Top Dawgs (Big Eight)

By MagicGoldenFlower

Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arri... More

Characters (skip if you want)
I'm in your grade
You're terrible
That's cute
One crazy girl
I would take you in a heartbeat
Chicken
Let's get started on this project
Don't brag
Honest answer or sweet lie
So you have a hand fetish
It's a surprise
Best! Dare! Ever!
You are expelled
Cobalt and carbon
You look afraid to me
I'm out of shape
I'm like the grinch
It's a blessing and a curse
You and the nicknames
Man, gossip spreads fast
Young love
Consider it my birthday present
Kiss the chef
I hate them both with a passion
Wee lamb
F for Fantastic
Tanner's a killjoy
Go! Fight! Win!
Okay Jelsa
I know you couldn't
What happened
How dare you
An inch shorter
You don't think
Break up
Shut up, Jack
5 years later
TANGLED SERIES!!!

Snowflake?

1.2K 44 14
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Anna's POV*
"Kristoff! Eugene! Jack! Come upstairs for breakfast!" A woman yelled, waking me up. I groaned and looked into Kristoff's eyes. We jumped away from each other, only for me to land on Eugene.

"Oww!" Eugene groaned as I got off him. I began scrambling around, trying to figure out where I was. Suddenly, it hit me. I was still in Kristoff's basement. Where's Elsa and Rapunzel?

"Sorry!" I whispered. He sent me a glare, upset that I woke him up. I shrugged my shoulders, not sure what to say to him. I didn't mean to, I was just scared.

"Where'd Rapunzel go?" Eugene questioned, asking what I was thinking. Everyone groaned, rolling over and ignoring him. He rolled his eyes, wanting an answer.

"She had to be home by 6." Kristoff yawned, rubbing his eyes. He stretched, trying to wake up his body. I looked around, trying to find Merida and Hiccup.

"Boys! I'm not kidding! It's 10:30 and you should be up by now!" The woman shouted, making me jump. She was loud and sounded terrifying.

"Hope she made it home in time. I would hate to break one of Regina's rules early in the morning." Eugene chuckled, sitting up. He cracked his back, probably sore from sleeping on the floor.

"Regina?" I questioned. Who was that? Is that like a maid or something?

"That's Rapunzel's mom." Jack groaned, answering my question. Oh. That her mother. I wonder what she's like?

"Boys! I will come down there!" A woman threatened, entering my inner thoughts. What were we going to do? How are we supposed to get out of here without getting caught?

"Coming Mom!" Kristoff answered. I heard a groan from across the room and saw a fluff of red roll over. Oh, so that's where Meri is.

"Okay! I made pancakes! Eugene's favorite!" Kristoff's mom replied, sounding cheerful. Geez, does this woman really change her mood that fast. Before I could ask, Eugene darted past me.

"I'm coming!" Eugene yelled as he skipped stairs. He stomped his feet, making Jack whine. Merida sat up and stretched. She actually looked well rested.

"Good morning!" Merida smiled. She smacked her lips, probably tasting bad morning breath. Or was it good for her?

"What time do we have to be back?" Hiccup questioned. Merida turned on her phone and widened her eyes. She flipped off her blankets, making my heart race.

"We should have been home hours ago!" Merida shouted, pulling in her hair. Oh no, if Meri's mom finds out we snuck out, she'll tell my parents!

"Kristoff? Who was that?" His mom exclaimed. Crap! Merida has got to keep it down! If Kristoff gets caught with us here, he'll probably be killed.

"It was just the TV!" Kristoff lied. We looked at each and shrugged out shoulders, hoping she believed it.

"Okay! But if you don't get up here in two minutes, Eugene will eat them all!" His mom laughed.

"Ya, I've eaten five!" Eugene yelled with his mouth full. I rolled my eyes. What a pig? What. That's what I do. Great. Now I'm a hypocrite.

"We need to go! Bye Kristoff!" Merida stated as we snuck back out the window. Hiccup and I followed her back to Punzie's house and hopped into Merida's pickup. We were speeding down the highway, even though Merida kept denying it. We ran to the back of the house and climbed back up her window. We plopped onto her bed and unlocked the door.

"Merida. Are you awake?" Elinor asked as she knocked on Merida's door. We were panting, trying to slow down out heart. It's not our fault we're so out of shape.

"Uggggggh!" Merida replied, hoping her mother believed that she was just waking up. Hiccup and I tried not to laugh, since it was kind of funny.

"I'll take that as a yes. Your friends need to go home soon because we have some important family business to take care of." Elinor continued.

"Okay. How about two o'clock?" Merida asked through her pillow.

"Sounds good to me." Elinor replied through the door. We slept till 1:30.

"Merida! Your friends need to go home!" Elinor yelled as she woke us up.

"Okay!" Merida replied. Hiccup and I quickly packed our bags and had Merida drive us home.

"Bye Hic!" Merida said as she kissed him goodbye.

"Bye Mer! See you soon!" Hiccup replied. Soon, we got to my house and Merida dropped me off at the door.

"Bye Anna! Don't tell anyone about last night!" Merida teased.

"Trust me, I won't!" I laughed. I sat on our couch and petted Olaf. I waited for Elsa to come home so we could talk about last night. It was so much fun. I haven't had that much fun in a long time.

*Rapunzel's POV*
I couldn't fall back asleep. So I decided to work on a painting. I started painting Eugene with Pascal on his shoulder. I was halfway through when I heard Elsa groaning awake. "Good morning sleeping beauty!" I greeted.

"Hey Rapunzel!" Elsa stretched. "What time is it?" She asked.

"Almost noon. Want something to eat?" I asked.

"Sure." Elsa replied. We ran downstairs and ate some brunch. "So, Eugene likes you, huh?" Elsa teased.

"Yeah, he does. It makes me so happy and relieved." I giggled. I looked at my phone, to see if I had any texts. I had tons and tons from Tonya. I must've had a look of worry because then Elsa stopped eating.

"What wrong?" Elsa asked.

"Tonya." I groaned.

"What did she do?" Elsa asked.

"She's texting me a bunch of junk about last night and how I like Jack and she's always known." I rambled angry.

"Good going Eugene." Elsa grumbled.

"Yeah, seriously." I chuckled. I wondered if everyone else got texts from her. I decided to call Eugene and check. "I'm going to call the boys quick, okay?" I asked Elsa.

"Go for it." Elsa smiled. I punched in Eugene's number and waited to see if he would pick up.

"Hey Blondie. What's up?" Eugene answered.

"Hey. I just wanted to ask you if you got any texts from Tonya." I replied.

"Yeah, here I'll put you on speaker with everyone else." Eugene said. I heard him juggle the phone around and set it on a table. "Hey Rapunzel." They said.

"Hey, I'll put you on speaker too. It's just Elsa and me." I giggled.

"Hey guys!" Elsa cheered.

"Hey Elsa!" They replied.

"So what kind of texts did you guys get?" I asked.

"She told me that I was a liar and everyone hates me." Kristoff yelled.

"She told me that she loves me but she hates my friends!" Jack shouted.

"She told me that I was a big flirt and no one could actually love me." Eugene chuckled.

"What did she tell you?" Jack asked.

"That I've always had a thing for Jack and she's always known." I grumbled.

"Well that's not true." Eugene awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah." I awkwardly chuckled back.

"Anyways, what are you guys going to do?" Elsa asked, changing the subject.

"I have no idea." Jack replied.

"Maybe you should break up with her." I offered.

"Yeah! Get rid of her!" Eugene cheered.

"Eugene." Jack grumbled.

"What? I've always hated her." Eugene replied.

"No you haven't! You told me that you thought she was nice." Jack said.

"I may or may not have lied to seem like a good friend." Eugene chuckled.

"Well thanks." Jack said sarcastically.

"Just break up with her!" Kristoff yelled.

"Yeah! Find someone good!" I cheered.

"Like who?" Jack asked. I looked towards Elsa and smiled.

"I know a gal." I replied.

"Who?" Kristoff asked.

"You'll know eventually." I giggled.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Jack asked.

"Well I want you to figure it out. Anyways, when are you going to break up with her?" I asked.

"Soon." Jack replied.

"Monday! Everyone hates Mondays!" Eugene cheered.

"Then shouldn't he do it on Tuesday?" Kristoff asked.

"No! I want her to suffer!" Eugene yelled.

"Fine. I'll do it on Monday, but until then you guys will just have to ignore her." Jack replied.

"Alright." We agreed.

"We should do something today." I said.

"Like what?" Kristoff asked.

"How about we go on a drive?" I asked.

"Ooo! I'll drive!" Eugene yelled.

"Okay, we'll pick you up guys up around two." Kristoff said.

"Kay, see you soon!" I cheered as I ended the call.

"What's Eugene's car like?" Elsa asked as she put her plate in the sink.

"It's a red pickup and can have five passengers." I smiled.

"Well, we should get ready. They'll be here in about an hour." Elsa smiled. We got changed and did our makeup. Eventually, the boys arrived. They knocked on the door.

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran downstairs. I opened the door to be greeted by Eugene.

"Hey Sunshine!" Eugene smiled.

"Hey Eugene!" I smiled as I led him in. "Elsa. Almost ready?" I called up the stairs.

"Almost! Just need to finish my mascara!" Elsa yelled. I quickly ran over to the drawer and grabbed out a sticky note and a pen.

"What are you doing?" Eugene asked.

"I'm writing my mom a note explaining where I went and who I went with." I answered as I signed it.

"Alright, I'm ready." Elsa said as she walked towards us.

"Let's go!" Eugene said as we walked out the door. I locked the door and shut it. I ran to the front seat and saw Jack sitting there. I opened the door and stood there, waiting for him to get out.

"What do you want?" Jack smirked.

"Can I sit in the front please?" I begged.

"Why?" Jack chuckled. I shot him a glare and he unbuckled his seat belt. "I know why." Jack whispered as he hopped in the back.

"Alright, where should we go?" Eugene asked as he backed out of the driveway.

"Let's go out of town." I smiled.

"There's nothing out there." Kristoff whined.

"We could go to the fields." I smiled.

"Yeah!" Jack cheered.

"The fields?" Elsa asked.

"Forgot you were in here. You've probably never been there." Eugene chuckled.

"Nope." Elsa blushed. She sat in between Kristoff and Jack in the back.

"It's fun!" I cheered. We drove down the highway and eventually came to a gravel road.

"Where is this field?" Elsa asked.

"Right over here." Eugene smirked as he parked his pickup. He shut off the pickup and hopped out of the car. We followed, making Elsa confused. We walked until we reached this huge hill full of flowers.

"It's more fun in winter, but Rapunzel likes it best in fall." Jack said.

"Wee!" I yelled as I rolled down the hill.

"Coming!" The boys yelled as they tumbled down after me. We reached the bottom and laughed. Elsa still stood at the top, unsure what to do.

"Come down here Snowflake!" Eugene yelled.

"Snowflake?" We all questioned.

"Yeah, one of Rapunzel's nicknames is Sunshine because she's always happy. So I'm calling Elsa Snowflake because she's fragile, afraid to do anything new or dangerous." Eugene stated.

"Where did you get Sunshine as happiness?" Kristoff asked.

"You know, the song." Eugene said. We all looked at him confused.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine." Eugene sang.

"You make me happy when skies are gray." I finished.

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." We sang.

"I will never understand you two." Kristoff chuckled. Elsa still stood up there, not moving.

"Just get down here!" Jack yelled.

"Okay." Elsa said. She walked down the hill, careful not to trip on anything.

"Oh come on. You can do better than that!" I laughed. I grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the top. The boys scrambled up and ran after us. "Now, we are going to do this the right way." I instructed.

"Okay. How?" Elsa asked.

"Like this!" Eugene yelled as he pushed her down the hill. She screamed as she rolled down the hill. We all laughed and followed her down. We all landed on each other, giggling like we had laughing gas. Elsa stuck her head up, leaves and twigs sticking out of her hair. She blew a piece of hair out of her face.

"Thanks Eugene." Elsa said sarcastically.

"You're welcome!" Eugene smirked. We continued rolling down the hill over and over again. We found new ways to roll down. We rolled down in a somersault and on our sides. Soon, the sun was setting and we decided to go home. We laughed the whole way home as we picked leaves, flowers, and twigs out of our hairs. Eugene dropped Elsa and me off first at my house.

"Bye Eugene!" I said as I hopped out of the car.

"Bye Sunshine!" Eugene smiled as I shut the door. Elsa packed up her things and went home. Soon, mom came home after a long day of work. I made dinner and went to bed. After all, I only had about two hours of sleep last night.

...............................................................................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I was trying to finish my other book, which I finally did. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933 67 20
In a modern, highschool AU, seniors Jack Frost, Elsa Arendelle, Hiccup Haddock, Merida DunBroch, Rapunzel Corona and Eugene Fitzherbert are about to...
84.9K 3K 41
Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future, beautiful looks, and above it all, she...
5.1K 179 48
After the adventures in the summer, every hero was sent back home but some decided to keep adventuring. Join Hiccup, Jack, Rapunzel, Merida, Elsa, an...
42.6K 882 60
Elsa Winter is a girl that only has her sister Anna.They both live together and go in collage together. Elsa is nice, stubborn, sometimes shy, she's...