Chapter 27

"I haven't been in it cause it's too cold." I say laughing.

"You'll get used to it." He says swimming near me.

~⌚️~

I'm thinking about getting out, but I am having a good time with him. We talk for a while about random stuff. Some how I now know that he once was fired from his job at the movie theater for watching free movies instead of working. I have no idea how that came up.

We run out of the pool dripping. I feel so cold, and now feeling the breeze rush through my wet hair.

I have a feeling I look terrible at the moment. I  take off my wet cardigan and jewelry.

Since we are soaked I'm trying to think how we are going to get towels if we run inside and get them the whole floor will be flooded.

I look over at him and say "I guess I'm going to have to run in fast."

"Yeah we need them before we get frostbite." He says looking back at me.

"Okay stay here and um don't freeze. Do jumping jacks or something." I say laughing. I put my hand on the handle of the sliding glass door. I open it and run inside. I run straight for the bathroom and grab two towels that were hanging. I throw one over my head cause my hair was dripping all over the floor.

I continue running out to the back. I hand him a towel and we start drying ourselves off.

When he is drying off I guess he saw me staring at him. He smiles and makes me blush.

He seems so genuine and real. I know that I can believe everything that is coming out of his mouth. Unlike some people.

After we dry off he says "Wanna go on a walk?"

"I look horrible. Are you kidding?" I say wiping the makeup the smeared under my eyes.

"You look beautiful." He says walking closer to me. I can feel my face turning a little red.

"Fine. Where do you wanna go?" I say trying to avoid making it awkward.

"Let's just walk and figure that out later." He says.

I look at him like what the heck and he starts walking towards my front yard. I say "Let me just get my phone. I'll meet you in the front." I say while running into the back door up the stairs and into my room.

I quickly rummage through my draws looking for something I can easily slip on cause my shorts are soaked.

I find shorts and a light sweatshirt. I know he's waiting for me, so I grab my phone and slip it into my pocket and look in the mirror.

I grab a makeup remover wipe to wipe under my eyes because I look like a raccoon. I throw my wet clothes in my laundry bin and the wipe in my little pale and bolt down the stairs.

I write a little note on fridge that says I'm out and I'll be back soon on the little dry erase board. I grab a key off the counter and walk out the front door and lock it.

I see Scott sitting on the steps on his phone. I say "Are we gonna go?"

He looks over his shoulder and says "You changed." While looking up and down.

"Yeah." I say looking down at my outfit. "You did push me in a pool so..."

"Oh yeah." He says getting up.

We both start walking down my driveway heading left not passing Cameron's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note- I'm so sorry for making you guys wait so long for such a short chapter my idea flow just stopped for a while. Please leave a vote and comment.

Team Scott or Team Cameron?