Forever With The One I love (...

By YourWorthlessToMe

It's been three years since Sabine Elizabeth Morgan moved to Japan, after the tragic loss of her mother. It's... More

Forever With The One I love ( Sequel to The Song. ) ( GazettE love story.)
Oh My God.
What's This .
More Than Anything.
No,No,No.
Why Is This Happening.
Uruha.
Do You Need Help.
I Know I Said I Was Falling For You Again.
Grilled Cheese. Mmmmmmmmmmm. O_0
Where Are You.
You Sick Bastard.
What.
Leave My Family Alone.
I.....Found......YOU. ...
You Are Mine.
Four Years And One More Kid Later.
First Day Of School. ..
A Moment of R & R .........There is a Double Meaning Here. .....
Really..
Happy 16th Birthday.
God Help Me.
Tell Me.
MOM, DAD.
Watch Me.
How Many Hearts Destined To Break.
Stone.
Boy.
Numbing The Pain.
Are You Stupid.
Disappointed.................In Myself.
Apologies.
Somewhere Along The Road.
The Paper.
Meeting You.
Just the Beginning

Interview, Again.

303 5 2
By YourWorthlessToMe

Uruha's POV. 

We got a call the other day asking if Sabine and I could do an interview . Since we haven't done one since we got married.  

So here we are sitting in chairs waiting to come out. I held Sabine's hand, she looked at me and smiled.  

The intro music started and then the interviewer said.  

" okay so today we have uruha from the GazettE and his new bride Sabine. " we walked out as the audience started clapping and screaming.  

We sat down and the interviewer said.  

" Hello welcome, how are you two newly weds. "  

" Good . how are you" I asked.  

" great so how long have you two been together. "She asked. 

" Three years. " Sabine said. I smiled at the thought. . 

" Wow when did he ask you to married him ."  

" well if you wanna get technical , he asked the first day I got to Japan. "  

" wow. Was it love at first sight. " we both looked at eachother  

And said  

" Yes . " the audience awwed.

Ten minutes later the interview was done. We were walking out of the building , I put an arm around Sabine and pulled her close.  

" so what to do now. "  

" oh I no ."  

" What "  

"Have sex in a phone booth. " my eyes widened.  

" Dude I was kidding . " she added after .  

" Aww but that sounds like so much fun. ." I said  

" No ." She said.  

" Fiiiine. "

HOURS LATER.  

The phone rang again I answered.  

" Hello is Sabine Takashima there. " I smiled.  

" Ya one sec. " I said to the female voice. " Hey sab it's for you." I yelled to her. She walked into the living room and sat on my lap taking the phone from me.  

" Hello ." She listened for a while.  

" Yes of course. I'd be thrilled to do it. yes you can just send me the details. " she hung up and looked at me with a surprised look on her face.  

" what " I asked.  

" I was just asked to be a judge on a music show. " she said excitedly.  

" Your Serious " I said  

" I shit you not. " she said as she threw her arms round my neck. . I wrapped her up in my arms and said . 

" Congratulations. "  

" I can't believe it. .". She said looking at me with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 0 35
[!!!!!! Three books in one!!!!!!] Book One: Taki is a female who at first doesn't know who she was; that was until one night she bit her elder brothe...
3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...
12.3K 581 25
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or show. Warning, may have triggering topics, please be advised.
4.5K 103 14
When Ayame moves once more her life changes dramatically. And what happens when her only friend Miyavi ends up introducing to the members of a band c...