Following My Reckless Heart

By selfiequeen5079

Sophia moves into a new town across the country, to find out she has the school's bad boy as her neighbor. Wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
The bad boy wants me? Trivia
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 P2/3
Chapter 39 P3/3
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 P1/3
Chapter 41 P2/3
Chapter 41 P3/3
Chapter 42

Chapter 39 P1/3

13.8K 416 56
By selfiequeen5079

We walk out of the classroom and turn left down a hallway. We are walking relatively close.

Cameron breaks the silence by saying "A date with the Sophia Mathews. How did I get so lucky?"

I turn my head away from him and laugh.

"Oh don't worry Soph I didn't see you smile." He says.

I turn my head back to look at him.

"I'm not allowed to see you smile 'cause then I'm going to see how red your cheeks get from blushing." He explains.

"Oh shut up." I nudge him.

"You've probably seen me blush plenty of times already Cameron." I respond.

"Not nearly enough Sophie." He answers sweetly.

A small laugh leaves my mouth. I turn my head impulsively. I'm just use to doing it every time.

He sees me do it. He says "Sophie stop."

He reaches his hand and guides the bottom of my chin towards him.

I smile and for a split second think... It wouldn't be that bad to date Cameron Watters.

~⌚️~

So I get home and I immediately text Liv and ask her if she wants to FaceTime.

I'm so lucky that I already feel so close to Liv. If you really think about it we really haven't known each other for that long.

We FaceTime and I explain to her exactly what happened. Like second by second. She freaks out when she hears that he asked me out. She freaks out even more when I say "I said yes."

She starts shooting out every question that pops to her head. I'm pretty sure I hear Maddy's name more than 5 times.

I just ignore the questions because Maddy isn't on my mind at the moment Cameron is. I'm thinking about how Cameron might be terrible for me, but I want him so bad.

He messes with my head. How can one person make me feel so many different things?

I think about all the crazy things that happened to me and all that I did. He always had to save me.

It keeps slipping my mind that I kissed him in the janitors closet. Was I just caught up in the moment? Or did I really want to kiss him? Mmmmm...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.7K 56
|WATTYS 2021 Shortlisted| ❝Teach me.❞ ❝Teach you what?❞ ❝Teach me how to be a bad boy.❞ Elias Rodriguez has a crush on a certain cheerleader (since f...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
3.3M 102K 63
𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved grandma to start afresh, once she starts a...
607K 8.5K 26
The funny, steal your heart breakout story about a cheerleader, a sexy football player, and the chaos of trying not to fall in love.