Chapter 12

So after I get home, eat dinner, and shower it is late so I start doing my homework. I sit at my white desk in my room and take out one of my binders.

I have to make up some work from math class today because I was in the office. While I am doing my work I notice in my mirror I can see through Cameron's window.

I don't mind so I continued with my work. Making up the math work was really easy because math is my best subject. Then all of a sudden I realize what was going on in Cam's room.

He is with a girl doing something I do not want to see. I think to myself okay whatever he forgot to shut his blinds. I quickly run over to my window and go to shut my blinds.

I then realize who the girl is... it's Britney. All I think now is he definitely left his blinds open for a reason. He was one hundred percent trying to make me jealous or something.

I don't know if he knows I hate her but let's be honest here. Who likes her? So after I shut the blinds I go back to my desk and text Liv all about it.

I will never go out with him. He's an asshole and I deserve a good guy.

~🌙~

The next day at school it is around maybe 7th period and I am taking a shortcut to my next class by using a little staircase no one uses.

When I am walking down I hear someone. It is a guy and he sounds like he's in pain. I quickly start running down the staircase. I see 3 jock looking guys on the other side of the vending machine. I can tell they are on the basketball team because one of them is wearing the sweatshirt all the basketball players wear. I can't see faces or see the victim yet.

I debate on what to do for a split second. There are no teachers around over here because we are near the gym. I obviously can't take 3 basketball players.

So I take a chance and run over to them. I yell "Cut it out! This isn't even a fair fight at all." They continue and I then see the guy getting beat up's face. His lip is starting to bleed and I can't just walk away I have to do something.

I then yell "Stop!" I panic and slide my body in between the guys so the victim was on the wall and the jocks were crowded around.

I then look at all their faces and freeze. I make eye contact with one of them and realize who he is. He quickly looks down.

It is the one and only, Cameron Watters. I kind of want to kick him as hard as I can but then one of them spoke "Get out of the way princess. This doesn't concern you."

They all laugh including Cam. "What the hell are you guys doing get to class! What did he ever do to you?" I say with high volume.

I was fighting the urge to punch all of them because I can't believe what they just did. It just wasn't worth it. The bell then rings and the guys look at each other and one says "Fine Foster we'll continue when your mom isn't here."

I give them a dirty look and they start running towards their classes. I then turn around to look at the guy I was standing in front of. I didn't really get a good look at him until now and his lip was puffing up and he had a black eye.

I grab his hand and say "Oh my gosh are you okay? Let me take you to the nurse."

He pulls away and says "I'm fine." With some attitude "I don't need some girl saving me."

I regain the grip on his hand and say "You're coming to the nurse with me before you're lip becomes a balloon."

We start walking to the nurse and I then break the silence and say "So your name is...?"

He looks down and says "Scott."

I say "nice to meet you Scott. I'm Sophia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's note)- hope you guys like the chapter. Again thank you all for the votes and comments.

I want everyone's thoughts on Cameron in this chapter, so please comment.