My true mate

By jasmineddy00

After Edward left Bella started to act her real self. Well not all of the family left. The ones that stayed a... More

Chapter 1: The start of something new.
Chapter 2: The truth comes out
Chapter 3: The end of Edward?
Chapter 4: My Otherside
Chapter 5: Acceptance
Chapter 6 - Last Human Time
Chapter 7 - Time To be Turned
Chapter 8 - The New Me
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Update
Kill me now
Update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Need your help, please
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Partners
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Need help
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Changes

Chapter 9

8.6K 228 9
By jasmineddy00

Rose and Esme squeal, "Can we please make them a nursery in the main house?" They ask while smiling wide.

"Yes, just please don't go overboard." I say.

Next thing i know the wind shifts a little bit meaning they left.

"Jazz, hun, can i have a minute to think about some things real fast." I say with a puppy dog face.

"Fine, but i will be standing outside the door." He says.

I start to think about different things, like will our children be hybrids of human and vampire? Will i get a new gift to have children? Why are the Volturi coming for me now?

I sat there thinking for what felt like hours, but in actual time was 30 min, I stopped because i was starting to get thirsty for blood.

"Jasper." I say, quietly.

"Yes?" He asks as he walks in.

"Time to go hunt." I say as i grab his hand.

We walk to the door and then start running to the forest. As i was running it felt like everything was in slow motion, I could feel the wind go across my face, see the rays of sun, even here the birds chirping high above us.

We start slowing down before we come to a complete stop.

"Close your eyes, now listen to all the sounds. What do you hear?" He asks me.

"A mountain lion." I reply.

"Good, now let your instincts take over." He says.

I run to where the mountain lion is. Making sure to be silent so it doesn't run away. I slowly creep up on him, making sure he doesn't notice. Then suddenly i pounce on it. I snap its neck so it doesn't feel any pain, i then sink my teeth into his neck.

 After i am finished, i look around and find Jasper leaning against a tree. I notice his eyes are black with lust. I slowly start walking to him, when suddenly my back is against a tree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...