Forever With The One I love (...

By YourWorthlessToMe

It's been three years since Sabine Elizabeth Morgan moved to Japan, after the tragic loss of her mother. It's... More

Forever With The One I love ( Sequel to The Song. ) ( GazettE love story.)
Oh My God.
Interview, Again.
What's This .
More Than Anything.
No,No,No.
Why Is This Happening.
Uruha.
Do You Need Help.
I Know I Said I Was Falling For You Again.
Grilled Cheese. Mmmmmmmmmmm. O_0
Where Are You.
You Sick Bastard.
Leave My Family Alone.
I.....Found......YOU. ...
You Are Mine.
Four Years And One More Kid Later.
First Day Of School. ..
A Moment of R & R .........There is a Double Meaning Here. .....
Really..
Happy 16th Birthday.
God Help Me.
Tell Me.
MOM, DAD.
Watch Me.
How Many Hearts Destined To Break.
Stone.
Boy.
Numbing The Pain.
Are You Stupid.
Disappointed.................In Myself.
Apologies.
Somewhere Along The Road.
The Paper.
Meeting You.
Just the Beginning

What.

232 7 5
By YourWorthlessToMe

Uruha's POV.  

I woke up and saw Sabine pacing around the room she was wearing one of my shirts and a pair of short shorts. I rolled over and sat up. She looked at me worried . I was now fully awake and concerned.  

" Babe what's wrong. " I asked, she came over to my side of the bed and handed me her phone.  

" I'M WATCHING YOU... LOVELY. YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME BUT I REMEMBER YOU" 

" What the fuck. " I said. She stood up and started running her hands through her hair .  

" I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. " she kept on saying. I got out if bed and pulled on a pair of short. I grabbed her by her wrists , and pulled her against my chest. She started hyperventilating. 

" Hey calm down breathe. Breathe. " I whispered soothing things into her ear.Rubbing my hands up and down her sides.After a few minutes she calmed down and said.  

" What do we do. " with tears in her eyes. They soon spilled over.  

". We need to tell the guys. " I said. She nodded her head. 

" K get dressed I''ll call them . " I told her as I left the room . 

I picked up the phone and called Aoi. . 

" Hello." He said  

" hey can you come over we need to talk. " I asked. 

" uhhh ya I'll be there soon. Need anything else. By the way do you want me to bring Jimmy back. " he asked.  

" No better to just leave him at tour place with Skylar for now.and can you call kai. Tell him to come to. " I asked.  

" Sure. Bye. " he said. 

" Bye.". I hung up but then called reita and ruki next. .

Half hour later. Sabine was pacing around the living room ..  

" Sabine sit down . your just making your self more nervous. " I said. She looked at me and said. 

" your right. " and sat down beside me. then the door bell rang.  

" sit ill get it. " I said.she stayed seated.

I walked to the door and Aoi, Kai, Ruki, and Reita.  

" Okay so where's the fire. " reita asked.  

" you'll see. " was all I said.they all gave me a weird look. I stepped to the side so they could come in. . 

We all went into the living room and Sabine was staring at her phone again. A look of horror on her face. I went to her quickly and took the phone from her and read it.  

" I CAN SEE YOU BUT YOU CAN'T SEE ME. "  

I handed the phone to the guys and showed them the other messages.

" What the fuck when did this start. " Aoi asked clearly pissed .  

" Yesterday I think it was the same guy who called.and screamed that Sabine was his and I should stay away from her." I said angrily. I turned around and saw Sabine sitting there with her hands rubbing over her face.  

" Sabine is there anyone you can think of who would do this. " kai asked her sitting next to her.  

" No ." She mumbled.  

" well we should probably call..... Wait let me see the messages. " Reita said , sabine handed him her phone.  

" if he keeps saying he can see you , have you checked the house for , cameras and such. " I totally face palmed . 

" I didn't even think of that. okay look around the house . " we all got up and not even give minutes in ruki yelled.  

" I found something. " we all went over to him. He was holding a small little camera and a listening device. Reita came over with a hammer ( don't ask me where he got it. Because we don't even own a hammer. )then he took the camera and listening device put it on the floor and smashed it.  

" Solves that problem ." He said then walked away. We all looked at each other and laughed. But them we continued to find cameras and listening devices .  

A few hours later we found all of them and reita smashed all of them. ....... 

" Thanks guys ." I said and then the phone rang again .

" REMOVING ALL THOSE CAMERAS WAS A BAD IDEA. BECAUSE I WILL ALWAYS BE A STEP AHEAD OF YOU. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 587 25
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or show. Warning, may have triggering topics, please be advised.
3.1K 161 11
!!!WILL BE REWRITING!!!COMPLETED! Famous J Rock band the GazettE are working on their new album Dogma. Ever wonder what goes on behind all the bright...
1.3K 45 8
RUKI is a 25 year old who lives in Tokyo and worked as a musician. However, He lived in a tragic lifestyle (he was raped, abused, and beaten.) He mee...
3.2K 179 8
Kouyou and Akira have loved each other since childhood. But after a certain incident, the two are torn apart. Years later, Kouyou meets Akira once ag...