Silent Love

By UltimatelyIncomplete

[GirlxGirl] Hayden was a happy girl, content with everything that she had, and everyone loved and adored her... More

All Rights Reserved
Prologue
1. Pain
2. First Day of Senior Year
3. A Week Later
4. Smirks
5. What's Happening to Me?
6. Falling
7. Silence
8. Her Smile
9. Control
10. Real or Not?
11. The Talk
12. Kiss
13. Explaining
14. Alive
15. Lies
16. Allison
17. You Belong With Me
18. What Love Feels Like
19. Shit Just Got Real
21. Wrapped Up
22. Story Of My Life
23. Forgiveness Is Freedom
24. Crude Remarks
25. White With Stains
26. Ends are the Real Beginnings

20. Apologies

15.9K 554 156
By UltimatelyIncomplete

Song: 2shy- Shura

"Why didn't you tell me that Zeke has a single father?" I whined as I laid my head on Claire's lap, Kyle laughed at me while Josh was tending to Clayton's every need.

"I didn't know that he would ask your aunt out." Claire spoke while she ran her fingers through my hair making me hum out in content. It was pretty soothing.

No, Hayden. You are forgetting the matter at hand.

"Ugh, now I have to listen to her rant on about how excited she is to go out with Zeke's dad."

"At least, she's happy. And didn't you tell her to go out with someone?" Kyle spoke from the recliner with his face stuffed with Doritos. Clayton tried to sneak a handful of Doritos out of Kyle's pack and it was pretty hilarious.

"Yeah, but...." I sighed out with a pout to which Claire giggled at me.

"I'm just happy that you avenged me, my compadre." Clayton spoke before he stuffed his face with the stolen Doritos making Josh sigh out and mumble something about manners.

"You should have seen his dad, he thought that 'no one got seriously injured'." I air quoted and Kyle burst out laughing making Josh cringe when some pieces of chips flew out of his mouth. I would've cringed too but I got busy from Claire's giggles.

"You all are like animals, not you Claire." Josh grumbled sourly making me nod my head in agreement. "That also includes you, Hayden."

"Hey! What did I do?" I asked staring at him making cute faces.

"Who brought these Doritos?" He placed his hand on his hip and was staring at me with an eye brow raised.

"Touché."

Josh rolled his eyes before he joined Clayton on the carpet. We were all at Josh's house, since his parents were always out at work and his sister rarely came there, so he had the house all to himself.

"Hey Joshie, can I have a soda?" Clayton asked cutely with a pout which made Josh sigh before he got up and went to the kitchen to get Clayton a soda.

Claire kept running her fingers in my hair and it was making me sleeply since it was so soothing. I looked up at her to see her staring back at me with a small smile. I smiled back and she blushed.

"I see that you like staring at me." I teased to which she turned a dark red color.

"You look like a cat right now." She spoke and poked my nose. "Is that your way of saying that I'm cute?" I smirked when she rolled her eyes.

"Aw, come on. You love me." I poked her nose as well, she just smiled at me. "You're beautiful." I spoke while I poked her nose again.

She smirked at me, "I already know that."

"You're also annoying." Her mouth opened wide and she began to hit me. "I meant a good annoying." I clarified while laughing but it didn't make it any better. She pushed my head away and pouted with her arms crossed.

"Aw, come on. I meant that you're a good annoying." I nuzzled my nose into her neck which made her push me away again. Her pout still in place, she looked away from me. I laughed before I cuddled close to her and whispered in her ear.

"Remember, we became friends because of your annoyance. If you weren't always annoying, I would've never opened up to you." She looked at me and I smiled at her.

"You're cheesy." I laughed and she snuggled into me.

"Hey, hey, hey; get a room, you two." Josh complained with five cans of soda in a tray. Claire glared at him, which made me want to coo because she looked so cute.

"Thank you, Joshie." Clayton pecked Josh's cheek and I raised an eyebrow at that. Kyle and Claire were also staring at the two boys.

Josh smiled at Clayton before he placed the tray on the coffee table and sat beside him.

"I don't think, we're the ones that need a room." I smirked when Josh blushed and Clayton choked on his soda.

Josh immediately went to pat Clayton's back with concern. Yep, something is surely going on between these two.

"Is there something that we need to know?" Kyle asked with a similar smirk on his face as mine. Josh blushed again while Clayton frantically shook his head.

"Oh, come on, Clayton. They'll find out one way or another." Josh 'whispered' in Clayton's ear. Clayton sighed before nodding guiltily.

"We're going out." Claire was the first one that squealed and then Kyle grumbled.

"Great, am I the only one that doesn't have a girlfriend?" Josh shook his head at him. "I don't have a girlfriend either nor does Clayton have one."

Kyle stared at Josh for a minute before he squinted his eyes at him, "Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

Josh dumbly nodded making Claire giggle and Clayton to laugh out loud.

Kyle began to stuff his face with Doritos again while mumbling about how he sucks at love. I laughed quietly at him while snuggling closer to Claire. We literally had no space in between us and still Claire wanted to be closer to me. It looked so cute how she had a pout on her lips while trying to sit closer to me.

The doorbell rang and I looked at Josh as he stood up confusedly and went towards the front door.

Clayton looked nervous and that made me raise my eyebrow at him, he looked at me before he turned away quickly.

"What are you doing here?" We heard Josh speak sourly and I glanced from Kyle to Claire. Kyle was the one that got up to look who it was and he was followed by Clayton, who looked like he had done something bad.

I looked at Claire and she seemed just as confused as me. A minute later, Josh came into the living room looking really mad at something. He was followed by Clayton, who was trying to talk to Josh.

Kyle came in later and he brought an unexpected person with him that made me angry.

"Why are you here, Jordan?" Claire spoke with her voice going an octave higher because of her anger.

Jordan smiled sheepishly at me before he looked at Claire. Kyle sat down on the recliner and stared at Jordan as to tell him to say what he wanted and then get lost.

Josh and Clayton had left the living room and I didn't know where they were.

"I came here to apologize to you." He spoke while looking at me and I raised an eye brow at him as to tell him to go on. "I was a jerk to you and for all the bullying."

"Why the sudden apology?" Kyle asked as he stared at Jordan with his eyes squinted in question.

Jordan looked towards Kyle and sighed, "Because I don't want to lose two of my friends. You and Clayton don't talk to me anymore and I don't want that."

"So, you just came here to apologize to Hayden so that Clayton and I become your friends again." Kyle stated to which Jordan bowed his head down.

"You think she'll forgive you for all those years of bullying and torture, and not to forget that you even tried to rape Claire." Jordan looked at Kyle guiltily and I wrapped my arm around Claire as she stared at the two.

"I know I did all that but I feel bad about it. I know that I was wrong and that is why I'm here to apologize." Jordan spoke and this time he was glancing between Claire and I.

Claire seemed to look away from him but I kept eye contact with him and I knew what I had to do.

"I forgive you." Kyle snapped his neck towards me and Claire looked at me with her eyes wide. Jordan got a small smile on his face as he stared at me gratefully.

"But I don't forgive you for what you tried to do with Claire. I can never forgive you for that." Jordan nodded.

"But he bullied you since middle school." Kyle reasoned as he pointed at Jordan with his hand. "I know, but he also apologized. It takes a lot of courage to apologize for what you have done wrong."

"Poetic." Claire mumbled in my neck making me smile.

Kyle nodded before he sighed out. "Okay."

Jordan smiled before he went towards Kyle and gave him a big bear hug. "Don't forget Claire."

Jordan nodded before he looked at Claire, who was maybe trying to hide in my neck. "I'm sorry Claire." Claire didn't look back at him but she did nod her head in my neck.

Josh and Clayton walked back into the living room and this time Josh looked a little flushed as he had his cheeks all red and his lips swollen.

"Someone did get a room." I teased and Josh managed to blush a darker shade of red.

Clayton looked at Jordan before he glanced around the room at Kyle, Claire and then me.

"Are we, okay here?" Clayton asked carefully as he glanced from Kyle to me. I laughed before I nodded.

"So, can he stay?" Clayton asked excitedly like he was asking to keep a puppy. Kyle and I laughed, while Claire giggled in my neck at him.

"Sure, but be sure to feed him." Kyle spoke up and Jordan nodded his head frantically.

Josh sighed before he went back to the kitchen mumbling, "I should get a maid or something."

Clayton sat down on the carpet and patted the space beside him for Jordan, who happily sat down. "Let's watch a movie now." Kyle spoke to which Claire jumped up and excitedly nodded her head at him. I laughed at her and she stared at me before she pouted.

"You're just too cute." I kissed her nose to which she blushed and Kyle grumbled at us.

It's taken me so long; baby I was just 2shy to say it. We could be more than friends; baby I was just 2shy.

-Shura

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 59.7K 52
Hayden knew when she came out, eveything would change she didn't expect to be pinned against the wall with someone's lips on hers in a conversion cam...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
101K 2.4K 13
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...
31.1K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...