Top Dawgs (Big Eight)

Da MagicGoldenFlower

Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arri... Altro

Characters (skip if you want)
I'm in your grade
You're terrible
That's cute
One crazy girl
I would take you in a heartbeat
Chicken
Let's get started on this project
Don't brag
Honest answer or sweet lie
So you have a hand fetish
It's a surprise
Best! Dare! Ever!
Snowflake?
You are expelled
You look afraid to me
I'm out of shape
I'm like the grinch
It's a blessing and a curse
You and the nicknames
Man, gossip spreads fast
Young love
Consider it my birthday present
Kiss the chef
I hate them both with a passion
Wee lamb
F for Fantastic
Tanner's a killjoy
Go! Fight! Win!
Okay Jelsa
I know you couldn't
What happened
How dare you
An inch shorter
You don't think
Break up
Shut up, Jack
5 years later
TANGLED SERIES!!!

Cobalt and carbon

1.1K 41 16
Da MagicGoldenFlower

Warning! There will be some swearing!

*Rapunzel's POV*
I was walking back from math with Eugene. As we were walking to my locker, we received tons of glares. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. "Eugene, why are they glaring at me?" I asked.

"They've probably heard rumors that you stole Jack." Eugene replied.

"But I didn't! Why would they think that?" I asked.

"I don't know. People like gossip and drama. I mean, why do you think the Kardashians have such a popular tv show?" Eugene chuckled.

"I guess. But if people ask you about it tell them-" I started.

"I know, I know, that it's not true. Do you really think I'd let them think bad about you?" Eugene replied.

"No, I was just making sure." I smiled. We got to my locker and froze. Sticky notes were across the whole thing. They all said things along the lines of: whore, bitch, slut, and boyfriend stealer. I opened my locker to find more notes flying out.

"What the hell?" Eugene asked.

"I shouldn't have fought her, then this wouldn't have happened." I cried.

"It was going to happened either way. Let's just ignore it and go to science." Eugene said.

"Okay, sounds good." I responded. We walked into science and quietly took our spots. I sit next to Adam and he's pretty nice.

"Rapunzel, what happened to your face?" Adam asked.

"I got in a fight with Tonya. I'm surprised you haven't heard yet." I answered.

"When did this happen?" He asked.

"This morning. That's why I was late to math." I chuckled.

"Why did she do it?" He asked.

"She told me I stole Jack from her and we said some pretty mean things back and forth. One thing led to another and we fought." I replied.

"But you don't like Jack, right?" Adam asked.

"No, I like someone else." I smiled.

"Let me guess. Hmmmm does his name begin with a K?" He asked.

"Nope." I smiled.

"Alight, how about an A?" He asked.

"Nuh, uh." I giggled.

"I know, it begins with an E!" He cheered.

"Ya, it does." I smiled. He looked around, trying to find someone with an E.

"Eric?" He asked.

"I'm only telling you the first letter. You won't get anything more." I smiled.

"Thanks, now that's all I'm going to be thinking about." Adam chuckled.

"You're welcome." I giggled.

"Alright class. Find a partner, you can pick today. We're just going over the elements again since some of you can't remember their symbols." Mr. Johnson grumbled. A couple of the boys lightly chuckled. "And yes Mr. Fitzherbert, there is a big difference between cobalt and carbon."

"Oops?" Eugene replied.

"Don't worry, you weren't the only one. Adam, learn the symbols for hydrogen and helium. And no, they're not the same. Just because they both start with H doesn't mean that's what their symbols are." Mr. Johnson continued. "Alright, get with your partners." Mr. Johnson said as he clapped his hands together. I quickly scrambled to Eugene.

"At first I thought you were going to pick Elsa." Eugene chuckled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're a girl, she's a girl. I just figured." Eugene smiled.

"Well I picked you. Besides, I actually know the difference between cobalt and carbon." I giggled. We studied for a while, but became bored.

"So, what did your mom say?" Eugene asked as he messed with his pencil.

"That we'll deal with it at home." I grumbled.

"If I know Regina, and I do, she won't be that hard on you." Eugene said.

"I hope, this isn't like when you were little and you colored on the walls. This is so much more. She didn't even believe I was involved in a fight." I said.

"You haven't done anything bad since you were, what? 10?" Eugene asked.

"More like 7. But still." I argued.

"What's the worst that could happen?" Eugene asked.

"She could ban me from seeing my friends for the rest of my life. She'll probably lock me in a tower away from the world." I joked.

"Really? Now you're over exaggerating." Eugene laughed.

"Did you hear about my punishment from Mr. Walt?" I asked.

"No, what do you have to do? Write an apology letter?" Eugene teased.

"No, I have to help the janitors clean for three days." I whined.

"Well that stinks. At least you don't have practice tonight." Eugene replied.

"At least I didn't get Tonya's punishment. My mother would kill me if I got her punishment." I said.

"What does she have to do?" Eugene asked. I leaned in so only he could hear me.

"She's been expelled." I whispered.

"What?!" Eugene exclaimed.

"Quiet Mr. Fitzherbert." Mr. Johnson scolded.

"Sorry." Eugene replied. "What?" Eugene whispered.

"Yeah, for three days." I replied.

"Why? I didn't think it was that bad." Eugene said.

"Neither did I, but Mr. Walt said that they have no violence policy." I replied.

"Well, I guess you came out lucky. Except for the fact that you got a black eye." Eugene said.

"No kidding." I replied.

*Elsa's POV*
News spread like a wildfire in a field of tall, dry grass. Everyone heard about Rapunzel and Tonya fighting. I've heard plenty of rumors about her and Jack. I was planning on talking to Rapunzel about it during lunch, but I'm not sure if she wants there. I mean, I went to her house on Friday and we hung out with them all night, but that doesn't mean that they would want to be in a public place with losers like us. As I was headed towards the lunchroom, I saw her trying to catch up with the boys. "Rapunzel!" I called, surprised at my own voice. Many people turned around and looked me. They knew I was shy and quiet, but Rapunzel was popular and the hot topic of the gossip. Why would she talk to me?

"Oh, hey Elsa!" Rapunzel smiled.

"Can I ask you something at lunch?" I asked. I knew everyone was listening, even though they acted like they weren't.

"Sure, you guys can come sit with me and the boys today if you want." Rapunzel smiled as she ran to the boys.

"Why are they hanging out with losers?" One girl whispered.

"I don't know. I'm guessing that their desperate for someone to believe them." Another girl answered.

"Wow, they've really sunk low." One responded.

"I heard that Jack is up for grabs now!" One girl cheered.

"No he's not. Didn't you hear that Rapunzel and him have a thing?" One answered her.

"I heard that Eugene was open though!" Someone else yelled.

"Ooo, I'm totally falling for him." One awed.

"Jack is pretty cute too." A different one replied.

"Let's not forget about Kristoff. He's so strong!" One said, joining in on their conversation.

"They're all so hot." The first one squealed.

"Dude, I can't believe Rapunzel beat the shit out of Tonya." One guy said.

"I know. I like a girl who can defend for herself and is hot." His friend answered.

"Too bad Jack's after her." Someone said.

"I actually heard Eugene and her have a thing." A guy replied. Wow, guys know more facts than girls. That's a first.

"Really? Makes sense why I always see them together." Someone else said. After a while. I got sick of listening to them jabber about everyone. Finally, we got our lunch and went to sit by Rapunzel.

"Hey guys!" Rapunzel smiled.

"God you look awful." Merida blabbed.

"Well aren't you good at cheering people up." Eugene replied.

"It's okay, I already know." Rapunzel said. We sat down, unsure where to sit. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Rapunzel asked.

"The rumors." I replied.

"Okay, spill them out. What have people been saying?" Rapunzel asked.

"I heard one about you slamming Tonya's face in a locker." Merida said.

"Not true." Rapunzel said.

"That Tonya was trying to steal Kristoff so you stole Jack." Hiccup said.

"Definitely not true." Rapunzel shuttered.

"That Tonya punched you first." Jack added.

"That's actually true." Rapunzel said.

"That Jack and you hooked up numerous times while he was dating Tonya." I said.

"Yuck! Definitely not true!" Rapunzel said.

"That I only saved you for my reputation." Eugene smirked.

"As if. You pulled me out of there because you knew I would kill her." Rapunzel laughed.

"Maybe." Eugene smirked as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I heard that you attacked her because she was right." Kristoff laughed.

"Yeah, totally. She was soo right." Rapunzel said sarcastically. Eventually, we finished eating and went to our next class. Soon, school was over and I watched Rapunzel go into the janitors closet. I followed her, unsure of what she was doing. I opened the door as she walked out. "Ahh! Elsa, you scared the crap out of me!" Rapunzel yelled.

"Sorry. What were you doing in the janitors closet?" I asked.

"I have to help them clean the school for three days. Woohoo." Rapunzel sarcastically cheered.

"Oh, well have fun with that." I smiled.

"I won't." Rapunzel grumbled as I walked out the school doors.

................................................................................................................................................
Thanks for reading! Do you think I'm swearing too much? Still hope you enjoyed!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.8K 380 24
Elsa's (from Frozen) life at home is far from happy and her life at school isn't any better. Jack (from Rise of the Gaurdians), Rapunzel (from Tangle...
12.2K 605 33
Elsa is trying to stop the bullies. Jack is the new kid at his 5th new school. What happens when their worlds clash? Will they fall in love? Will it...
9.1K 225 29
Elsa, Jack, Merida, Hiccup, Eugene, and Rapunzel all go to Elsa's ice castle in Arendelle for summer break. Anna and Kristoff are still in high schoo...
42.6K 882 60
Elsa Winter is a girl that only has her sister Anna.They both live together and go in collage together. Elsa is nice, stubborn, sometimes shy, she's...