guess // edward nygma //

Galing kay missnygma

We've got that love, the crazy kind Higit pa

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
part two
Nineteen
Twenty
Announcement Page: Spotify Playlist
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
twenty-four
twenty-five

Nine

2.5K 98 30
Galing kay missnygma

*Smol readers be warned, if you are looking for wholesome, family-friendly literature that is safe for reading with nosey relatives around, you won't find it here. Look for the next set of asterisks that mark the safe zone. It is advised that you don't stop scrolling until you do for I am not liable for the loss of your virgin eyes (Even if I don't think it really qualifies as smut). So have a nice, smut-free day.....if those exist.*

Also, I've never written this kind of stuff before so.........don't be expecting any miracles or anything. And to be honest I don't even think this could be classified as actual smut so  ;-;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kylie's eyes went wide as Edward pressed his lips to hers. They were soft, just like she had imagined, and after a moment of shock had passed she started to kiss back. His hands eventually came to rest on her hips. Her back was pressed against the couch and her bag was now on the ground at their feet, the clothes she had came to retrieve forgotten . She had dropped it when she tangled her hands in Ed's hair. That also meant her towel had fallen, it lay pooled around her feet beside the bag as she tangled her fingers in her friend's hair. She hadn't meant to pull his brown locks but her fingertips accidently got caught up in a small tangle and ripped a bit harshly through it. She attempted to pull away in order to apologize but the notion quickly escaped her mind when, surprisingly, Ed moaned against her mouth and his nails dug a little more into her hips. From there, the kiss intensified. He had bitten her lip and when she let out a little gasp he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. This time, it was she who made a noise of pleasure and gave an experimental tug at Ed's hair again, a little harder than the first.

He pulled away from Kylie with another groan only to look down at her wildly," Do it again, harder."

She grinned in delight and pulled sharply, causing Edward's head to snap back and his breath to hitch as he felt a pair of lips ghosting along his throat. His eyelids fluttered shut and he hummed in appreciation but his eyes reopened when the trail of soft kisses stopped right before his jawline. The blonde gave him a rather mournful look and it took him a few seconds to realize that she couldn't reach. She had already been standing up on the very tips of her toes and had reached her vertical limit. Without even thinking about what he was doing, Edward tightened his hold on Kylie's hips and heaved her on top of the back of the couch. Her fingers wound further into his hair and the assistant let out a small squeak as she was lifted into the air rather suddenly. However, she recovered gracefully and was delighted by the increase in reach, tracing Edward's jaw with pink lips before planting a sweet kiss on his mouth. He reciprocated eagerly, one hand trailing down her leg and resting on her thigh before pulling her legs apart and stepping between them. They were close but not close enough in Kylie's opinion. Edward's breathing faltered a bit when her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, pulling his body completely against hers. She felt Edward harden against her when her chest made contact with his and pulled away from the kiss with a mischevious little smile. She was different, Edward had noted, her eyes had a little glint that he had never seen before and that, paired with the grin on her face made her look downright wicked. He loved it. Edward swooped down to start an assault on the pale, unmarked skin of Kylie's throat but stopped with his lips less than a centimeter away. 

"Something wrong, Eddie?" the blonde purred lowly.

A split second earlier, at the exact time Edward had shifted his attention to her neck, she had rotated her hips forward, grinding against him. Ed jerked his head back and gasped like he had just resurfaced from underwater, blinking rapidly. He looked at his friend wide-eyed, mouth opening and closing much like a fish as he took in his current situation. He, he had his best friend, his only friend, perched on the back of his couch, stark naked, with hands gripping his bare shoulders. The last thing he remembered doing was washing out a bucket that had been filled with bloody water and everything from then on was blank. 

* Everything is okie dokie from here on out :) *

He faintly heard Kylie repeat the same question as before, concern lacing her voice as blue eyes searched his face. (Which most likely was painted with a look of pure horror as he realized that this was all Edward's doing) 

"I, uh, um, I'm, oh dear," Ed stuttered out as he backed away from the assistant, who let out a noise of surprise at his sudden movement and had to hold onto the couch to prevent falling off of it. 

His face flushed a bright pink and he averted his eyes," I'm, uh, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry."

Kylie tilted her head in confusion," What are you-"

"This," the scientist breathed as he ran a hand through his messy hair," This was a - a mistake."

"Oh."

Hurt flashed across the blonde's face as what was said sank in but Ed didn't see that, as he was much too busy wrestling himself into a dress shirt after finding the tank top he had discarded earlier on the floor near his bed. It only took him five minutes to get dressed and find his glasses, which was also enough time for Kylie to wipe the wounded look away as he turned back towards her, now towel covered, body.

"I, uh, I hope you understand. It was nothing that you did, it wasn't about you at all. It's just I wasn't in my right mind and I apologize for that, this won't happen again, I promise."

She forced a tight-lipped smile and ruffled one hand through her damp hair awkwardly,"It's alright. I - I get it. You weren't you, it's fine."

Ed didn't notice how her voice faltered slightly or how she didn't quite look him in the eye as she said those things because he just smiled back, as if all prior happenings were erased," Rodger Dodger, well, I'm off to the lab to say goodbye to Officer Dougherty. Why don't you finish up here and meet me there later?" 

"Um, yeah, give me an hour and I'll be there," she sighed.

He nodded," Mind getting the door for me?" he asked while nodding towards it with the large suitcase in tow.

After opening the door and saying a quick farewell to her partner-in-crime Kylie let out another shaky sigh as she closed it behind him.  What in the hell had happened? It seemed that one minute Ed was completely content with kissing and touching her but the next...............when she had ground against him, he froze and pulled away like she was infected with the plague. He had said that it wasn't her fault.......but what did he mean by that? She pondered this for a few moments before her jaw clenched as she came across a possible solution, no the probable solution.

Kristen. He must have thought of her for a split second and remembered that he had feelings for the redhead. He cared for the head archivist, loved her even, Kylie knew at least that much from the way he spoke of her with that dreamy look in his eyes.

But how did he feel about her? How did he feel about the girl who defended him? Who listened to him prattle on and on about a woman who didn't even spare him a kind word? How did he feel about the person who held him so dear that she helped him get away with murder for fear of losing him forever? 

Obviously, that she was a mistake, although she wasn't quite sure how making out with her when she had nothing but a cheap towel on could have been a simple mistake. Maybe he had wanted to see if she was easy. If she would give in so quickly, if she was a whore. As she pulled on her white and lavender floral dress she bit her lip. She hadn't protested when Ed had kissed her, in fact, once she had recovered from the shock she had been quite enthusiastic about it. She had been so thrilled at the thought of him feeling that way about her, at the thought of him caring for her that perhaps it came off as overeager. Maybe the things she did came off as too forward. Maybe he lied about it not being anything she did. Kylie let her hair air dry as she put on light makeup, trying to expel everything that had just happened minutes before and attempting to run through how she was going to look the head archivist in the eye today after cutting up her boyfriend's dead body and wrapping up the parts like deli meat. She figured it wouldn't really be that hard with Dougherty being the pig he was. 

She was ready to go about a half hour ready, blonde hair hanging in loose waves down her back and light pink lipstick on her lips. She wore heels today, glossy white ones that weren't too high, just high enough to accentuate her femininity but short enough to make her look dainty. The young woman may not have gotten a degree in psychology but she had watched enough crime shows and been around quite the number of sexist police officers to know that if  anyone became suspicious of Officer Dougherty's disappearance, they wouldn't suspect someone like her had something to do with it, especially if she dressed more ladylike. It was just a precautionary measure that she deemed absolutely necessary after the entire precinct saw how angry she was at him. She doubted that anyone would remember that incident or try to link her to his absence but her scuffed combat boots and dark lipstick would still stay locked away for the time being. Kylie also knew that she was going to have to be a bit more amiable too, no scathing remarks or small outbursts of frustration for her. The sweet and innocent act had to seem completely authentic without going over the top. The blonde silently thanked her past self for that phase she went through in high school when she wanted to go into acting. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following week had been strange and yes, she was referring to the sudden increase of weird shit. The guy who murdered women when relationships didn't work out, Detective Gordon's girlfriend, Barbara Kean, killing her own parents and being admitted to the newly reopened Arkham Asylum, and the threat of an upcoming gang war were just a few things the past few days had ever so kindly bestowed upon her.

Along with all the paperwork that people refused to do.

Everything had gone rather smoothly so far. Kristen had only mentioned her boyfriend once when she had found a note that he had supposedly left that had Ed's name written all over it.

Literally.

She had agreed that it was a bit strange that the beginning of each sentence spelled out the scientists' last name but wrote it off as a coincidence with a laugh. After the woman had left Kylie had a rather scathing conversation with her friend about his little riddles. She was fine with them any other time but not when they could get the both of them tossed into Blackgate. The argument had also caused her to say some things she probably shouldn't have said about his fixation with her coworker. Kristen may have been a friend of sorts to the assistant but the way Ed spoke about her like she lived on a marble pedestal above everyone else really ground her gears. In the end, Kylie's jealousy and frustration got the best of her and now she and her friend hadn't spoken in two days. She missed him but if she said she felt guilty about what she said to him, she'd be lying. The assistant sat her mug of coffee down on her desk when she realized that her hands were shaking in a silent rage. Apparently she couldn't even think about their little spat without getting worked up all over again. She let out a noise of frustration and switched on her radio, turning up the volume as she remembered the Alanis Morrisette CD she had in. Jagged Little Pill was just the kind of angry that she needed to hear right now. There she sat in her office for a solid three hours, typing up reports, listening to music and eating every last piece of candy in the bowl on her desk. She was actually starting to feel better and had amassed enough papers to make even the Queen of The Archives weep. Okay, so maybe she was entirely better. Maybe she had withheld some things from earlier in the week to make Kristen's job a tad more annoying. Maybe.

She scooped up the sizable pile and made her way to the door. With her radio up so loud, she didn't hear the commotion in the main room. Or the frantic sound of someone nearly sprinting down her hall. As fate would have it, the moment her hand touched the doorknob, the door flew open, knocking papers all over her office.

"Goddammit!" 

"Kylie! Kylie, oh gosh. I'm so sorry. I - "

The blonde sighed and cradled her head in one hand waving off the apology with the other," It's fine, Kristen. Really, it is. Just help me pick these back up."

Kristen made a noise," We don't have time for that," she countered quickly grabbing the other girl's wrist, "You need to see this."

Any protest that had begun to make its way from Kylie's lips froze as she fought to keep a grimace from her face. She didn't wear her brace to work, choosing instead to cover the fading bruises with concealer even though the pain hadn't totally gone away. The redhead jerked her out the door of her office, the sound of the radio fading as the two neared the main room, which was in a complete frenzy. The two stopped after Kristen had fought through a crowd of officers with their eyes glued to a news broadcast on the television. 

Kylie felt all the blood drain from her face as the headline flashed on the screen along with a series of images. 

  Arnold Dobkins.

  Robert Greenwood.

  Aaron Helzinger.

  Richard Sionis.

 Barbara Kean.

Jerome Valeska.

Their pictures were accompanied by a flashing series of words before the channel switched to a live feed of a tall building where large shapes were being dropped from the roof. It took a moment for Kylie and the rest of the group to realize that the shapes were people. The camera zoomed into the group of people still on the roof, wearing black and white striped Arkham uniforms. It stopped on a sickeningly familiar face as he looked right at it. Jerome grinned and gave a little wave before blowing a kiss, eyes seemingly locked onto hers through the screen. He stared a few moments longer until a few yells were heard, along with the wrenching of metal. The live feed cut out suddenly and the program switched back to a traumatized looking woman sitting in the newsroom. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that someone had shot down the helicopter the cameraman had been on. The precinct was in an uproar but Kylie didn't notice. 

She was still staring wide-eyed at the television in front of her and hoping Jerome didn't really mean what he said the last time she saw him.

"Hasta la vista, dollface."

"See you later."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

475K 14.1K 26
❝ Unknown Number; U took my pants again from my dressing room, didn't u Carlos? ❞ | SOCIAL MEDIA SERIES | Copyright 2017
6.9K 192 13
OTP they r soulmates & love each other & Jerome is the Joker FIGHT ME
47.1K 2K 36
Book two: Reese Nygma Trilogy The Sequel to "Freaks" Season 4: "I want you to know that my heart is yours... and only yours"
19.7K 550 24
When Jim Gordon and Harvey Bullock go looking for Xander Wilde the find an old friend they didn't expect to find. Discovering she has married Jeremia...