We were walking back to the other hotel room when Nash asked "what was that about?"

"What was what about?" I asked.

"You being all nice and stuff" he said.

"Hayes just wants to say things to make me mad or hurt me. That's why he said those things when he came in my hotel room earlier. But I'm not going to let him get to me. I have the right to be happy so I won't let him get in the way of that." I said confidently as we entered the room.

"That's great Madi. Your amazing" he said to me.

"Thanks Nash" I said to him smiling.

"What's this? Madi smiling?" Matt said walking over to me.

"Yep" I replied.

Then he asked Nash "has she laughed yet?"

Nash responded with "nope not yet"

"Well she's going to... right about NOW" Matt said and pushed me onto the bed and tickled me.

"M-MATT S-STOP" I yelled laughing so hard I was crying.

"Alright your free" he said getting up.

I tried to recover from my giggling.

I kept on giggling and giggling.

"Your giggle is so cute" Matt whispered like he was thinking out loud.

"What?" I asked Matt

"Oh uh nothin" he responded with his cheeks turning red.

Nash nudged him and said "*cough* Matt *cough* stop *cough*"

I laughed and went to my suitcase that I brought into their room. I picked out a light pink crop top with high waisted light denim shorts.

Then I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out of the shower and dried off and got my clothes on. Then I blow dried my hair and straightened it and left the bathroom.

I got my white converse on when I heard Jack G, Taylor, and Carter whispering and staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked slightly laughing.

They whispered more and laughed with each other.

I looked at Matt and Nash who were not joining in on the other guys' fun.

"Guys" Matt said giving each of the 3 guys glares.

Jack G cleared his throat and said "Uh yeah?"

"You can stop staring at her." Matt replied to Jack.

The other guys walked in the room. By other guys I'm talking about Jack J, Shawn, Aaron, and Cam.

Mahogany and Jacob left Magcon to go back home with their families. Which is sad because I liked Mahogany, she was a great friend.

"What's goin on in here" Aaron said when he walked in.

Aaron's another one of the guys I'm pretty close to. I guess my favorite of the guys to hang out with or I'm the closet to are probably Nash, Matt, and Aaron. The guys that I'm just okay with are Jack J, Carter, and Shawn. The guys I don't like very much are Taylor, Jack G, and Cam.

Anyways after Aaron asked what was going on Nash answered with "Gilinksy, Taylor, and Carter are over there drooling over Madi"

"Are not" Taylor said with a fake pouty face.

"Are too" I said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYY GUYSSSS I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE AGAIN TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE TO LEAVE AT 2:45 TO GO TO VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE THAT STARTS AT 4 (WE HAVE TO LEAVE THAT EARLY BECAUSE ITS PRETTY FAR AWAY) THE PRACTICE ENDS AT 5 AND WE HAVE 2 GAMES THAT START AT 6 AND LAST UNTIL 9 SOOO YEAH SORRY.

BUT ANYWAYS KEEP READING!! I NOW HAVE 34 READS SO THANK YOU GUYS. ALSO I JUST WANTED TO APOLOGIZE AGAIN FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD PICTURES OF THE OUTFITS IN THE STORY.

BTW I NEED GIRLFRIENDS FOR SOME OF THE OTHER GUYS SO COMMENT YOUR NAME, HAIR COLOR (AND LENGTH), EYE COLOR, PERSONALITY, AND WHO'S GIRLFRIEND YOU WANT TO BE IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE STORY.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 28.7K 34
Lexie Madison is just a normal girl. I mean except for the fact she is vine famous. She is a viner who vines funny things, but she is also secretly a...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...
17.9K 397 38
Ansley is pretty average in the eyes of most people. Life at home is sucky but at this point in life most teenagers hate their home life anyways. In...