Someone Else's Not So Good Fa...

By KayleighMayBieb

This is just another story that is about a beautiful teenager girl called Fatime Orbán that falls in love wit... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty - One.
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three.
Chapter Twenty - Four.
Chapter Twenty - Five.
Chapter Twenty - Six

Chapter Fifteen.

95 2 0
By KayleighMayBieb

Re-cap:

"Anything interesting on t.v?" I asked. Causing Justin to whip his head around in my direction.

"Come cuddle with me." Justin held his arms out for me to fill them in. Before I could do so, there was a sudden knock at the door. I went up to the door to open it and gasped at the presence in front of me. What the hell was Daniel doing here!?!?

"Long time no see Fatime.

Did you miss me?"

back to the story;

What's daniel doing here?! I turned around to look at Justin. He quickly got up and walked towards me and stood in front of me, facing daniel.

"What the fuck you doing here ?"

"Oh me? Don't bother me.  But can you, you know let me see her. Her pj is cute" Daniel answered with a smirk on his face. Damn, why do he have to make justin even more pissed? 

"No daniel I won't let you see her. You fucking cant see her ." Justin almost yelled it. I hugged justin from behind. Just to little calm him down and hold him back .

" Sweetie, are you hugging him, just to make me jealious?"

"First of all she is not your sweetie and never will be. She is MY girlfriend. Leave her alone daniel or I swear you gonna end up in the hospital" I dont want them to fight. I dont want justin to get hurt . As I know daniel i know he is not gonna leave so I hugged justin tighter .

"Justin, just ignore it babe" 

Justin's pov

I know Fatime is hugging me behind just to hold me back and to calm down but I just can't when this asshole is bothering her.

"Justin just ignore it babe" 

"I wish I could babe"

I can't ignore it. He is pissing me so damn off. He needs to go . Right now.

"Daniel get the fuck away from here. "

"Oh but I dont wanna. I dont even got a hug from her"

Seriously?

"Not like she gonna give u a hug , or I would let her hug u ." 

"Fatime, listen to me. I want you back, I can't leave here without you." Daniel pleaded. Such a kiss ass! Fatime would never leave me for him.

"Daniel, please go. I don't think you should stand here any longer." Fatime spoke as she held onto me even tighter.

"Yeah Daniel, listen to my girlfriend. Beat it bitch." The next thing I remembered was a punch coming my way. I swiftly dodged it and threw a punch at his nose. After that very moment, a brutal brawl had began.

Fatime's POV

"Daniel,  please go. I don't think you should stand here any longer." I pleaded, praying that he would leave.

"Yeah Daniel, listen to my girlfriend. Beat it bitch." Justin smirked.

Daniel quickly threw a punch at Justin who dodged it like a pro. Justin landed his fist on Daniel's nose causing blood to ooze out of his nostrils in a matter of seconds. Daniel soon gained control and threw Justin to the cold ground with a thud.

"Guys, stop!" I shouted while salty tears streamed down my fragile face. I debated on whether I should break up the fight, or allow them to continue.

"Justin please stop!" I ran towards them, only to be knocked down to the ground.

They continued to throw repetitive punches at each other. I felt as if I were in a horror film. I tried to grab Justin's arm and pull him away from Daniel, but I was knocked down on the concrete for the second time in a row. Seconds later, I witnessed headlights flashing from a familiar vehicle. I was never happier to see someone in my entire life.

"Hey, what the hell is going on here? Break it up!"

Alfredo's POV

"Break it up! Break it up! Yo!

I stopped the car and ran as fast as at could to break this fight that was going on. I looked to see that it was Justin with another man, but when I got closer i could see that it was Daniel. Oh God! Everyone knew that Justin hates Daniel with a passion becuase of what he did to his girl; Fatime. I didn't really think it would go this far with it all. We all thought that Daniel was about the of the picture for good. obviously not.

As soon as I got to them, I grabbed Justin 's arm.

"GUYS, BREAK IT UP! DAMN! Daniel get the fuck out of here and Justin just get in to the damn treehouse."

After I said that, I was surprised to see that Daniel walking away from what just happened. Lucky! I didnt really want tha to happen again. Justin walked back into the treehouse and as he was doing that I turned towards Fatime, to see if you was hurt and okay.

"You okay, Fatime?"

"Yeah, I am all good Fredo. Thanks for stopping them. I couldn't...I tried." She said looking down at the ground.

"I know, you tried to stop them." I said and simply hugging her. It's okay Fatime."

After we had spoken we both when back inside the treehouse, to see that Justin was sitting on the sofa, with his head in his hands.

"I know you tried to stop them." I said and then hugged her. "Its okay" After that we went back to the house . Justin was sitting on rhe couch , his head in his hands. Fatime walked to him and hugged him so tight she could.

Fatime's pov

I went to justin and hugged him . He just hugged me really tight back. "I don't love when u fight..." I whispered in justin's ear. He held onto me even tighter.

"I know I am sorry."

"It's okay babe. I know u did it for me but next time just ignore him"

"I will babe. I promise" justin said after he kissed my cheek. I put my forhead on justin's forhead and looked into his eyes.

" I love you justin" I leaned up and pecked his lips. Justin groaned in pain which caused me to give him a weird look.

"Oh no, Justin your hurt!" I pulled him towards the kitchen and opened up the cabinets to find the first aid kit.

"Fatime, calm down babe. I'm fine." I knew Justin was trying to sugar coat things. I refused to let him trick me and found the kit.

"Where did you get hurt?" I asked with concern.

'Its just a scratch near my lower back, nothing serious." Justin replied before removing his shirt. I scanned my eyes over his chest, traveling down his abs. Holy damn, Justin was definitely fit.

"So are you going to stare at me all night or are we going to take care of my wound?" I snapped out of my thoughts and nervously opened the kit. I hated going this. We walked into the living room so we were both able to sit down as I helped to clean Justin's back wound.

"You wish pretty boy! Now turn around so I can do my magic." I placed a cotton swap over the bottle of alcohol and tipped it over. I gently dabbed it onto his back, earning a painful moan from him.

"I'm sorry Justin, this is all my fault." I spoke while covering up his scratch with a bandage.

"What? This is completely not your fault, it that dick's; Daniel fault. Please babe, dont blame yourself for someone's horrible actions, espeically his. He's not worth it.

"Thank you Justin, I just feel like it is though."

"Come on over here, you. You didn't make these marks on my body and the pain I am feeling right now did you, no you didn't Fatime. Babe, it wasn't your fault and it never will be. I promise."

I finished cleaning all of Justin's wounds and put all of the first aid eqiupment back where I found it and walked back into the living and sat on the sofa with Justin. Finally, I was able to be in his arms and not be interruped by anyone especailly Daniel again. Whilst Justin and I just chilled out on the sofa, I couldn't stop thinking about the situation that happened with Daniel earlier. All of the flashbacks was reacurring and it wouldn't stop. All of them going around in my head all at the same time. I needed and wanted them to stop.

I decided to ask Justin, if I was able to use his iPhone so I was able to listen to some music, I couldnt find mine and I really needed to get these flashbacks out of my mind. After a few minutes of listening to Justin's phone i realised that it wasnt going to work.  I gave Justin back his iPhone back and thought of just laying down in the bedroom to see if that worked. I laid down for a few minutes later I heard the television being switched off and I heard footsteps coming into the room. I felt some muscled arms wrap around my waist and then spoke by saying;

"Babe, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I am good Justin." smiling the best fake smile I could manage in front of him. To my surprise, Justin actually believed me and just laid with me on our bed . I wish he was able to see what I was really feeling.

After a few minutes of just laying there with Justin's arms wrapped around me, The flashbacks were getting worse. Everything single detail appeared everywhere. I just cant forget it. I know Daniel and he isnt going to stop until he has what he wanted, which in his case is me. I can't do this to Justin, it's hurting him too much, I can't see him in pain anymore. I can't do this to him anymore.

He hurting because of me.

I removed Justin's arms from around my waist and placed them on the bed and got up. I got up from the bed and just looked at Justin. He sleeps so peacefully. I love watching hom sleeps, it's adorable. I quickly kissed his cheek and walked out the bedroom. I needed to take a walk, to try and see if the flashbacks would go away or ease down a little. I didn't want to leave him, I love Justin  way too much to see him keep getting hurt. In the end I decided to take a walk to try and clear my head of these horrible flashbacks and what I should about this situation. In needed to clear my head and fast.

I was about to open the front door of the treehouse as I heard Justin.

"Babe where are you going ?" I ignored Justin's question and continued to walk.

"Fatime, wait up!" I felt guilty for not answering him, but I was just so frustrated about what happened earlier. Everything was perfectly fine until Daniel decided to show up and ruin everything!

"Fatime, what the hell is wrong with you?" Justin asked while holding a firm grip on my arm. I darted my eyes to the ground to avoid his gaze.

"I just needed some time alone to think, that's all." I confessed.

"Maybe you shouldn't be out here alone, especially at this time of day. Who knows what Daniel has up his sleeve this time." Justin was right. I shouldn't be roaming the streets when my obsessive ex boyfriend was trying to claim me as his.

"Come back to bed with me. I'm lonely without you babe." Justin pouted. I agreed and we made our way back inside.

"I'm exhausted." I commented after yawning for the 5th time in a row. Justin slid under the covers and waited for me to do the same.

"Goodnight gorgeous." Justin said before pecking my lips.

"Night handsome." I responded before closing my eyes and falling into a deep slumber.

I slowly was able to sleep for a little while with Justin arms around me, but that wasnt going to stop my thoughts and the flashbacks coming back to haunt me again. Will it ever stop?

The flashbacks were taking over my mind, every single little detail of each flashback; I just couldn't sleep, I couldn't so anything. I just kept tossing and turning, It as like it was never ending. Its never been this bad ever. What's wrong me with me?

Everything was black and it was like I couldn't stop all this. At this point I was crying my eyes out and I just wanted this to all end. I didn't know how to stop it all. It was going on forever and it didnt feel like it was going to stop anytime soon. Please make this stop! Someone stop please' i'm begging you, please.

I had just had enough will it all. Just as I was thinking that this is never going to end, I could feel someone rubbing my shoulders but I couldn't think of who it is. For some reason, as soon as I was able to feel someone rubbing my shoulders, the flashbacks started to fade away, little by little. It was getting light again, the darkness that I was feeling, was going away slowly, which I so thankful for. I wanted this to end. All I could see was a bright completely blinding my eyes or anything for that matter and then I could hear, my favourite person's voice that I had been longing to hear; Justin's.

"Fatime, Fatime. Shhh, its okay baby. I am here, Shh."

I just hearing those words doing around in my mind until I was able to see and realise where I was and what just happened. It took me a while to be able to feel back to normal as Justin, helping me to do so.

After a few minutes, of trying to calm myself down, I started to hear some humming which then turned into singing. I felt magicial, I turned around to see that it was a smiling Justin, singing the song that means everything to me, even though he has no clue of that, and dont think he ever will as that song is one of the reasons I am still alive today and breathing today.

"Across the ocean, across the sea
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky
Need to see your face I need to look in your eyes
Through the storm and through the clouds
Bumps in the road and upside down

I know it's hard babe to sleep at night
Don't you worry
'Cause everythings gonna be alright, I
Be alright, I
Through your sorrow, in the fights
Dont you worry
'Cause everythings gonna be alright, I
Be alright, I

All alone in my room, waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles
To be in your arms, holding my heart
Oh I, Oh I, I love you
And everythings gonna be alright, I
Be alright, I

Through the long nights,
And the bright lights
Don't you worry babe,
'Cause everything's gonna be alright, I
Be alright, I

You know that I care for you
Ill always be there for you
Promise I will stay right here
I know that you want me too
Baby we can make it through anything
Cause everythings gonna be alright, I
Be alright, I

Through the sorrow,
In the fights,
Don't you worry
'Cause everythings gonna be alright
Be alright, I
Through the sorrow,
In the fights,
Don't you worry
'Cause everythings gonna be alright"

Before the end of Justin singing the beautiful song, I was in tears and Justin was cuddling me again. seriously, I'm a emotional wreck. maybe I need some help, maybe some from professionals. I just kept thinking that I needed the help but I dont know if I could be able to do it. I just too broken to fix, and with that, I decided to just try and sleep. I laid back down in the bed and pulled the covers over my body before turning away from Justin, I just couldn't look at him at the moment, because I knew it would kill him to see me like this; hurting so much.

As I started to close my eyes and I felt Justin's, arms wrap around my waist and pulled me closer to him. His arms always made me feel safe, even in the hardest of times, when I needed him most. I closed my eyes to hear a small whisper in my ear from Justin;

"Goodnight Beautiful, I love you babe."

I felt his soft lips connect with my shoulders with a small but loving peck from Justin and I knew from that moment, that I was safe and that I could get through this, but only with the support of Justin and maybe my mum.

" I love you too Justin, goodnight."

With all that was said and done with, I was finally able to fall alseep peacefully without having any worries about this evening sisutation, which I was glad about, becuase I all I wanted is too fall asleep with my Justin.

The next morning.

Justin's Pov.

The sun was peering in through the blinds and window brightly, so I slowly opened my eyes to see if Fatime, was awake or still sleeping; to which she was still sleeping, so I decided to make my girl some breakfast in bed well, try and make breakfast without buring the tree house down. I careful got out of the bed trying my hardest not to wake fatime, whilst finding a pair of basketball shorts and getting them on before walking out of the bedroom and closing the door. I walked into the kitchen whilst still deciding what to cook for breakfast.

It took me a while, before I had made my desision on what to make for fatime, but finally I decided on making some waffleswith some nutella for Fatime and a good cup of tea, that I know she loves. I got out the waffle maker and statrted to make the batter for the waffles whilst the waffle maker was getting hot. As I got everything ready, I made the waffles and got all of the cutlery and plates I needed. I went to the cupboard and fetched the nutella for Fatime, before I placed all of the it on the tray. The last two things I had to do was make a cup of tea and get something else. I make the cup of tea and placed it onto the tray. I looked out of the window of the treehouse to see that there was a little garden as well, so I opened the door and decided to go outside, just to see whats out there. it was really peaceful. I walked around the garden for a few minutes and then noticed a rose bush in the corner of the garden. I picked one rose to go on the tray and one I can kept for later.

I walked back into the kitchen and placed the rose on the tray and double checked everything before making my way up the stairs to the bedroom where Fatime is. I walked into th bedroom and she was still sleeping peacefully. I really didn't want to wake her up becuase she so adorable whilst she slept.

I laid so that I was facing Fatime and a few seconds later, Fatime started move a little and to stir. She slowly opened her and smiled. Perfect! My favourite memory will always be be able to see her smile everytime I am with her. I love this girl, and that isn't going to change any time soon.

"Good Morning My Princess!" I smiled with another million dollar smile that I know she loves too well as she smiled back at me. I will never to be able to fake smile in front of Fatime becuase she is just beauitful not to smile at let alone fake smile at.

"Good Morning, Prince Charming! Something smells amazing, you havent been cooking have you?"

"Maybe.." I couldn't not smirk at Fatime, with the question that she just asked.

I turned around so I was able to see the food that was on the bedside table and I picked it  the tray and placed it on Fatime's lap, after she was sitting comfortably in the bed. Just before I did that, I removed the rose from the tray and placed it away from her so she wasn't able to see it.

"Thank you Justin. You know you didn't have to do this right?"

"Of course, but I wanted to do it for my girl."

After both of us had finished eating breakfast, I removed the tray to the bedside table and told Fatime to close her eyes and place her hand out in - front of her. It was the perfect time, I think to give her the beautiful red rose I found in the garden this morning.

"You can open your eyes now, Fatime."

I placed the beautiful red rose into her hands and told her that she was able to open her eyes to see the surprise.

"Aww Justin, it's stunning, thank you!"

"You're very welcome, sweetheart!" With that I couldn't not just sit there and not kiss thoughts soft lips on hers. I softly kissed her lips with so passion it was magicial.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 3K 24
A shy lonely girl will never have have the chance to be with a perfect handsome player like him. Or maybe yes? It sounds like a deal. [Justin Bieber...
2.2K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...
166K 4.9K 57
Nicole is a senior who doesn't do her work nor pay attention in class. What happens when her teacher is going into labor and her substitute Mr.Bieber...
21.3K 541 23
A boy named Justin Bieber has feelings for Sarah Greene, they're both madly in love with each other. The only problem, they're bestfriends. Sarah doe...