AN URBAN NOVEL |
Ace and America - A woman and a man with a close relationship can sometimes be hard to maintain, especially when there are so many setbacks that are standing in the way.
These two rebels are on the prowl for money. In the large city of Irvine, California, they terrorize neighborhoods and larger areas in search of dead presidents to add to their growing collection of cash.
The thrill of being in charge is exciting and despite the dangerous aspects of it all, they manage to get through the long days with the help of their strong relationship that holds them together.
With one dealing with bipolar disorder, and the other coming to learn their own underlying and unfounded disorder, things are thrown off course and their relationship is ultimately put to the test.
What happens when ONE event leaves them On The Run and fighting to keep their relationship in tune, or worst yet, fighting for the freedom of their lives?
[ Highest Rankings : ]
- #1 in #streetlit
- #3 in #urbannovel
- #1 in #blackmentalhealth
- #15 in generalfiction
- OTR | description / playlist
- OTR | disclaimer
- OTR 1 | no fuck shit, only thug shit
- OTR 2 | the beginning of Ace and America
- OTR 3 | jealousy kills the young mind
- OTR 4 | hit one: Castello Aiello
- OTR 5 | pill poppin' feelings
- OTR 6 | lyze for a compromyze
- OTR 7 | hit two: D-Low 'D'Angelo Cox'
- OTR 8 | hit three : Tip Andrews
- OTR 9 | what about the real love?
- OTR 10 | ratchet birthday
- OTR 11 | remembering 'Yan'
- OTR 12 | bet they fuckin' for real
- OTR 13 | Josui's third-eye
- OTR 14 | balancin' the equation
- OTR 15 | hit four: the new unknown
- OTR 16 | fuck that bitch Anxiety
- OTR 17 | hit five : Anderson Paloma | part 1
- OTR - | heard ju' had some questions
- OTR 18 | hit five : Yan Ferguson, Capo & Anderson Paloma | part 2
- OTR 19 | fuckin' Jax Brooks
- OTR 20 | On the RUN | part one
- OTR - | part two description
- OTR 21 | On the RUN | part two
- OTR 22 | the road and a promise
- OTR 23 | welcome to fuckin' detroit
- OTR 24 | welcomin' Kiandra Greene
- OTR 25 | fuck the money, 'gimme the pleasure
- OTR 26 | peaches, cream, love and all things Ace
- OTR 27 | the letter Ace writes America [ living the impossible ]
- OTR - | disclaimer warning
- OTR 28 | the letter America writes Ace [ the wicked lesson of reality ]
- OTR 29 | the value of conversation : the flame that keeps burning
- OTR 30 | a dash of fear of abandonment + some attachment = a unique kind of love
- OTR 31 | family ties: talks of trust [ when all else fails, blame the kin ]
- OTR - | please read ( important message )
- OTR 32 | never trust the words of your enemy, trust your true love's instead
- OTR 33 | torn between rebalancing the equation and keeping the peace
- OTR 34 | lifestyle gambling, the corners, and some mood changing news
- OTR 35 | nothing is free in America, America [ suspicions of outside sources ]
- OTR 36 | thankful [ 'dream' about and 'remember' each other forever ]
- OTR 37 | without America there is no Ace : the flame that stops burning
- OTR 38 | what would you do if you really did lose her?
- OTR 39 | the power of a dream [ reversed roles and lessons learned ]
- check in
- OTR 40 | Off the RUN - life with love, peace, and healing
- new book?