Family full of surprises(Camr...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

» Three years later and things have changed, the girls are happily married now and logan is older. But will... More

Family full of surprises (Chapter1)
Family full of surprises (Chapter 2)
Family full of surprises (Chapter3)
Family full of surprises (Chapter 4)
Family full of suprises (Chapter 5)
Family full of surprises (Chapter 6)
Family full of suprises ( Chapter 7)
Family full of suprises ( Chapter 8 )
Family full of suprises ( Chapter 9 )
Family full of suprises ( chapter 10 )
Family full of suprises ( Chapter 11)
Family full of suprises ( Chapter 12 )
Family full of suprises ( Chapter 13 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 14)
Family full of suprises (Chapter 15)
Family full of suprises ( Chapter 16 )
Family full of suprises ( Chapter 17 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter18 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 19 )
Family full of suprises ( Chapter 20 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 21 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 22 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 23 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 24 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 25 )
Family full of surpises ( Chapter 26 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 27 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 28 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 29 )
Family full of surprises (Chapter 30)
20 Things..
Family full of surprises (Chapter 31 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 32 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 33 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 34 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 35 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 36 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 37 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 38 )
Family full of surprises ( Chapter 39 )
40
So guys..
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
I'm so sorry guys
51
52
53
54
So..
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Love it!!♥️
67
Camila
68
69
New story..
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Through the hurt...
77
78
Dinah Jane!
79
80
Lauren!
82
83
84
85 { Last Chapter}
Epilogue..
Good or Bad??
ITS UP!!

81

2.7K 186 42
By ArianaGrandeBabe

-sorry for any mistakes guys...enjoy😶

Chapter 81

Camila woke up feeling the worse she's ever felt in so long. Her whole entire body hurt, and not because Lauren made her feel so good the previous night in bed. It wasn't even that type of pain.

"Lauren." She said trying to wake her deep sleeping wife but she didn't even move.

"Lauren. Wake up."

"Mmmhm.. What babe?" Lauren mumbled still not fully awake. She finally looked up all the way once she heard the sound of Camila crying and sniffling.

"Baby? What's the matter?" Lauren asked as she squinted her eyes to see and sat up.

"Lo my body is hurting... So bad." The small Cuban rubbed her lower abdomen as she threw her head back in pain.

"That's what happens when you ask for more babe. You should know by now."

Camila slapped the side of her face. "Do you want me to kill you Lauren!"

Lauren's eyes shot open and she jumped up and turned the lights on she watched as Camila rolled over and rubbed body. "Alright baby. Umm.. Maybe I can give you a body massage? It might ease the pain." Lauren said as she bent down to start rub Camila but she pushed her hands away.

"No! No Lauren don't touch me! Take me to the damn hospital, now!"

Lauren looked down and slowly nodded "oh. Ok maybe I should just do that then instead." She said with big eyes as she looked at her wife who was in pain.

"Camila I'm going to have to call my mom and have her come watch the kids." Lauren said as she slipped on her shoes. Camila nodded and sat up the best that she could as she waited for Lauren to be ready.

---

"Thanks mom, I really appreciate it." As soon as Clara had mad it to the house they waisted absolutely no time to rush Camila to the hospital emergency room and get her checked in.

"Don't you worry about it sweetheart. These are my grandchildren and Camila is like my daughter. So of course I would do this." Clara explained to her daughter more than once.

"Yeah I just hate that I had to bother you again-"

"Look Lauren, you just worry about your wife and her well being. I have my grandchildren and their just fine." Lauren smiled at her mothers words she wouldn't know what to do without her.

"I will, and thanks again mom. I love you"

"I love you as well sweetie."

"Tell my kids I love them for me and Camz."

"Of course." Lauren smiled and said her final goodbye and hung up. Lauren had explained to her mom not to tell Brooklyn and Logan about Camila. Because she didn't want them to be upset or sad. She just wanted to find out that everything was ok, so that they could go home.

Before Camila had left to the back room she had said how scared she was and Lauren hated to admit it but she was as well. She had never seen her wife in so much pain, not even while in labor.

But all she could tell Camila was that there was nothing to be scared of and that everything was going to be just fine. And she was hoping that she was right.

A few hours later of impatiently waiting and Lauren pacing around the floor. She even called to check up on the kids and give an update to her mom and the girls who somehow had found out about everything that was going on.

"Yeah, but nope they still haven't said anything yet."

"Oh Lauren I'm sure they will. You know how hospitals are they take forever to get the results of anything. Just be patient." Ally said

Lauren smiled even though the other girl couldn't see her. "Yeah your right, thanks ally."

"No problem Lauren. But I do want you to let me know when they-" ally was cut off by a women coming out and screaming.

"Cabello...Jauregui! Lauren sighed. "That's it ally I've finally been called back."

"Oh good. Just call me later and let me know, I'll tell everyone else."

"Ok I'll talk to you later."

"Ok bye."

Lauren stood up immediately and walked quickly to the back room with the lady. She gave her a quick smile and turned to her clipboard.

"Ok your right here." She said after they turned a few corners and went down some halls.

"Thanks." Lauren said as she walked into the room.

"Lo!" Camila said as she tried to reach up from the bed and hissed down in pain. "Oh my gosh Camz, please be careful baby." Lauren whispered as she got close to her and just held her but not to right to hurt her.

"I hope I'm not hurting you baby." Camila shook her head. "No Lo. Your not."

Lauren stood back a bit with Camila still in her arms. "You scared the living shit out of me you know that."

Camila pouted and looked down. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to." Lauren couldn't be mad at her.

"Babe I'm only joking, besides it wasn't your fault you were in pain." Camila nodded and patted the empty spot of the bed.

Lauren raised her eyebrow not really sure. "You sure Camila? I don't want to hurt you."

"Lauren I'm not handicap I'm fine. Please.." Lauren smiled and slowly got up on the bed.

It was quiet for a moment until Camila spoke.

"I miss my babies." Lauren looked up at her and kissed her cheek. "I know babe, but we need to get you better and figure out what's going on with you."

Camila sighed. " I guess your right. But the first thing I want to do when they say that I'm fine is go home to my kids."

Lauren smiled and saluted her. "Yes ma'am."

"I'm serious."

Lauren laughed and hugged her a bit. "I know babe so am I. You'll see them soon."

Lauren turned and just stared and Camila. "What?" Camila asked with a confused look on her face.

"I love you." She whispered and kissed the younger women's lips with passion.

"I love you more." Camila said.

"Not possible."

Camila rolled her eyes. "I'm not playing this game again. I love you more and that's that."

Lauren smirked and laid back more so Camila could rest on her chest. "Oh ok taking charge.. I like it."

Camila laughed and slapped Lauren's arm "Your crazy. I like crazy."

Pretty soon the two just feel asleep talking about random stuff.

---

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Lauren was the first to hop up as she heard the knocks at the door and she realized that she was still in the hospital room with Camila.

"Come in." Lauren said with raspy voice as she woke up and sat up trying to be careful with Camila beside her.

"Hello there. I'm Doctor Floris, and I was Camila's Doctor." A nice looking male said as he walked in.

Lauren smiled politely and nodded. "Hi nice to meet you."

"Likewise. So you are to Ms. Cabello?"

Lauren's jaw clenched as she tried not to show that she was irritated. "I'm Mrs. Cabello Jauregui's wife. Lauren Jauregui." She said with a smirk.

He just looked at her and nodded slowly before putting a fake smile on his face. "Oh, ok then we'll my apologies. But you may want to wake Mrs Jauregui up for the news."

Lauren rolled her eyes and turned to wake he beautiful sleeping wife. "Camz, wake up." She said softly into her ear.

"Camila babe, wake up the doctor is here with your news."

Lauren said and Camila nodded and stretched her way up. "Ugh.. I'm up, I'm up."

"Hello Camila, I'm doctor Floris and I told your wife here to wake you up because o have some important news for you."

Camila nodded as he talked.

"Ok. Well as we ran some test and did all the blood work. We found blood clots. And that's what was causing all of that abdominal pain that you were having."

Lauren looked down at Camila who looked scared so she put her arms around her.

"So- so what does this mean?" Camila asked carefully.

"Well umm the blood clots did a lot of damage and we also found that you'll still have them for some time, they have to go out on their own. So-"

"So what just tell us!" Lauren asked getting impatient.

"This means you can't have any more kids."

---

A/N

Hell so hopefully you enjoyed this chapter😋 if not let me know please💭💭💭

Luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
274K 25.2K 66
** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the baby, so after she gave birth to a beautif...
40.6K 1.8K 13
What happens in the past never really goes away