Married To Jeon Jungkook! [ED...

By Viaminasyang

I love you but why are you so cold? I try to break the wall you built between us though you still try your be... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Rewind
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

5.8K 85 24
By Viaminasyang

Author's note

Hello! So this is my second BTS fanfic and this is the revised part of it. I did change the title and characters but still same story. So to those who have already read this book, please don't get confused. Just forget the old version and focus on this one. And sorry if my descriptive words are on the edge of the cliff. I don't really know how to elaborate much but i tried to use hard words. And sorry also if i have some grammatical errors. English is not my first language. 😂😂😂

FORMER TITLE : ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH MISTER POPULAR

And I realized that I'm gonna use english for this story since BTS is actually an International boy band and they have Army's all around the world and not just in the Philippines so i will use english but i will still make Filipino books.

The cast and everything will probably be in 3rd page or somewhere in the middle of the story.

Hope you like the first chapter guys! Thanks!

Dianne's POV

Here I am in the kitchen preparing breakfast for my husband. Once i was done i went up to his room and knocked.

I heard footsteps walking to the door.

He opened the door, i gave him a bright smile.

"Goodmorning! Your breakfast is down in the dining area. Lets eat together?"

"No thanks, i have to be early for work." He said in a cold tone, he never smiles at me which is sad

"Oh, is that so.......well then, can you atleast pack the breakfast and just eat it to work." He looked at me with a hint of annoyance

"Okay let me tell you this, i dont want to eat whatever you make for me. If im hungry ill buy my own food so just leave me alone. Tsk! And plus, when did i ever eat the food you prepared?"

He said and chuckled.

He's laughing but he doesn't know that his words are slowly tearing my heart into pieces.

I plainly smiled at him and walked down. I tried to stop myself from crying but I failed.

One tear escaped from my right eye. I quickly wiped it when i heard his footsteps approaching my direction.

He held my wrist and made me face him.

"Dress up later, your mom and dad are coming here." He said and harshly pushed my arm away. I just nodded and went back to my own business.

We dont have a maid here because my parents wanted me to learn how to be responsible and to provide my own needs, but our supplies here are complete.

My husband is Jeon Jungkook. He is the one taking care of our company for now since my parents wanted me to focus on being a house wife.

It wasn't actually a big deal for me. My father treated Jungkook as his own son. Jungkook's parents died years ago and my dad took him in. And in exchange of that he has to marry me.

We didnt force him to but he did it because he believes that he owes his life to my dad.

I started doing the chores at home while listening to my husband and his group's boy band, BTS.

He and his band rarely plays anymore. They used to play a lot when they were in highschool.

Although, now they only release a few songs. They're busy with studies, work and family.

He manages (kinda) the company and at the same time is an idol. Cool huh?

Jungkook's POV

I heard knocks on my door. I groaned and got up from the bed.

Tsk, its probably her again. Who could it be? Its only her and me in this house. I opened the door only to see her smiling at me. Tss......she looks like a crazy person.

"Goodmorning! Your breakfast is down at the dining area. Lets eat together?" She said cheerfully. Tsk. I dont need her. Im not hungry at all.

"No thanks. I have to be early for work." I told her in a shivering cold tone.

"Oh, is that so......well then, can you atleast pack the breakfast and just eat it to work." When will this girl ever stop bothering me? I didnt want to be mean but, i just have to do this for her to leave me alone.

"Okay let me tell you this, i dont want to eat whatever you make for me. If im hungry ill buy my own food so just leave me alone. Tsk! And plus when did i ever eat the food you prepared?" I said and chuckled after.

She just smiled at me and went down.

She is seriously weird. Who would smile after getting scolded at? Probably has a mental problem.

I was just getting ready for work when my phone suddenly rang. I picked it up expecting abeoji. And i was correct it was him.

"Abeoji? Why did you call?" I asked politely

"Oh nothing Jungkook, i just want to see how my baby girl is going?"

"Oh, yeah. She's doing just fine."

"Can i please talk to her?"

"U-Uhh.....not now abeoji, she is currently in the bathroom." I lied and hoped that it would work. Me and Dianne, were married. Im forced to marry her because i owe my whole life to her dad and i dont want to disappoint him.

"Oh is that so? Well, just tell her that your mom and i are going there. We want to visit you guys. And i miss my princess, so much."

"Okay abeoji, ill inform her."

"Okay Jungkook. Bye, take care of her."

"Yup."

Our call ended. I quickly took my stuff and went down to tell her what abeoji said. I held her wrist and faced her to me

"Dress up later, your mom and dad are coming here." I didnt mean to but I harshly pushed her hand away. It didn't seem like it mattered to her so I just shrugged it off and went to the office. 

[ IN THE OFFICE ]

There were lots of paperwork in the office but I managed. My phone in the office rang, as expected it was from my secretary.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Jeon, someone is here outside waiting for you. She said that she was going to apply."

"She didn't set an appointment. Didn't I also say that I don't want people disturbing me when i'm working? Not unless she's importan---" 

Then I heard that familiar voice over the phone, "Tell him it's Reah." 

"Let her in." 

My door opened and I was shocked when I saw her.

"Reah!"

I missed her so damn much! She ran to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I missed you so much......" she whispered and stayed there hugging me.

"I missed you too......" this suddenly made me smile a lot.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her

"I just wanted to apply so that i'll be here with you...always." I smiled

"OFCOURSE!"

_____________

Author's Note : A FEW YEARS BACK 

Yooooo! I know that this chap is boring, i tried tho. Its just that this is more like the introduction of their lives but the next chapter will surely be pretty exciting.

Author's note from the present : 2020 

Yo yo ma dude. Most of the people get confused, Dianne is portrayed by LALISA MANOBAN of BLACKPINK. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this book a few years back but I am currently writing this after writing the latest chapters. Yes, this is a liskook fanfiction. Reah is portrayed by JENNIE KIM of blackpink. At some point in the story, they will start calling Dianne Lisa because I wanted to prevent confusion. I don't know when I'll be able to edit ALL the chapters and make them all Lisa instead of Dianne. :( huhu, bear with me powz. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 912 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
63.8K 6.7K 61
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
441K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
135K 4.6K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...