Wind of hope {FMA OC fanficti...

By All_in_Art

The world where I am born is cruel. My country, this so small country, Amestris, is leaded by war, in hope pe... More

Human transmutation
Chapter 1 : I want to die...
Chapter 2 : Meeting the Elric brothers
Chapter 3 : Avoiding an expected humiliation
Chapter 4 : I am not strong
Religion ; a reason to live?
Chapter 5 : The town in the East
Chapter 6 : More than you can imagine
Chapter 7 : The scars in our heart
Chapter 8 : Soulless
Home
Chapter 9 : The mines village
Chapter 10 : I watch you
Chapter 11 : New horizons
Dog of the army
Chapter 12 : Quick departure
Chapter 13 : Mysterious encounter
Chapter 14 : Hurricane
Side story : A first mission (Special Valentine's Day)
Chapter 15 : Train ride
Chapter 16 : Prelude to a new departure
Chapter 17 : The truth behind the truth
Family
Chapter 18 : Welcome to Resembool
Chapter 19 : Aware of myself
Chapter 20 : The trap is slowly closing...
Chapter 21 : The secret of the Stone
Chapter 22 : A coin, two sides
Quick note
Chapter 23 : Forever, goodbye...

Prologue

1.4K 25 18
By All_in_Art

There was this one little girl walking in the streets of Central city, capital of Amestris. She always headed toward a big house situated in the south of the town, no one ever knew why. But on her way, this day, a strange event would change her life forever.

Her name was Karen. Karen Mustang, little sister of Roy Mustang. She was currently ten years old. And in the middle of the street stood Katy Nightingale, daughter of Laetitia Nightingale, a powerful air alchemist who refused the state alchemist grade.

Karen stopped in front of her, and they faced each other during a long time, contemplating their differences. If Karen looked like her brother - dark hair and onyx irises - Katy was her complete opposite ; blonde hair and green eyes. The first one smiled.

-Who are you? Karen asked, you look like my master.

-Katy. I assume I'm her daughter, my last name is Nightingale.

-She never told me about you. I'm Karen, her student in air alchemy.

The two little girls stared at each other again and Karen held her hand out toward Katy.

-Can we be friends? she asked.

-Forever if you want, Katy answered taking her hand.

Their hands connected, this was the beginning of a lot of happiness and despair...

//so here's the beginning of this new project... I hope you'll support me for this one too!!! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 481 29
This fic is about Ed and Envy coming together romantically because their differences, with a bit of problems along the way. They will eventually fin...
35.1K 1.2K 25
~Rewrite and edit of this story is called Misery Looms.~ Mysterious murders had plagued Central for a couple of weeks and the military doesn't know w...
23.7K 1.1K 26
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
15.4K 365 12
You and the Elric Brothers were great friends when you were younger. But after they attempted human transmutation, they burned their house down and l...