Claimed (Punk l.h)

By aussie_craic

~ "Oh no, I can't fight it. Even when I hate it I still wanna like it." ~ "Life isn't about wishing you had t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not and update sorry
Chapter 6
I'm sorry this isn't an update
Please x
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note**
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Hey
Trailer
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
GUYS
The Song
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Hi

Chapter 7

31.3K 727 324
By aussie_craic

I felt like writing and haven't updated this in like a week or something so here y'all go! -Bri

---------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't say the breakup with Ryan was a big relief, but I wouldn't say it was a huge problem. It wasn't pretty, and I felt terrible doing it, so I told him it just didn't feel right with how long I'd known him.

Of course I loved him, and of course I felt special with him.

Any teenage girl with a right mind would happily trade places with me and love him, but it just seemed right to stay with Luke.

I just hope that things can stay civil. Now I'm sitting in my room on my laptop, it's a Sunday night and I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.

I know it's typical because it's school. it's Monday, and just because I get bullied.

But I also don't feel like dealing with all the stupid girls and their, 'How could you,' 'You're so stupid,' 'Bitch, slut, whore.' I just wasn't feeling it, I don't think I could do it tomorrow.

But I don't want to look pathetic, so I'm going.

The usual bad comments directed toward me came, witht he occasional girl calling me insane but respecting my opinion because of my reasoning. Apperently word travels faster than I thought.

Despite some dumb comments, the day wasn't bad. I sat with Luke at lunch and actually stayed at the table, but his friends sat quietly and barely touched their food. Every time I tried to bring it up one of them would leave, the others would glare at me, and Luke should hush me. It was weird, like they didn't want me there, or felt like they should take me away.

I hated that they didn't talk, or even acknowledge me half the time. I always felt so out of place.

According to my friends, my style has already changed. I dress now how I've always wanted, in band shirts, skinnies, and Vans. I've finally went out and got the piercings I've wanted. Ringed snake bites, two on the right one on the left. Gotten the right side of my nose and my right eyebrow pierced. And then I basically loaded my ears with all the piercings I've planned for years, finally gaining the confidence to get it done.

"Wow Ryan you sure know how to pick them. Ha, you're glad you dumped her now aren't you?" Trinity laughs obnoxiously to him, basically throwing herself at him when she finishes.

"Actually, she dumped me, and no I'm not glad we aren't together."

"What?!" She practically screams.

"Can we not talk about it?" His face drops, voice going with it.

"So," She smirks, pressing herself against him. "Want me to help you forget it all this weekend?"

"I'm good..." He pushes her away like she's the trash that nobody wants to touch.

"Hey love." Luke's deep voice interrupts my eavesdropping.

"Hi." I blankly answer, still trying to hear a bit. Luke tries to kiss my cheek, but I pull away at first, not knowing right away what he was doing.

"You know, you're a stubborn little bitch sometimes but I can't keep myself away from you." I turn and giggle as he kisses me.

"You're not exactly the best person I could be with but I'm still with you, I think it's only fair." I bite back. I can tell something I said didn't set well but he didn't let it bother him.

"Ready to go?" He smiles, taking my hand as we leave the building, multiple pairs of eyes following us. "Just ignore them." He gently squeezes my hand as we walk to his car. Something was off about him, and I couldn't pick it up at the moment.

"Slut!" Some guy calls before I close my door.

I look at Luke but he shrugs, normally he'd beat the shit out of them for saying something like that, now he's telling me to handle it how I wanted.

I roll down the window and flip them off. "Fuck off ya fags!" Luke yells out next to me. People watch as we speed out of the parking lot, his friends following in the car behind.

"You know what would be cool?" I ask him excitedly.

"Hmm?" He raises his eyebrows and looks over at me.

"Let's get a tattoo."

"What?" He stumbles, aparrently take back by my words. "Are you crazy? Your parents would kill me if I let you do that. I mean, it doesn't bother me but..."

"So lets do it. They can't tell me what to do."

"Maybe some other time love." He waved me off, I pout at him. "No." Blankly turning me off, he turns up the radio and rolls down the windows, paying attention to the radio now.

 Luke exhaled deeply into the car and the smell of whiskey drifted into my nostrils.

"Stop the car." I demanded, grabbing the strap of my bag.

"What are you doing?"

"I knew something was off about you today."

"What are you talking about Peyton?" Luke called, irritated as I stepped out of the car.

"See you tomorrow Luke, and if you're gonna drink, stay away from me. I've had enough problems."

"Shit." I hear him mumble before I close the door. He inches the car forward as I walk and try to ignore him. "Peyton get back in the car." I still ignore him, walking forward and sticking my nose in the air. "Peyton, you can't walk home from here, let me take you home."

I look back and see his friends aren't following us anymore, they must've parted at the light.

"Damn it Peyton get in the car, don't make me have to come out and get you."

I huff and notice him park the car, is he serious? His hand reaches for the door handle and forces it open, but that's all I need to see before I start running.

His heavy footsteps follow close behind, so I pull my hone and headphones out and drop my bag, hoping to lose some weight that's holding me back.

"Fuck." His feet stop for a second and skid after they pound into the ground, almost tripping over my bag. I laugh slightly to myself and continue running.

As I turn a corner my body is jerked back, landing flatly on the pavement.

"What the hell were you thinking?! That car almost hit you Pey!" Luke hisses at me as he rubs his elbow. I hadn't even noticed his arms around me until they were gone, hell, I hadn't even noticed a car about to hit me.

I'm lifted off the sidewalk and thrown over Luke's shoulder as he carries me back to the road where the car and my bag were.

He throws me into the passenger seat and locks the doors, jogging over to my bag and gathering my things into it, throwing it in the back of the car.

"I'm sorry." I mumble as I rest my hand on my arm and wait for him to pull up out front of my house, only it's his house we pull up to.

"Lu-"

"Don't." He cuts me off, opening the car door and stepping out. I sigh and follow after a minute.

When I walk inside I find him sitting on the couch, silently with his head in his hands.

"Did I do something wrong?" I quietly ask as I stand near him by the couch.

He laughs out of frustration mixed with relief as he looks up and takes my hands, pulling me down next to him.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you Pey." He quietly tells me, bringing a smile to my face. One, because he cared so much, and also because he called me Pey. "What?" He notices and stares at me in confusion.

"Nothing."

"What? You can't do that tell me!" He playfully whines. Its weird, how he's like that, one second he's pissed or upset and then he's happy.

"You called me Pey."

A bright blush floods his cheeks and I can't help but blush too. "Careful Luke your charm is showing."

"Oh you wanna go there? Huh? Huh?" He pokes me in the sides, my laughter now filling the room.

He rests his body slightly on top of mine as we press our foreheads together.

"Hey Peyton," He whispers, hot breaths unevenly falling from his lips, his laughter taking the breath out of him. "I love you."

"I love you too Luke." I smile up at him.

I could really get used to Luke, despite his short, tempermental outbursts. My words were true, I really did love him, or atleast I think. I just hope my brain isn't just telling me things to replace Ryan, I hope things with everyone will stay ok. And  certainly hope I don't lose Luke.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm so so so sorry for such a long wait for the update, and I'm sorry this chapter sucks. I'm posting tonight because my mom is taking away my laptop until I finish my history essay/project so I won't be able to actually write for a while, maybe little parts on my ipod when I out or something, but I won't have time. Again I'm sorry and Thank you all so much for everything! The reads on this story are amazing!! I love you all! Hopefully posting next weekend! I might start making the chapters shorter so I have stuff ready to post the next week, I don't know I doubt I will but idk. Love you all!! <33 -Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 26.9K 200
A collection of all the preferences I've written about the lovely fellas from 5 Seconds Of Summer ツ Enjoy and happy reading x
256K 6.8K 36
Rena's high school has a system. The system is called the "Buddy System". Yes it's been used since you were in elementary school, but Rena's high sch...
14.6K 361 36
Meet Charlie; A 17 year old who is happy on the outside, but on the inside holds a lot of secrets. Meet Luke; An 18 year old punk. Who parties, drin...
7 1 1
I wrote this story a while ago, i guess it's not a typical fanfiction because i tried to incorporate my friends and me at the time into it... but now...