Camila's 'Little' Secret

By my_fiction_fantasies

*DISCONTINUED* Everyone knew Camila liked cute clothes, bows, and things that were sweet. Just a normal 18 ye... More

Chapter 1- Finding Out
Chapter 2- Suspicion
Chapter 4- Ally's Confession
Chapter 5- Let The Games Begin
Chapter 6- Play Time
Chapter 7- She Knows
Chapter 8- Slip Up
Chapter 9- Group Meeting
Chapter 10- Story Time
Chapter 11- Crime and Punishment
Chapter 12- Jealousy
Chapter 13- Dinah?
Chapter 14- Confrontations
Chapter 15- Dinah's Confession
Chapter 16- Tea Time
Chapter 17- Concert Concerns
Chapter 18- Almost Oops
Chapter 19- Camila's Dilemma
Chapter 20- Seducing & Shopping
Chapter 21- The Feels
Chapter 22- Advancements
Chapter 23- Uh oh
Chapter 24- Don't Be Embarrassed
Chapter 25- Progress
Chapter 26- SMUT
New Fic!
Chapter 27- Roles Reversed
25 DAYS OF 5H+CAMILA AGEPLAY

Chapter 3- Nervous Beginnings

37K 516 585
By my_fiction_fantasies

A/N: OK SO THIS ONE MAY BE A LITTLE STRANGE JUST BEAR WITH ME FRIENDS!

This chapter contains diapers and diaper wetting. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It was around 1:30 in the afternoon when the bus finally got to the hotel. The ride was silent for the most part so that gave Camila time to calm down and collect her thoughts. Lauren on the other hand was still a little sad because she had to see Camila all nervous like this.

"Camila come on we're here." Camila just shrugged her off.

"Come on Camila, we need to get inside. I'm not going to stay out here all day." Lauren said with one of her bags in hand standing outside of the hotel. The other girls already made their way inside leaving the other two to themselves.

"Carry me" Camila whispered.

"What?" Lauren asked.

"Carry me." Camila said a little louder.

"No, get up and carry yourself."

Camila let out an exaggerated sigh "Loooo, carry meee." Lauren huffed, finally giving up and walked over to Camilas side of the car.

"Ok Camz, grab on" Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and her legs around Lauren's waist. When she was comfortable she nestled her head into the crook of Lauren's neck while mumbling a thank you.

"Yeah, yeah come on." Lauren smiled. She didn't have all of her bags yet and neither did Camila. She had a feeling of who would be in charge of getting them though.

The pair entered the hotel and found their room with ease. Lauren was at that time very grateful for the invention of the elevator.

"Ok Camzi get off me and on to the bed, we need to talk about a few things." Camila nodded and let go of Lauren then climbed on one of the beds that were in their room.

 "We have to set some ground rules if we're going to do this understand?" Camila nodded as Lauren made her way to the girl.

"Ok number one: When you are a teenager your name is Camila. When you are a baby your name is Camzi." Camila smiled.

"Two: No big sentences. Small words and small phrases only." Camila nodded along.

"Three: You will call me Lolo, not Lauren. Lolo." Camila clapped a tiny bit and smiled. She always loved that nickname Lauren had.

"Four: You are a baby so you're going to wear a diaper ok? When you wet it or something you come and tell me." Camila looked away.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked her. "I don't want you to change me." Camila whispered.

"Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing." Lauren pinched the bridge of her nose. "Camila this is your idea, it's ok I'm ...fine with it, really I am."

"Yeah but Lauren I don't want you to see... my princess parts."

Lauren giggled slightly at the younger girls choice of terminology. "Camila we'll talk about this later but for now you're wearing the diaper!" Lauren said.

"Five: If you're bad you get spanked." Camila cringed.

"I know, I don't want to spank you but it will be done if you are naughty." Lauren said seriously.

"And six: You will wear pull-ups when it isn't just you and I in one of the hotels, minus shows of course, and you will come find me if you need a change."

Camila contemplated for a moment "Wait, what about the others? Like, what happens when I hang out with Normani, Dinah or Ally? We all live together Lauren!" Lauren sat there with a smirk playing on her face.

"What did I say you had to do outside of here?" Lauren said tilting her head to one side.

"Umm that I had to wear pull-ups?"

"Bingo! When we are all in the bus travelling you have to wear your pull-ups and tell me when you wet them. Anymore questions?" Silence "Ok if you have any during 'Little Time' touch your mouth, ok Camila?" Camila nodded her head. "Ok great now let's get started."

"If you're absolutely sure about this Lauren."

"Little words. Lolo, not Lauren."

"Ok! We're starting?" Camila ask confused. Lauren rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yesssss. Now be a good girl."

Lauren told Camila to stay where she was placed on the edge of her bed while she made her way over to Camilas bag and opened it.

"Ok lets see what you have here." Lauren said out loud to herself. She picked up a t-shirt with ballerinas on it and a pair of pink overalls to put over it. Camila was happy with the outfit of choice, but that all changed when she saw Lauren pick up the one thing she dreaded Lauren getting, a diaper.

Camila didn't have a problem wearing diapers on her own time, it was the thought of her best friend cleaning her after she, uh, goes, she had a problem with. She was embarrassed. Lauren turned and looked at her.

"Lay down." Lauren said strictly but softly.

Camila whimpered but followed her instructions anyways.

Lauren sighed "Ok Camila, why are you scared of this, and I'm asking big Camila this." Camila took a breath.

"I don't want you to clean me." Camila said quickly

"Why?"

"Because you have to actually clean down there, and I don't want you to see ... down there."

Lauren pulled Camila back into a sitting position and looked at her. "Camila, you're gonna be a baby, babies wear diapers and don't care about it, I don't care about it. Babies let the person taking care of them, well, take care of them, so let me take care of you."

"You never even heard about this at all until a few days ago though!" Camila exclaimed. "How do you know you're prepared to do something like this?"

"I know because I've done my research on everything. I know what this entails and if I didn't think I was ready to throw myself into the middle of this then I wouldn't. I WANT to baby you Camila, I think it's super cute for you to enjoy this. Besides, I love taking care of kids and had to change a few diapers in my life, this is no different. Ok? This is all about trust. I want to be your caregiver." Lauren said at an attempt to comfort the small girl before her.

Camila started to tear up. She nodded and whispered an 'ok' then lied back down. Lauren smiled a tiny bit. Having the young girl trust her made her feel good.

"It'll be over soon Camzi."

Lauren moved over to Camila and started to take her jeans off, in a non-sexual way of course. Camila looked away fearing what was next. When her jeans were off there was only one thing separating her fear, and Lauren. But Lauren didn't care, she took her underwear off and discarded them somewhere in the room. Camila was crying, but without missing a beat, Lauren put the diaper on Camila, pulled her up and hugged her.

"Shhh it's ok Camz, it's over, see? All better." Lauren cooed. Camila looked at her now diapered bottom and broke out a smile. She was getting what she wanted and the diaper change wasn't so bad after all.

"Tank you Lolo" Camila said in her baby voice.

"You're welcome baby girl, now let's finish changing you."

Lauren took the hem of Camila's shirt she was wearing and pulled it up and off of her, leaving her in her bra.

"Take it off little one, babies don't have bras." Camila complied. She figured Lauren has already seen her other part, what's this going to do? Camila discarded her bra, and Lauren slid the pink ballet tee over her head. leaving Camila now in a t-shirt and diaper.

"Stand up baby" Camila stood as Lauren came over with the pink overalls and helped Camila into them.

"Ok little one, I'm going to go downstairs really quick to grab the last of our things so you can watch t.v while Lolo does that, ok?" The small girl nodded and smiled.

"Ok baby girl" Lauren chuckled. Lauren put the young girl down on the floor and turned the t.v on to some kids network.

"Ok, you stay here while I go back downstairs, I have things to do." Camila sat silently on the floor while Lauren made her way back upstairs.

~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~

A few minutes later, Lauren appeared again coming back into their shared room.

"Aww"

On the floor by the t.v was a peacefully slumbering Camila. She was curled up in a little ball with her thumb in her mouth. "Baby girl, time to wake up" Lauren shook Camila lightly trying to get to girl to wake up. Finally Camila started to stir.

"Hey there baby, have a nice nap?"

Camila nodded.

"I'm very glad to hear that." Lauren told her with a smile "Babies need a lot of rest, they aren't big enough to stay up the whole day, are they?" She asked. Camila blushed but still shook her head no, agreeing with what her friend said.

Lauren smiled, but that quickly went away when she noticed the girl infront of her squirming around with what looked to be a pained look on her face.

"What's the matter little one?" She asked Camila sounding concerned.

Camila whimpered and whispered the word "potty"

"Oh, you went potty" Lauren asked her.

"No..." Spoke Camila.

Lauren wondered for a bit before it hit her. "OHH, you need to go potty baby?"

Little Camila nodded her head and looked at the ground.

"Sweetie, the diaper is there so you can go in it, don't be scared." Lauren said going over to her, picking her up, and moving them both over to the bed to hold her.

"But it scawy Lolo, and embawesing" Lauren stroked her hair at an attempt to calm her down.

"I got you baby, just relax and let it go."

Camila still didn't want to. In the position they were in currently, Camila was in theory going to the bathroom on Lauren's lap. She shook her head no to the older girl while avoiding eye contact completely.

"Camila it isn't bad. I'm not going to be mad at you. You look like you are in pain from holding it in for so long. Please trust me enough to let it go." Lauren pleaded.

Camila still refused. Lauren thought for a few seconds about what to do. She wasn't going to punish the girl for something like this, but since they were in play she wasn't going to let her use the big girl potty either.

"I have an idea." Lauren said releasing the girl from her hold and then walking over to Camila's suitcase.

The small girl had no idea what she was up to. She couldn't see what the other girl had grabbed, all she knew was that whatever it was Lauren brought into the bathroom with her. Camila was curious but didn't want to leave her position on her bed.

After a few minutes the bathroom door opened and Camila's jaw dropped. In front of her stood Lauren clad only in her shirt and a diaper.

"Ok little one, now you aren't the only one in a diaper here ok? This is perfectly fine and you don't have to be embarrassed. Now come here with me." Lauren beckoned for the other girl to sit herself in her lap.

"I got you."

Her words were soft and comforting enough for her to listen. So Camila put her face in Lauren's shoulder and let out. Lauren held on to her all the way through it. When Camila was done, she peeked her head out of Lauren's shoulder to look at her. She was smiling and blushing.

"See Camz, it wasn't bad was it?" Camila smiled and shook her head.

"I'm very proud of you baby." Lauren said praising her.

Camila turned even more red after hearing her friend say that to her. She felt like an actual baby, she had a caregiver, the clothes, and now even a wet diaper. She smiled to herself. Camila got off of Lauren's lap after a few seconds and made her way over to her bags. Lauren looked on as the diapered girl waddled to her bags to rummage through them, obviously looking for something specific.

Camila finally turned around but this time with a pacifier in her mouth and tan bear in her hand. Lauren smiled at the girl and went over to where she was to pick her up and put her on her hip.

"This is the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my entire life." Lauren said gleaming at the girl in her arms. "Now let's get you cleaned up ok?"

Camila looked into her eyes for a few seconds before finally nodding in agreement. 

Hope that wasn't too weird! :p Stay tuned for part 4!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.3K 14
Lauren g!p ;) After recently separating from her wife, Lauren tries her best to get her life back together with the help of her daughter, Kamryn. She...