Silent Love

By UltimatelyIncomplete

[GirlxGirl] Hayden was a happy girl, content with everything that she had, and everyone loved and adored her... More

All Rights Reserved
Prologue
1. Pain
2. First Day of Senior Year
3. A Week Later
4. Smirks
5. What's Happening to Me?
6. Falling
7. Silence
8. Her Smile
9. Control
10. Real or Not?
11. The Talk
12. Kiss
13. Explaining
14. Alive
15. Lies
17. You Belong With Me
18. What Love Feels Like
19. Shit Just Got Real
20. Apologies
21. Wrapped Up
22. Story Of My Life
23. Forgiveness Is Freedom
24. Crude Remarks
25. White With Stains
26. Ends are the Real Beginnings

16. Allison

15.4K 612 97
By UltimatelyIncomplete

"So, are you going to come over tomorrow?" Claire asked as she smiled at me cutely.

I laughed before nodding my answer, she pecked my lips before getting into her car. I waved at her as she drove out of the parking lot. Kyle whistled as I turned around to walk to Kyle's car.

"What are you gonna do tomorrow?" Kyle teased as he made kissy faces at me.

I smacked his arm and got in his car, followed by him getting into the driver's side.

Days were going good but Zeke and Jordan were being restless now as I hadn't given them an answer. Most times Zeke would be subtle about it but sometimes he would come up to me when I was around Claire and the others, to ask me about my answer.

It was annoying to say the least but it sure was getting on my nerves. I still didn't know what I really wanted but one thing was for sure, I didn't want to lose Claire. But I did care for Amanda and, when Zeke and Jordan told me that she was going to New York from the same plane as my parents, I was worried. I'm still worried about her.

"Well, we're here." Kyle announced as he stopped the car in front of my house. I smiled at him before opening the car door.

"See you later." I spoke looking at him and he nodded with a smile. I got out of the car and stepped foot on the pavement.

I closed the car door behind me and Kyle drove off after a minute, I walked to the front door and unlocked it with my house keys.

Closing the front door behind me, I ascended the stairs to my room, knowing that Aunt Carrie would come home later.

Being alone in the house was something I really liked before but now, I dreaded it. It felt lonely, and I didn't realize that it was this lonely before.

I jumped on my bed with a sigh as I looked up at the ceiling.

One hell of a weekend awaits me.

......................................................................

The moment I rang the bell, I wanted to run away from there because of the person that opened the front door.

Zeke.

He had his arms crossed and a smirk on his face as he looked at me with a knowing look, like he knew my answer already. The time I had used, to even choose what I wanted was a lot, and I already had an idea what would be the result of my own selfishness.

"How nice of you to join us?" He spoke with the same smirk on his face as he had on that day when he told me about Amanda.

"Where's Claire?" I questioned as I walked past him into the house, giving him a harsh shoulder bump while doing so. He glared at me to which I gave him a satisfied smirk.

"She's gone to get some groceries with her mom, she told me that I'm in charge." He once again smirked making me roll my eyes.

"When are they gonna come back?" I interrogated while I plopped on the sofa in the living room. The house seemed to be empty, with only him and I.

"I don't know." He shrugged while placing himself on the recliner, staring at me.

"What?" I asked as he kept up his staring making me uncomfortable. "Did you make up your mind?"

I nodded my head hesitantly as I hadn't seen him this serious before. The smirk was long gone from his face and now he held a serious expression, telling me that this wasn't a game anymore.

"So, what did you choose? Claire or Amanda?" He spoke with a laugh as he stared me down.

"Claire. It's always gonna be her." He didn't look happy and I had an idea why, he didn't want me to choose Claire.

"I thought you were gonna choose Amanda." He spoke and I nodded my head at him, "Amanda's my past and Claire, she's my future." I smiled as I imagined her smirk.

"Here you are, having two girls madly in love with you and you only care about your own completely hurting both of them. Amanda must be so blind to even fall in love with you." My breath hitched as he laughed maniacally at me before he stood up.

"Claire is so blind to want you more than she wants me. She loved me, you know. She loved me before she met you." His voice dripped of hate and he didn't seem to hide it at all.

He had his eyes turned black as he came closer to me and I was beginning to feel a little scared by his behavior.

"Well, at least Amanda deserves to be known again by the girl she fell in love with, don't you think?" He smiled at me like an insane person before he came even closer to me.

I was still sitting as he bent down to whisper in my ear just as I heard a car drive up into the driveway. My heart sped up more than it should as his words flowed through my ear into my brain and my brain began to function frantically as things began to become clear to me.

Zeke backed up from me as I looked at him with my eyes wide and his smirk was evidence enough that what he just said was true.

The front door opened making his attention go towards the dark-haired girl with two grocery bags in her hands wearing a beautiful smile. I couldn't smile back at her as I looked at her, and judging from her worried look that she threw my way, I knew that she had an idea why.

Her gaze went towards Zeke as if she blamed him for my shaken-up state.

"What did you do?" She asked Zeke with a glare as he laughed at her before glancing my way.

"I just told her truthfully what she wanted to know." He emphasized the word 'truthfully', maybe trying to make me believe him. What he didn't know was that I already did.

"I-I need to g-go." I stuttered as I stood up quickly with my head down.

Mrs. Brown walked in with another grocery bag and as soon as she saw the tension in the room, she walked into the kitchen with a confused expression.

"What? But I just got here." She whined as I gave her an apologetic smile, and then turning away from her eyes. I could never look into those eyes ever again, without being reminded of this guilt.

"I need to go, I'm sorry." I walked over to her and kissed her quickly on her forehead before I walked towards the door. I turned around only once to look at Claire, who was already looking back at me with a frown on her beautiful face.

Behind her, Zeke mouthed something that made my blood boil more than ever as I walked out the front door, slamming the door behind me.

'Go get your answers from her.'

And that's where I was going to go.

.................................................................................

The door opened revealing a very confused woman as she looked at me.

"Hi, Is Allison here?" The woman smiled immediately inviting me into the warm house.

I walked in with my heart thudding against my chest waiting to come out. This was harder than I had ever imagined.

"Are you her friend?" She asked as she gestured me to sit on the sofa facing a very decorated fire place.

"Yeah." I nodded with a small smile. "I need to talk to her, is she in h-her room or something?" I asked getting impatient. She didn't even notice the stutter in my voice as she nodded her head in approval.

"Do you need me to call her down?" She asked to which I quickly shook my head.

"I mean, you shouldn't disturb her, I'll just go up to her room." She smiled with a nod before she guided me to get to Allison's room.

I ascended the stairs with hesitant steps and there I saw the door which had the initial 'A' on it, the same as Amanda.

My hand hovered the door before I took a deep breath, knocking almost loudly.

A low 'come in' came from the inside and I slowly opened the door before I peered into the room to find Allison sitting on her bed without her glasses.

Her eyes noticed me as she gave me a smile, while getting up from the bed. "How'd you get here?" She asked me as she dragged me inside her room shutting the door behind. She made me sit on the edge of her bed as she sat beside me with the same smile as before.

"Allison." I spoke quietly making her look at me with a confused expression.

"Or should I just call you, Amanda?" I spoke as I looked at her with my face blank of any type of emotion, but the look that she gave me made me completely believe that she was indeed my ex- girlfriend.

They say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.

-Drake

***********************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 61
Carter Brooks, a senior in high school, who has a great job, house, car, everything she needs. For what she thinks. She's been on her own since she w...
561K 13.9K 51
The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then some mistake you made in the past comes...
2.9K 180 10
Olivia Cambridge was your typical high school girl although she was rich,smart, blunt and seemingly rude the only thing on her mind was boys, boys, b...
9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...