Chapter 35

~⌚️~

I get home after a crazy day of school and cheer practice to find my dad asleep on the couch. I was worrying about him all day. I walk over to the couch and grab the blanket that is on the recliner and drape it over him.

He's out cold. I go into the fridge and grab something to heat up for dinner while I get my homework out. I start my homework and my phone goes off.

I look down at my phone to see a text from Cameron saying "I need to explain a lot to you. Meet me at the same closet tomorrow before class."

I ignore it and just continue with my homework.

~🌙~

I walk in to school and go to my locker. Liv, Chloe, and Maddy come up to me. Maddy looks at me normal, so I think she doesn't know that Liv told me everything.

I keep a smile on my face, but who does that to a person? Let's someone fall for a guy when they know it's all just a big joke.

We start walking to home room when I break apart from the pack and say "I'm going to the bathroom real quick." I turn to Liv and say "Tell her I'm coming."

"You want us to come?" Chloe asks.

"No it's fine. I'll be really quick." I answer.

I start walking in the direction of the bathroom then turn into a hallway in a completely different direction.

I find the janitors closet I was searching for and look around to see if anyone is around. I place my hand on the door knob and take a deep breath before I turn it. I open the door to find...

~Cameron's POV~

So I'm trying to get this girl off of me when all of a sudden I hear the door starting to open. She wouldn't lay off even if I was on fire.

I see Sophie walk in and see us together. I know this can't look good. For me especially. Her eyes widen then they go back to normal she goes to turn around and I push Britney off off me.

I yell "Sophie it's not what it looks like!" While running after her.

She speed walks down the hallway in anger.

I continue running nothing is stopping me from catching up to her. Then of course she does the classic Sophie and runs into the girls bathroom.

This isn't going to stop me.

I walk in seeing a girl fixing her hair. I️ say "Out." While pointing to the exit.

I grab Sophie's wrist and refuse to let it go. She tries to rip it away, but I say "I need to explain."

"Cameron what? What do you need to explain? Huh? I think I've seen enough." She yells at me retrieving her wrist.

"Britney followed me into the closet and ambushed me." I say trying to help her understand.

~Sophie's POV~

"She ambushed you with her lips? Cameron get out! I don't want to be in this stupid conversation." I say thinking about how stupid he is sounding.

"How could I just avoid them when they were coming straight at me. She came out of no where. I was trying to get her off. Even ask her." He says.

"Cameron you are fully capable of moving out of the way when a girl is coming at you. It's not a gunshot; it's someone's lips." I say rather fast.

"Soph you think I wanted to kiss Brit..." He says before I cut him off.

I start ranting and letting out all of my thoughts "Cam you can't even get mad that I said that whole thing about you not being my boyfriend. Like please hook up with another girl see if I care. You totally planned that whole thing. You texted me then got Britney on board to suck your face. You know she hates me."

"Sophie..." He goes to start saying something.

"Go kiss your girlfriend!" I yell at him.

"I don't like Britney! You know that!" He tells me.

"Not her! Maddy!" I yell immediately regretting the words that just came out of my mouth.

"Is that what this is all about?" He asks really confused.

I go to walk out and he again grabs my arm.

"I don't know what she told you, but none of it is true. She still likes me, but I don't like her anymore. I finally got over her when I met you." He explains.

"Cameron stop. You..."

"Avoid this." He says as he pushes me against the bathroom wall and places his hand on the side of my face. Before I could even react all I feel is Cameron's lip land on mine.

I feel paralyzed, but I snap out of the trance he put on me and I push him off. I walk out of the bathroom looking really mad but trying to hide the red I knew that was going to take over my cheeks. I look up from the floor to see Mrs.Redman standing there and I look behind me to see Cameron standing there as well.

"Here we go..." I say under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note- I hope you enjoyed the chapter if you did please make sure to leave a vote and comment. Let's blow up the comment section! If you have any ideas please let me know. Some of you have really good ones!

What's going to happen?

Thoughts on Britney?

Thoughts on Cam?

Thoughts on Sophie?

Thoughts on Maddy?

Thoughts on the kiss? 😱