Top Dawgs (Big Eight)

By MagicGoldenFlower

Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arri... More

Characters (skip if you want)
I'm in your grade
You're terrible
That's cute
One crazy girl
I would take you in a heartbeat
Chicken
Let's get started on this project
Don't brag
Honest answer or sweet lie
So you have a hand fetish
It's a surprise
Snowflake?
You are expelled
Cobalt and carbon
You look afraid to me
I'm out of shape
I'm like the grinch
It's a blessing and a curse
You and the nicknames
Man, gossip spreads fast
Young love
Consider it my birthday present
Kiss the chef
I hate them both with a passion
Wee lamb
F for Fantastic
Tanner's a killjoy
Go! Fight! Win!
Okay Jelsa
I know you couldn't
What happened
How dare you
An inch shorter
You don't think
Break up
Shut up, Jack
5 years later
TANGLED SERIES!!!

Best! Dare! Ever!

1.1K 45 35
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Rapunzel's POV*
"The lights are off! No one is-" Hiccup started but was interrupted by a window opening.

"See the party is here." I smirked. I jumped through the window, leaving a stunned group of people behind me.

"Could you have been more annoying?" Kristoff asked as I sat on his window sill in his bedroom. I looked him in the eyes and knocked one more time on the window. He groaned, annoyed at me.

"So where's Elsa?" Jack asked. Suddenly, Elsa hopped down from the window.

"Hey." Elsa squeaked. Then Hiccup came following Merida and Anna.

"Umm Rapunzel, why did you bring us here?" Merida whispered in my ear.

"Rapunzel, why did you bring all theses people?" Kristoff whispered in my other ear.

"Okay, so I really wanted Elsa to join our group but Elsa wouldn't join unless her friends did and I already made plans to meet at Kristoff's house, so I told them I would bring them somewhere fun which happened to be here." I smiled.

"So you lied to us?" Merida asked.

"Not really, I always have fun here. I just knew you wouldn't come if it was Kristoff's house." I smiled.

"Why didn't you warn us about you bringing three extra people?" Jack asked.

"Because I knew you wouldn't let me bring them." I answered.

"You wouldn't let her bring us?" Merida asked to Kristoff.

"That's not what I meant." I started.

"Well we aren't really that close." Kristoff argued.

"Well we can be." I tried to say. I looked around and saw everyone arguing. What have I done?! "Hey!" I yelled.

"What!?" Eugene yelled at the same volume. He had a look of excitement on his face. He enjoys watching people argue over stupid stuff.

"How about we sit down and talk about ourselves? That way we can learn about each other." I said. Everyone murmured as they tried to find a place to sit down.

"Fine. Blondie, you can start." Eugene said.

"Okay, my name is Rapunzel, but you can call me Punzie. Eugene is the only one who calls me Blondie. I love painting and my favorite colors are pink and purple. I have a pet chameleon named Pascal and my mom is best friends with their parents." I finished as I pointed to the boys. We went in a circle, explaining ourselves and found out new, exciting things about each other.

"Okay, now what do we do?" Anna asked.

"Let's play truth or dare. We each get two chickens." I smiled.

"I'll start!" Eugene yelled. "Curly, truth or dare?"

"It's Merida, by the way, and dare." Merida replied.

"Well then Merida, I dare you to drink water from the toilet." Eugene smirked.

"That's it?" Merida asked. The boys and I looked at Eugene surprised. He never goes easy on the first one. Kristoff led us to the bathroom and handed Merida a plastic cup. She filled the cup up to the rim and drank it.

"That was delicious." Merida said sarcastically. "Alright, hummmm Jack. Truth or dare?" Merida asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to put on lipstick and wear it all night." Merida smirked.

"I don't have any lipstick." Kristoff said.

"Your mom does!" I laughed as I ran out of the room. I quickly grabbed his mom's bright red lipstick and brought it back downstairs. "Here you go Jack. I think the color will suit you." I smirked.

"Did you really have to grab the brightest one?" Jack asked.

"Just do it!" Merida cheered. Jack hesitantly put the lipstick on. He did a horrible job at it, but it looked hilarious.

"Hummmmmmm Hiccup. Truth or dare?" Jack asked. I couldn't stop staring at his lips. It looked unnatural on Jack.

"Truth." Hiccup replied.

"Have you ever had a crush on anyone in here?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, my girlfriend." Hiccup chuckled.

"You have a girlfriend?!" Eugene exclaimed. "Who?!"

"Merida." Hiccup smirked.

"Curly?" Eugene asked.

"Yeah. Soooo Rapunzel truth or dare?" Hiccup asked.

"Dare." I smiled. I've only played truth or dare with the boys and they never go easy on me. I don't think Hiccup could be as mean.

"I dare you to put Eugene's socks in your mouth for twenty seconds." Hiccup smirked. This is going to be disgusting!

"I think she might die." Kristoff said.

"But a dare is a dare." Eugene smirked as he took of his socks.

"Thanks Hiccup, now the sweetest girl in the school is going to die." Merida complained.

"She still has two chickens." Hiccup reasoned.

"And she'll never use them." Jack said.

"Why not?" Elsa asked.

"I'm just as strong and brave as the boys." I smiled.

"Okay, even I wouldn't put Eugene's socks in my mouth." Kristoff said.

"Just give me the socks already!" I yelled.

"Just don't die on us Blondie." Eugene teased as he handed me his socks.

"I'll try not to." I said as I shoved them into my mouth. Elsa counted because I knew she would be fair. As soon as the twenty seconds were over I spit them out all over the floor.

"Eww!" Anna and Elsa squealed.

"Now I have wet socks." Eugene whined.

"At least you don't taste sweat." I complained as I wiped my tongue on my arm. "Alright, Anna. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Anna said.

"Have you ever had a crush on someone that Elsa has dated?" I asked.

"Well, there was this one guy." Anna blushed.

"Who?!" Elsa exclaimed.

"Jared." Anna weakly smiled.

"You liked that scumbag!?" Elsa yelled.

"He was pretty hot." Anna chuckled.

"Whatever I don't even care." Elsa said, obviously caring.

"Okay Kristoff. Truth or dare?" Anna asked.

"Dare." Kristoff smirked.

"I dare you to let Eugene text anyone on your phone anything he wants." Anna smiled.

"Okay, I have nothing to hide." Kristoff said as he tossed Eugene his phone.

"Ooooo this is going to be fun."

"What are you doing?" Hiccup asked.

"I'm going to text Tonya and tell her how we feel about her." Eugene smirked as he typed his message.

"Nonono! Eugene!" Jack yelled.

"Annnnddd sent." Eugene smirked.

"Eugene!" Kristoff, Jack and I yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"Why did you do that?" Jack asked.

"Because she needed to find out sometime. Besides, it won't look as bad coming from Kristoff." Eugene replied. We all thought about this and knew he was right. If it came from me, it would look like I want Jack. If it came from Jack, it would look like he wants to break up with her. And if it came from Eugene, everyone would think he was just saying that so he could date her.

"I guess. Anyways, Elsa. Truth or dare?" Kristoff asked.

"Truth." Elsa smiled.

"If you had to guess anyone in this room to be gay, who would it be?" Kristoff asked.

"Probably......ummmm.....Eugene." Elsa chuckled.

"Why?! Why do you guys feel the need to pick on me?!" Eugene asked.

"This one time, I read a book about this guy who dated tons of girls so his parents wouldn't find out he was gay. That's my reason." Elsa lightly chuckled.

"Makes sense. You know, sometimes I question if he's straight." Jack teased.

"Thanks Jack." Eugene said sarcastically.

"Anyways, Eugene. Truth or dare?" Elsa asked.

"Finally! Dare!" Eugene yelled.

"I dare you to sing 'I'm a Little Teapot' with the actions while Rapunzel records you." Elsa smirked. Eugene took a deep breath. The boys and I knew he was starting to get really annoyed.

"Okay. But only because it will be soo hilarious." Eugene said sarcastically.

I'm a little teapot
Short and stout
Here's is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up
I just shout
Tip me over and pour me out

All of us died of laughter. The whole time, Eugene had his angry face on, which made it even funnier. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I'm hilarious." Eugene said sarcastically.

"No kidding!" Merida cried of laughter.

"Best! Dare! Ever!" I laughed as I rolled on the floor.

"I'm going to use this against you for everything!" Jack laughed.

"Can we just continue the game!" Eugene yelled, angry at all of us.

"Just wait, one more minute!" Anna said trying to catch her breath.

"Fine. Let's continue Mr. Grumpy Pants." I said as I pinched his cheeks. He rolled his eyes and began.

"Jack, truth or dare?" Eugene asked.

"Truth."

"Do you actually like Tonya or are you just dating her because you don't know how to break up with her?" Eugene asked.

"I don't know anymore!" Jack yelled out.

"Jack, it's not that hard. You either like her or you don't." I said.

"I like her sometimes, but other times she annoys the crap out of me." Jack confessed.

"As soon as I find them annoying I break up with them." Eugene said.

"That's one of the reasons you can't keep a girl long enough to know if she's the one." I said.

"How many girls have you dated?" Hiccup asked.

"Kristoff, will you get the white board please?" Eugene asked. Kristoff went off into the hallway and grabbed a white board. I followed and grabbed Eugene's fake glasses. I handed them to Eugene and he turned into a 'professor'. "Now according to our research, I have dated about twenty girls every two months give or take a few. That may seem like a lot, but if I started doing this since freshman year, that would only be about 270 girls." Eugene said. I looked around and saw Elsa and her group's face in complete shock.

"Only 270." Anna said with huge eyes.

"Yeah." Eugene chuckled.

"Hate to burst your bubble, but that's a lot of girls." Hiccup gulped.

"We've tried telling him." I giggled.

"Let's just get back to our game!" Merida whined.

"Fine, Jack your turn!" Eugene yelled.

"Okay, Elsa. Truth or dare?" Jack asked.

"Dare." Elsa smiled.

"I dare you to sing everything until it's your turn again." Jack smiled.

"Okay! Anna, truth or dare!" Elsa sang.

"Dare!" Anna sang back.

"Anna, you don't have to sing!" I laughed.

"Fine." Anna grumbled.

"I dare you to eat a half of a stick of butter." Elsa sang.

"Ewww, that's disgusting!" Kristoff yelled.

"You've tried it?" Merida chuckled.

"Eugene dared me to do it once." Kristoff said. We all looked at Eugene and he awkwardly chuckled.

"Let's just go!" I laughed as I pulled Eugene to the kitchen. We pulled out a stick of butter and cut it in half.

"Here you go." Kristoff said as he tossed it to Anna.

"This is going to be so gross!" Anna whined.

"Just do it!" Merida shouted.

"Here we go." Anna said as she shoved in into her mouth. After a couple gags and coughs, she finally finished it.

"You made that way more grosser than it need to be." Hiccup said.

"Well it was gross." Anna reasoned. We filed back downstairs and sat down.

"Your turn Anna!" Elsa sang.

"Rapunzel, truth or dare?" Anna asked.

"Dare." I smiled.

"I dare you to call your crush and tell him how you feel." Anna smirked. I quickly looked at Jack and Elsa. I felt everyone staring at me. I was so stunned I couldn't move.

"Umm, maybe a different dare." Jack said to Anna.

"No. I want to know who her crush is." Anna said. I felt myself getting faint. I can't tell Eugene how I feel about him!

"Okay." I said as I shakily walked out the door. I walked into the bathroom and pulled out my phone. I quickly punched in Eugene's number. You can do this. You can do this. I gave myself a pep talk as I pushed call. Please don't answer! Please don't answer! I begged as listened to it ring.

"I'm going to go grab something to eat." I heard Eugene lie. He ran upstairs and answered the phone. "Hey Blondie." Eugene awkwardly chuckled.

"Hey Eugene."

"So, I'm going to guess you have a crush on me." Eugene chuckled.

"Yeah. Things are going to be awkward now, right?" I asked.

"Not necessarily. I may also be talking to my crush." Eugene replied.

"Really!?" I cheered.

"Would I lie about crushes?" Eugene asked.

"No!" I giggled.

"Okay, then come out of the bathroom." Eugene laughed. I quickly ended the call and opened the door.

"Hey." I said.

"Let's go grab something to eat so they won't suspect anything." Eugene chuckled. We grabbed a bag of chips and walked downstairs.

"Do they know?" I asked.

"No, my phone was on silent." Eugene replied.

"Then how did you know that I would call you?" I asked.

"I didn't. I just hoped." Eugene chuckled. We walked back into the room and sat back down in our spots. I gave Elsa and Jack a smile. They smiled back.

"Rapunzel, how did it go?" Merida asked.

"Wonderful! Turns out that they liked me back." I giggled.

"Who was it?" Hiccup asked.

"I don't have to tell you!" I laughed. "My turn!" I cheered. We played until 3:30 in the morning. We heard Kristoff's parents come home and we decided to watch a movie so we wouldn't be loud. I fell asleep twice on Eugene. I woke up at 5:40 and remember I had to be back by 6:00. "Elsa! We have to go!" I whispered.

"Okay." Elsa said. We quickly hopped out the window and ran to my house. We quickly climbed up the rope and shut the window. I hid the rope under my bed and we went to bed. As soon as we shut our eyes, mom walked in to check on us. I waited until I heard the front door shut before I smiled. Last night was amazing.

....................................................,..........................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed! Finding Dory isn't in my theaters yet. ;( Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 441 12
Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHEESY WRITING AND...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...
25.5K 764 57
This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any of the Disney and Dreamworks characters...
13.8K 380 24
Elsa's (from Frozen) life at home is far from happy and her life at school isn't any better. Jack (from Rise of the Gaurdians), Rapunzel (from Tangle...