Broken Blue Balloons (Isla...

By sssilentscreamsss

From the author of You, my Punishment and Have you..? 'Vincent Van Gogh used to eat yellow paint because he t... More

Description
The war has started
Don't rip a rose from its home
Everything has a first
Fear won't win this time
The second letter
The blue world of poor
He still kept the bracelet
Nineteen
Slamming life in his face
The clue of me
The road of being good
Out of the woods
Without knowing anything at all
Don't
The words that killed my heart
Beauty doesn't come easily
Are we?.. We are.
2 AM - The dark shows you distance
No one's league
The second one
Heart - Mind
Purple air
When you want to avoid
The universe
Flying ideas
He stood up for me
The priority of the universe
Words for you
He didn't mean it
Explode
Inspiring trip
Watertown, TN
"Yes"
Sour Cinnamon
Scared of foggy woods
Missing dark blue Tennessee
Limitless
Two-faced orange
Fighting, denying the warning signs
Surface
For anyone weaker
Some faith
Walls talk
Should've known

Killing ropes

1.2K 160 23
By sssilentscreamsss

chapter

"Listen, girl, behave!" the guy said to me when I was wrestling to get away from them. It was completely dark here and I didn't want to be here any longer. It was painting my mind with grey, which I didn't want. I fought hard to stay colored, and now they want to take that away from me?

"What do you want from me?! I don't even know you!" I yelled at the guy who was holding me. Out of nowhere a voice appeared. A voice that I had heard before. It was the guy that once was with Noah, who was even pointing a gun towards me.

"What the heck do you want?!" I yelled out. The guy just neared me and was laughing crazy.

"Are you sick in the head?" I asked him. Who the hell would laugh in such a situation? He grabbed my chin and looked at me with his black eyes that were so creepy. I immediately felt disgusted with his touch and wanted nothing more than to wash it off.

"We have seen you around Noah for quite a few times" he said. I turned my head to left and right to let him let go.

"And why is that any of your concern?" I said to him, not quite getting why it would matter to him.

"Because that means that you mean something to him" he said. Ah, I was getting what he was going at.

"It does or it doesn't. Its none of your business" I snapped. He then told a guy to chain me up which made me angrier.

"You being here will take Noah here, which is exactly what I want" he said, taking his gun out of his pants. He took a tissue out of the other and started cleaning it.

"It won't! Let me go!" I yelled, trying to get off the chair that I was chained too. I wasn't scared, but I didn't need this.

"I would be silent if I were you" he said, looking at me with a stern look.

"I'm not scared of you" I said while giving him one of my looks. He stood up and placed his chair near me. I backed my head to distance myself from him.

"You know, you could be a great worker for me. You aren't scared and you have courage. What do you say?" he said, looking at me with a weird look.

"Do you really think I would accept something like that?! Let me go, Noah won't come!" I yelled. We weren't on good terms with him and why would he come and put himself in danger?

"I promise, he will" he said with a confident voice. I looked around to see that it was so old and dirty so I assumed we were in an old building that is not in use anymore.

"What do you even want from him? Is this your gang or something?" I asked while looking at all the men that were surrounding us.

"What makes you think I would tell you?" he said back. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm involved, so it is my right to know" I said, trying to get things out of him.

"He killed my wife, his mother"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMGAJSHAJF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 16.1K 100
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
431K 26.8K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...
894K 38.4K 59
5.1M 277K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...