No Rose Without Thorns

Par Reighdreams

My work #2| "Live your life for you, and don't let nobody else break you." Ava is the beautiful girl that ev... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30. Part 1
Chapter 30. Part II
S E Q U E L

Chapter 10.

2.5K 177 94
Par Reighdreams

Ava.

"So you was complaining about your main nigga and kissed your side nigga," Shy teased laughing at her own joke.

"It's not funny and he not my side nigga," I whined hitting her with my pillow. 

After I got my phone from Andrew, I called Shy over to keep me company and let me vent about today.

I tried to ignore the fact that we kissed and I took it as we both were caught in the moment, no feelings attached.

I tried to give him a hug reassuring him that I wasn't angry with him, but he decided to make another move and kiss me on the lips but I turned my face making it land on my cheek.

"Then what is he? Your "best friend." She laughed again putting air quotation marks around the word best friend. I flipped her off and laid down on my bed.

"Cinad really not going to want anything to do with me now," I sighed.

"When the last time you two spoke to each other,"

"It's been about a week in a half." I explained.

"Well you shouldn't feel bad if he not making any effort to speak to you. why should you sit here and stress yourself about a kiss that doesn't mean anything to you,"Shy stated folding her legs.

"And you single as hell," Shy reminded waving off the situation.

All the things she was saying was very true but I don't think I wanted to listen.

One Month Later.

I sat at the bar with my mom and Gio discussing about the Que organization.

It was early in the morning so nobody was here just us which was good because, we weren't dressed correctly.

"Their organization is not big at all but they have a few brainiacs with them so you're plan have to be thought out and not rushed. Understand?" Gio said sternly looking at the both of us. We nodded our heads while my mom let out a yawn.

"Is that it I need to get going," My mom said in a bored tone.

"Yes that's its call me if you two need anything." He said glancing down at his watch. "I got another meeting in a minute anyways I'll see you two later,"

"I'll meet you at the car, I need to go to the bathroom," I said to my mom getting up making my way towards the bathroom.

I was holding my bladder since we sat down and I couldn't hold it any longer. Once I used the bathroom I washed my hands and walked out but I bumped into a hard body.

"My ba-" He started to stay but rolled his eyes and kept walking. I gently grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Cinad why are you avoiding me it's been a month, I haven't done anything to you," I said lowly looking in his eyes trying to read his emotions.

"Can you let me go," He replied glancing at the loose grip I had on his arm.

"No, tell me why and I promise to never speak to you again," I answered.

"Why are you even here," He asked ignoring my question.

"I'm turning in a application for a friend," I lied. I couldn't tell him the truth it was way to risky right now.

"I got somewhere I need to be I'll talk to you later," He licked over his bottom lip looking at me with low eyes.

I let out a low sigh and nodded my head.

"Promise?" I asked hopeful letting go of his wrist. He shook his head and walked away leaving me there foolish.

I took a few deep breaths and walked outside to get in the car.

"What took you so long?" My mom asked puffing on her cigarette. I shrugged my shoulders and she cut her eyes at me before starting up the car.

"So what are we doing today," I asked while she drove. I was hoping she wasn't doing anything that involved me because, I actually wanted to see Cinad to discuss things.

"Nothing just take care of the clients at the salon." My mom explained, I nodded my head and sent Cinad a text message asking when would be a good time for us to talk.

I knew dealing with Cinad wasn't going to be easy but it was worth a try.

Cinad.

I watched Selia get dressed while I laid down on my bed smoking a blunt. I wasn't to fond of her but I needed to use her to let out my frustration.

I met her at a strip club and we been hooking up since then. Selia was a beautiful female she had curves in all the right places with caramel complexion that glistened, her hazel eyes and long black hair added to her appearance.

She walked over towards me wrapping her arms around my neck attempting to kiss me on my mouth but I turned my head making the kiss fall on my neck.

"Why are you acting like that babe, didn't we just have fun," She smiled placing kisses on my neck. I nodded my head enjoying the pleasurable feeling.

"Then stop making me leave and let me keep doing it," She continued. I shook my head and gently pushed her away.

I agreed to meet with Ava just to hear her out but after that I planned to still act as if she don't exist.

"You know what it is. Don't even try to make it more than what it is," I stated causing her to furrow her eyebrows and shake her head.

"Whatever," She mumbled walking away. I gently grabbed her arm back pulling her back towards me.

"Don't forget to lock the door," I mumbled causing her to roll her eyes and pull away from me.

Once she left out the room I went to lay down on my bed to take a nap. I heard the door slam signaling she left with a attitude that I didn't care about.

Broads always want the truth but get angry when you give it to them.

*

I walked into the diner spotting Ava scrolling on her phone. I slowly approached our booth watching her face turn into a slight smile.

"Hey," She mumbled standing up to hug me. I stared at her and sat down ignoring her gesture.

"I ain't come here for all that let's just discuss what we need to so I can go," I stated looking at her gaze while she ignored it.

"Why you stop talking to me after our date," She asked lowly looking into my eyes. I planned to give her the honest truth I just hope she gave it back.

"Because I needed to make sure if pursuing you any further after my date is what I was ready for. I apologize for that I should've at least stayed in contact with you during that time," I answered apologizing.

"But I have a question for you and I want a honest answer," I told her sternly not breaking eye contact.

"Why you let that nigga kiss and touch on you," I asked. I noticed her face expression change but she played it off with a shrug.

"I don't know what you're talking about," She replied shrugging her shoulders.

"You must take me as a damn fool," I chuckled biting over my bottom lip. "You not as sneaky as you think everything you think you hiding is not going to stay hidden for long,"

"I don't know what you're talking about," She replied not looking into my eyes.

"So you wasn't on the porch looking like some hoe and hugging a Al B Sure looking ass nigga. Then you lied to me about where you stay," I said raising my voice.

"I am not a hoe so don't you fucking dare disrespect me and how do you even know that you fucking stalker," She asked with anger and hurt evident in her voice.

"If I was a stalker I would've creeped into you bedroom and hid in your closet to watch your precious ass sleep then I would leave and send you pictures of yourself sleep just to paranoid your silly ass every night," I stated.

"But if you really want to know I was coming by to see you I went to the house you told me you stayed at to surprise you and apologize for not speaking to you since our date but you wasn't there. I rode around a little while just ignoring it and ran into you and that nigga," I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm sorry it's not what it seem like me and that person don't even talk anymore," She explained reaching out to grab my hand.

I looked at her trying to read her but I felt like she was hiding more things from me.

"Are we done now," I asked ignoring her apology I could tell she wasn't sincere and just wanted to be in my good graces.

"Cina-," She started but I raised my hand cutting her off pushing my chair back.

I walked over to her and pecked her forehead her a couple times before moving close to her ear.

"Talk to me when you ready to be real," I said lowly before walking out of the diner.

I was vibing with Ava but it wasn't real and I knew it.

Ava and Cinad is so difficult. 🙄

But you think Cinad to rough on Ava?

Any confusion of this chapter?

But I want to say thank you for those of you who are reading this story. ❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

421K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
399K 23.4K 49
AN URBAN NOVEL | Ace and America - A woman and a man with a close relationship can sometimes be hard to maintain, especially when there are so many s...
LessonS. Par Fun

Fiction générale

47.3K 2.1K 76
She shows him how to live; He shows her how to love.
3.8M 131K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...