Chapter 21

(Cameron's POV)

I see Scott is calming her down because she is freaking out about what her dad is going to do, and if she could get actually sick from this.

I run and kneel next to her. I'm trying to think about what to do there are so many different ways I can go with this. Do I call her parents? Do I call the police? Do I let Scott take her home?

I'm trying to think fast because I know I need to get her away from all these drunk guys.

I say "Soph you are going to be fine people take stuff like this all the time when they go to parties." trying to calm her down. "Right Scott?"

Scott gives me a dirty look, as if I was hinting something; but I honestly don't care.

I see Sophie's eyes and realize how upset she really is. I see a single tear start streaming down her face.

I ask "Should I call your dad?" in a panic.

"NO!" she yells "You can't."

"Okay, but I have to take you home. You can't stay here like this." I explain.

Scott cuts in by saying "No I'm taking her home! Who knows what you'll do to her?" while moving closer to her.

"Back off! I can literally smell all the beer you had. You can't drive, and she needs to get home right now." I say while moving even closer to her. "You don't even know where she lives. I live right next door."

Scott looks at Sophie and says "He's your neighbor?"

"Shut up Scott we do not have time for this." I say.

I look at Sophia and she looks like she is having a bad reaction to the drug. She needs one of us to take her right now.

I think of letting Scott take her but he drank and I don't want anything to happen to her.

Scott gives me yet another dirty look and says "She decides."

We both look at her.

She puts her arms out to me. Scott looks surprised, but I am not at all. She trusts me a lot more than this guy. Seeing her reach out for me was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I scoop her up and carry her and run to where my car is parked. I'm trying hard not to drop her or trip.

While I'm running she says quietly "I'm so dizzy."

When we get to my car I try to open the door while holding her. Which is really hard because I don't want to drop her. I open the door and place her in and shut the door. I quickly run around to the other side and open my door and jump in.

I reach across and grabbed for her seat belt and she puts her arm back and grabs it and says "I got it."

We both put on our seatbelts and I start driving. While I'm driving I am still trying to think of what to do when we get to our houses. She doesn't want her dad to see her, so how are we going to do this? I've talked to girls on party drugs before and they tend to become really flirty and confident. Let's see how this goes.

(Sophie's POV)

I can feel my heart beating in my chest. I'm starting to worry because I know when it kicks in fully I'm going to have a lot of energy probably. I might not be able to control what I do. I hate not being in control of my own body. I hope I don't do anything stupid. I don't think he would do anything stupid to me. I think I made the right choice by picking him over Scott. Cameron is right about Scott; I really don't know much about him.

He grabs my hand and squeezes it gently and says "Keep talking to me."

I say "It's weird. I'm starting to feel better."

"I don't think you are going to remember any of this tomorrow." He says laughing.

(Cameron's POV)

So we make it to my driveway and I start really thinking through the scenarios that can't get either of us in trouble. I'm pretty positive she will be fine. A lot of people take drugs every time they party. I just don't want her to get in trouble. Before it started really affecting her she said she didn't want me to call her dad, so I don't really know what to do.

I turn to her and ask "How are you feeling?"

She says "Fine. Let's go inside."

"My house?" I ask a little confused.

"Yeah come on." she says while she opens the door of my car and starts running towards my front door.

I say "Jeez." to myself and quickly open my door and start chasing after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note- Hope you enjoyed the chapter if you did please vote and comment any thoughts you have or ideas.

What is Cameron going to do?