Camila's 'Little' Secret

By my_fiction_fantasies

*DISCONTINUED* Everyone knew Camila liked cute clothes, bows, and things that were sweet. Just a normal 18 ye... More

Chapter 1- Finding Out
Chapter 3- Nervous Beginnings
Chapter 4- Ally's Confession
Chapter 5- Let The Games Begin
Chapter 6- Play Time
Chapter 7- She Knows
Chapter 8- Slip Up
Chapter 9- Group Meeting
Chapter 10- Story Time
Chapter 11- Crime and Punishment
Chapter 12- Jealousy
Chapter 13- Dinah?
Chapter 14- Confrontations
Chapter 15- Dinah's Confession
Chapter 16- Tea Time
Chapter 17- Concert Concerns
Chapter 18- Almost Oops
Chapter 19- Camila's Dilemma
Chapter 20- Seducing & Shopping
Chapter 21- The Feels
Chapter 22- Advancements
Chapter 23- Uh oh
Chapter 24- Don't Be Embarrassed
Chapter 25- Progress
Chapter 26- SMUT
New Fic!
Chapter 27- Roles Reversed
25 DAYS OF 5H+CAMILA AGEPLAY

Chapter 2- Suspicion

44.3K 584 106
By my_fiction_fantasies

A/N  Hi friends! I really hope you like the story so far :) Anyway just a reminder that this already was a story I had wrote back in 2012 and put on fanfiction .net. On there having a chapter that was 1,500 words was a pretty decent amount, of here though I realize that they are pretty short. After I post the 4 chapters I have pre-written I'll make sure to make the chapters longer :) Enjoy though!

------------------------------------

A week later

"Lolo, I don't know if this is such a good idea." Lauren rolled her eyes

"Camz you're fine I mean we've practiced this a million times by now."

The project both girls had to get done was all written and completed, but their teacher offered extra credit to any student who wanted to film it to send in over video sharing. Camila was struggling a bit in the class so she didn't want to pass up an offer such and. Although nervous about the content in the play they wrote, Lauren help reassure her that as far as everyone knew they were acting. Camila and Lauren were setting up a space in the front lounge in order to have space to film properly. The emotions they chose the use were the three they felt that day Camila's secret got out, confusion, sadness, and understanding. They didn't personally start the age-play yet and Camila is secretly happy for that. Despite being ecstatic with the idea that Lauren wants to do this, she was worried Lauren will end up hating doing it.

"Ok. Camila, are you ready?" Lauren asked as she finished setting up the camera.

Camila was visibly shaking because she did not want to film in front of everyone and nonchalantly give away her secret. Normani, Ally, and Dinah were all in the bus because it was a travel day for them all. The other three girls were in their bunks but Camila knew that they would still be able to hear everything.

Both girls took their place in front of the camera, which was already rolling.

Camila shot one last nervous glance at Lauren before Lauren herself broke the silence.

The play

"Kenzie, Kenzie are you here?"

"Oh! uh hi Ami." Camilas character Kenzie is wiping her eyes like she just got finished crying.

"Kenzie! What's wrong, what happened?!" Ami exclaimed while running towards Kenzie.

"Oh um it's nothing really, just um hit my toe, heh, you know how much that hurts." She said pretending to sniffle.

"Uh, yeah, ok but you're wearing shoes." Ami pointed out.

"Haha wow look at that." Kenzie said avoiding Amis eye-contact.

"Kenzie what's going on?" Ami was getting more concerned and impatient by the second.

Camila crossed the stage and turned her back to Lauren.

"Look, just something happened don't worry about it. It's fine, I'm fine, now what do you need?"

Lauren walked to where Camila was standing and turned her so they were face to face.

"I need to know what's wrong with you. Why are you acting like this?" 'Ami' said although it was more like Lauren asking Camila.

Camila sniffles "My dad found out."

Lauren's character stiffness "Found out what exactly?"

"You know, the thing" Camila draws out

"NO! How? What happened?"

At this point in the play Camila is started to cry.

"Shhh... Kenzie calm down it'll be fine, if I'm ok with it, then he will be too. He's just shocked right now." She said as though she was talking through her character.

"I don't know Ami, he seemed pretty mad. Kenzie was taken into Ami's arms. "It'll be ok, I promise. Now let's go get your binkie."

Camila nods and takes Lauren's hand as they walked out of frame.

End

Lauren and Camila went and to turn off the camera but not before noticing Ally's strange look on her face as she walked over to the kitchen area to grab a snack. Camila realized the small girl must be a little questioning. "Lolo, I think Ally's suspicious." Camila said worriedly. "Calm down Camz she doesn't know anything, all she thinks is that it's just a play. Stop worrying." Lauren was whispered to Camila.

Lunch time rolled around for the girls on the bus. Lauren and Camila sat next to each other at the mini table the front of the bus had, Normani and Ally and on the couch, and Dinah sat down on the floor across from the other girls.

"So that was an interesting play y'all filmed out here today." Normani said to Lauren and Camila. The table was filled with nods and murmurs of agreement. Camila looked scared, afraid that they knew something they shouldn't. Lauren just shrugged her shoulders and said a quick response to them.

"Yeah" Dinah said "You guys acted that out really well, it's like you've done it before." She said nonchalantly

Camilas eyes grew wide with horror. Fearing the worst she did what Camilas do best, hide. "Um I-I need to uh, go" Camila said swiftly while fleeing the table and running back into her bunk.

"Shit" Lauren mumbled underneath her breath.

"Whats wrong with Camila, Lauren?" Normani asked genuinely concerned.

"I'm not sure, maybe she doesn't feel well?" Lauren questioned and got up from her seat to go try to chase after Camila knowing exactly what caused the outburst.

"What the hell was that about?" Dinah asked to seemingly no one.

"Are you guys that clueless?" asked Ally.

"What do you mean?" A very confused Dinah asked moving to where the girls were once sat.

Ally rolled her eyes. "Can't you guys see it?" Blank looks from the guys told her no. "Lauren and Camila are definitely doing that baby role play thingy" The girls looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"You- you think Lauren and C-Camila are playing baby?" Normani said trying to catch her breath from all the laughing.

"I'm serious!" Ally exclaimed

"N-no Ally, I know Lauren and she would NEVER agree to something like that" Dinah said calming down a little.

"Yeah girl, it's Lauren and Camila for crying out loud. What happened in there was just a creative idea for a short play." Normani said when her laugh attack was over. Ally on the other hand was dead serious about her accusations.

Ally stood up to leave with a huff. "I'll prove it to you guys. Something is going on and I'm gonna find out what." She said gathering her things and walking to the back room. She did pass Lauren and Camila on the way and noticed that Camila was sobbing. Not wanting to push things, she just carried on her way.

"Do you believe her?" Normani spoke up.

Dinah shook her head. "Nah man, too weird."

Back in the bunks, Lauren was trying to get Camila to talk to her. She had to be careful though because a pair of ears could be listening from anywhere.

"Camila?" Lauren said in a small voice, not wanting to frighten the small girl.

"Lolo?"

"Yeah Camila, it's me. Why'd you run off like that, no one knew."

Camila sniffled "NO LAUREN THEY KNOW! I mean did you hear Ally? She definitely knows!" Camila started crying again, so Lauren went and hugged her.

"Camila, even if Ally does know about this I'm not going to let her do or say anything about it understand? And I really don't think she would really mind to be honest, right now if she does suspect anything it's out of her own curiosity. Ok?" Camila nodded her head slowly.

The two girls joined Dinah and Normani in the front lounge after Camila stopped crying and Lauren convinced her to come back out.

"Where's Ally?" Lauren asked her two friends.

"She went in the back room, didn't you see her pass you?" Dinah asked.

"Guess I was distracted." She shrugged.

Camila was sat quiet during this time but did sit very close to Lauren, which was not necessarily unusual, but still odd considering the events that took place not long ago. Out of view from Mani and Dinah, Lauren rubbed tiny circles on Camilas back for comfort.

"Hey, not to like change the subject but does anyone know who's rooming with who in the hotels tomorrow?" Mani asked.

"One sec." Dinah said walking over to the cabinets and pulling out a notepad which had information from tracklists, to rooming assignments.

"Looks like Lo and Mila, Mani and I, and Ally has the single this time around."

"Sounds perfect!" Lauren said smiling.

After a few more minutes of the four girls chatting like usual Lauren got up and beckoned for Camila to follow suit.

"Where are we going Lauren?" Camila asked

"Your bunk to make sure you have everything ready. We're going to try this out tomorrow Camzi." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...
203K 6.7K 37
Wattpad blocked the smut off this book for some reason, to read it, you must be following me.Sorry.(: Everyone expects a vampire to be shiny, sexy...
116K 1.8K 13
Camila takes care of Lauren. If you don't like ageplay stories, then don't read this fic! It contains non sexual ageplay, with spanking as discipline...