Camila's 'Little' Secret

By my_fiction_fantasies

*DISCONTINUED* Everyone knew Camila liked cute clothes, bows, and things that were sweet. Just a normal 18 ye... More

Chapter 2- Suspicion
Chapter 3- Nervous Beginnings
Chapter 4- Ally's Confession
Chapter 5- Let The Games Begin
Chapter 6- Play Time
Chapter 7- She Knows
Chapter 8- Slip Up
Chapter 9- Group Meeting
Chapter 10- Story Time
Chapter 11- Crime and Punishment
Chapter 12- Jealousy
Chapter 13- Dinah?
Chapter 14- Confrontations
Chapter 15- Dinah's Confession
Chapter 16- Tea Time
Chapter 17- Concert Concerns
Chapter 18- Almost Oops
Chapter 19- Camila's Dilemma
Chapter 20- Seducing & Shopping
Chapter 21- The Feels
Chapter 22- Advancements
Chapter 23- Uh oh
Chapter 24- Don't Be Embarrassed
Chapter 25- Progress
Chapter 26- SMUT
New Fic!
Chapter 27- Roles Reversed
25 DAYS OF 5H+CAMILA AGEPLAY

Chapter 1- Finding Out

77.8K 857 474
By my_fiction_fantasies

It was a normal day when Camila and Lauren were hanging out together in the back lounge of the bus after a show they have just completed. Life on the road was super fun since they now had the chance to see places that they never had before, the only bad part was they still had to finish high school since it still technically was their senior year. Both Lauren and Camila were taking online courses and shared a writing class that required them to work together to create a short play. The project was to write a one-scene play that had to have at least three emotions of writers choice and a twist at the end. Lauren was at the desk typing on Camila's laptop while Camila herself was lying on her on the couch playing with a gift a fan had given her. Seemingly out of the blue, Lauren let out an aggravated scream that startled Camila and made her squeak.

"Stupid piece of shit!" Lauren exclaimed sounding frustrated while slamming the laptop. Camila, who had hid behind her gift as defence, peeked out from behind it. "What happened?"

Lauren glanced at Camila for a moment before turning back to the now closed computer.

"Your stupid computer just froze and blacked out before I could save anything!" Lauren was furious while Camila was cringing at her friend's outburst, although she understood why.

"Oh! I'll fix it." Camila said getting up and moving to her laptop.

"You can't fix it Camila it's looks dead, like it just shut down on itself." Lauren huffed.

"Nah, it happens to me all the time." Camila said cheerfully while bouncing her seat while hitting what looked like a random combination of buttons.

"God, remind me to get you a new computer." Lauren said with a slight tease in her voice. Camila got excited.

"Awwwh you would do that for me Lolo?" Camila asked with equal amounts of teasing.

"No! Now please fix that thing." Lauren said growing more upset by the second.

"Bossy." Camila whispered.

"What was that?" Lauren yelled with a smirk.

"Nothing!" Camila yelled back.

After five minutes, which seemed like forever and beyond, the computer lit up again.

"Thanks, now move." Lauren said while practically pushing Camila out of her seat.

"Wait no Lauren hold on I need to do something first." With panic dripping from her voice, she doubted Lauren would now let her back on.

"What's wrong Camz, hiding something from me now?" said Lauren with her famous smirk plastered on her face.

"Um no of course not, it's just when I restart it, it uh, the hist-" Camila didn't have time to finish.

"Ohhhh! It's in your history then hm? Does little Mila watch stuff she's not suppose to now?" Lauren's smirk was huge now. She loved teasing the smaller girl but truly meant no harm by it.

"No! Ew, Lauren gross. I just have to clear it now, it will work faster." Camila said trying to keep her voice steady.

You see Camila had a secret NO ONE knew about. If Lauren looks at the computer's history, she will find out and probably wouldn't talk to the small girl for the rest of her life.

"Nooo don't worry about it Camzi, I'm already sitting here, I'll do it for you." Lauren teased. She just thought Camila had some dirty sites in her history that Lauren could tease her with for the time being, but not hold it against her because she was equally guilty of doing the same. Camila felt like passing out when she sees the history screen pop up.

"Let's see what you're hiding" Lauren mumbles. Camila felt herself almost starting to cry in one of the corners of their couch in the room out of embarrassment and fear.

"What the hell?" Confusion was heard all over Lauren's voice, and for good reason too.

"Caaammzz?" Lauren questions "Yeah" Camila squeaked scared. "Why in hell's name do you have adult baby stuff on here?" she said with her voice dripping with confusion and a little concern.

"I think it's time for me to go Lauren." her voice was quiet and almost went unheard by the green eyed girl.

"Camila, just tell me why you have this stuff on here." The older girl's voice was getting softer.

"NO!" Camila was now crying herself into near hysterics.

"Camila, hey, come on, calm down you need to breathe."

But Lauren's attempts were not working. Camila was now in a full-out panic attack while trying, but failing, to push Lauren out the door.

"Camila... Camila! Hey, calm down!"

Lauren's yelling managed to get the hysterical girl to snap out of her panicked state and calm down into sobs. Lauren took her into her arms and sat both of them down so they could have a proper conversation about all of this.

"Are you ok now?" Lauren asked looking at the younger girl. Camila only nodded in response.

"Ok, are you going to tell me now why you had that stuff on there?" Camila shook her head.

"Why?"

"Because you'll laugh at me." She said no making eye contact with the other girl.

Lauren sighed "Camila, Camzi, I already saw it just tell me why it's there. I promise I won't laugh." Lauren spoke softly not wanting to frighten the small girl more than she already was.

Camila murmured something inaudible.

"What was that?" As she asked her, Lauren moved over to the Cuban girl and held her in her arms.

"I wanna be a baby." Camila said in a tiny voice.

"Why?" That's all that Lauren asked. No harshness or venom in her voice, just a question.

"Because it's easier this way. I don't have to worry about anything when I'm like this." Camila took a breath before starting to talk again. "Nothing matters. I could just go back to a simpler time and just not worry." Camila looked up at Lauren just waiting for her to lash out and call her names like, weird, stupid, freak, ect., but she didn' still held on to the frightened girl with care.

"Camila, is this how you truly and honestly want to be treated, like a baby, because if you do then things are going to change."

Camila started to cry again. She knew Lauren would hate her. She was prepared for this a long time, even though she never wanted her to find out in the first place. Nevertheless, she had to accept it.

"Ok I won't talk to you anymore I understand." Camila said while climbing out of Lauren's embrace.

"What? No, Camz listen to me, I might be harsh and sarcastic sometimes, and I know it, but I always knew you were a little different so I was softer to you, you know that. I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't a little freaked out, because I was, but I'm like your best friend and I will always be here no matter what." Lauren said, stroking the girl's hair.

As Lauren finished talking, she noticed Camila softened up a bit. "Really?"

"Really. I promise"

Camila accepted the answer and smiled softly, then spoke. "So wait ... what does this mean?"

"What does what mean?" Lauren asked with genuine confusion in her voice.

"I mean you know about the baby stuff now, where do we go from here?"

Lauren pondered for a short time before realizing something. "Camila. do you have any of this stuff hidden here? Like now?"

Camila nodded slowly before getting off the couch she was on and went to her bunk. Lauren followed along. Since Lauren and her were currently the only ones in the bus at that moment, she pulled out an unfamiliar suitcase and opened it. Lauren fell awestruck.

Inside she could now see different types of clothes in. It looked liked it was filled with oversized dresses the were once made for toddlers, resized to fit the 18 year old. The case also had other resized clothes like overalls and onesies inside. Lauren could also see a pair or two of footie pajamas which Camila had with her normal clothes too, but no one thought anything of them at the time. At the bottom of the case looked like diaper covers that were all different colors and also, the second part of the covers, the diapers. Adult sized diapers with baby-like print were stacked up neatly in the mystery suitcase.

Lauren was admittedly a little taken back, but kept looking. Next, Camila pulled out a smaller case filled with stuff like rattles and plushies. Of course none of the girls would think twice about Camila having a few stuffed animals with her, they all did, but this was quite a collection she had going on.

Lauren was absolutely dumbfounded. When did Camila get all this stuff and how did she not know about it, it was in plain sight for god sake.

"Camila, when and how did you get all this stuff?" asked Lauren while walking over to Camila's bags.

"Well," Camila started, "I started to get this stuff like a year ago when I figured out what age-play and being a 'little' was and I loved the idea of trying it. So I did. I ordered all of this stuff online when I knew we were going to be at a stop for a few days, and let me tell you, it was NOT cheap. It's definitely worth it though, I feel secure with this. It's a comfort thing." She looked over at Lauren who was still looking at the collection of things she had acquired and saw that she was nodding.

A couple minutes passed in silence when Lauren spoke up. "Ok Camila, were doing this."

Camila only turned her head to the side. "What?"

Lauren smiled. "You're going to be a baby like you want." Camila leaped up and captured Lauren in the tightest hug ever. "Ok down girl" Lauren said while trying to pry off the tiny girl. Camila blushed and did what she was told.

"Oh! And Camila?" Lauren started.

"Hmm?" Camila wondered.

"You gave me a great idea for this project."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 22.2K 26
Contains BDSM/MDLG/ageplay Camren AU. *I do NOT ship camren in real life. This is purely for entertainment purposes*
147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...