Forever Yours **Niam Horayne...

By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

*SECOND STORY TO WFLINW?* Liam and Niall are happy. Completely happy. It felt as though nothing could drag t... More

Forever Yours
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Please!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
THE LAST BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Chapter Twenty- Two

4.7K 138 23
By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

Niall's POV 

 "Niall Horan, if you don't shut up right now, I will ban you from ever having Nandos again!" Louis yelled, rubbing his temples. 

"I just wanted to say thank you." I pouted, crossing my arms.

"A thousand times?!" He groaned loudly.

"Shh. We just got the the twins to sleep. Please be quiet?" Liam pleaded.

  "Sorry," Harry whispered out of nowhere.

"Haz, you weren't even talking." I chuckled, sitting with my fiancé. Liam smiled at me tiredly and wrapped a strong arm around my shoulders. I sighed happily and placed my head on his shoulder.

"I know. I also know that Lou isn't going to apologize. " Harry smirked and pointed to a huffing Louis. 

"Damn straight," He muttered. I laughed quietly.

"So, when do you guys plan to get married?" Liam questioned, making sure the baby monitor was on and turned up.

They both perked up at the mention of 'tying the knot.' I grinned.  They were so cute!

"Well we thought about next July. On the twenty-third," Louis all but squealed.

  (A/N: See what I did there? Hahaha)

"Aww! Isn't that your guys' anniversary?" I asked. 

Harry nodded."Yeah! What about you guys? When do you plan to get married?"

"My mum -who designated herself as the wedding planner- wanted us to choose between two dates," Liam informed.

"And what are the two dates?" I retorted."Seeing as how you may or may not have forgotten to talk to me about any of this," I teased.

Liam blushed and scratched his neck awkwardly.  "Erm, one was like a month from now..." Liam mumbled, playing with his thumbs. I gasped quietly.  I could be married to the love of my life in a month.

"What's the second date?" Lou and Haz inquired at the same exact time. Well that wasn't creepy.

Liam sighed."In January."

I nodded. I opened my mouth to give mu opinion when a loud wail sounded from down the hall. Liam whined quietly and got ready to get up when I put my hand on his chest.

"I'll go get them. You were up with them all night. Again," I mumbled sheepishly,  feeling bad.

"Ni, you were cut open a week ago. I needed to help," Liam laughed.

"I know but I want to help," I practically begged. He sighed but nodded. I smiled really big. "Yay! Now, go take a nap. And that's not an option, it's an order." I demanded  sternly, pointing in the general direction of the bedroom.

Liam grinned and bit his lip to subside his laughter. "Fine. But you have yo wake me up if anything happens. Understood?" Liam reasoned just as sternly. 

I rolled my eyes but nodded.  "I promise. Now, go get in that bed, mister."

    Liam laughed once again and stood up. He placed a quick kiss to my lips when he passed. "I love you, beautiful," He murmured,  stroking my cheek bones.

I blushed and looked down, grinning ear to ear. " I love you too," I mumbled sweetly.

Liam placed a gently peck on my forehead and walked down the hall. I sighed and turned  to Louis and Harry.

Who looked like they were about to go at it like bunnies! 

  "Guys," I groaned."Not the couch!"

Harry pulled back from Louis, wiping his smirking lips. "Sorry, Ni. Now, we have to go take of some.... unfinished business. " He winked, heaving himself off the couch, grabbing Louis hand in the process before running out the door.

I heard a quick 'Bye, leprechaun!" before the door slam shut. I smiled and shook my head and turned to go to my babies room.

I quietly cracked open the door to see which one was up. It was little baby Blake. Again.

We've all been home for a little over a week and Brielle seems to always sleep through the night, but Blake gets up at least six times.

I opened the door the rest of the way and shuffled over to his crib and picked him up carefully, pulling him to my chest. I began boucing and turning my body slightly.

Blake's cries soon faded as his blue-brown eyes started to get droopy. I began singing random tunes softly.  Soon, tiny snores left his 'O' shaped mouth.

I placed him in his crib with a light kiss on the forehead before going and checking on Brielle. I smiled softly as I looked down and noticed her small frame was curled into a little ball. Just like how mine does when I'm  sleeping.

I placed a kiss on her forehead too. I tiptoed to the still-open door and clambered out. I skipped to mine and Liam's bedroom. 

Inside, on his side of the bed was sprawled out Li. He looked peaceful. His hair was tousled and his mouth was hanging slightly open. The only thing missing was Liam's warm, gorgeous brown eyes that were hidden by his eyelids. 

I quickly stripped to mu boxers before climbing in bed with my soon-to-be husband.  I cuddled into his side and pressed a kiss to his shoulder. Liam unconsciously wrapped a protective arm around my waist, bringing me impossibly closer. 

I soon fell unconscious with a dreamless, peaceful sleep.

****

I woke up to the sun peeking through the curtains and into my sleep-filled eyes. I winced and closed my eyes again. I slowly peeled them open, and threw the covers off me. I turned to Liam's side of the bed, ready to wake him with kisses. But it was empty.

  I frowned but it vanished when I smelled breakfast. Sausage and cheese english muffins.  Yum!

  (A/N: If you haven't tried that, you should! It soo good! Haha back to the story now.)

I lazily stood up amd scratched my sode as I followed the amazing aroma. My stomach grumbled as I sat down at the table. 

Liam stood over the oven with the door open, grabbing a cookie sheet filled with stuffed english muffins.

"Good morning, love." I spoke,  my voice gruff with sleep. Liam turned and beamed at me.

"Morning!" He yelled. "Did you sleep good?"  He asked as he went to bring cups and plates out of the cupboard.

I smiled slightly. "Yeah, I did. How about you?"

"Great! It was good since you were so cuddly last night!" He flirted.

I giggled. "Flirt," I fake coughed.

He smirked. "Only for you, baby. Only you."

I rolled my eyes and glanced around the room. "The twins' not up yet?" I raised an eyebrow.

Liam walked and set my food-filled plate in front of me. "Nope. Just us." He smiled and reached over to grasp my hand. I smiled back and dug in.

I moaned in appreciation after the first bite. "You are such a good cook! " I complimented before resumed stuffing my face happily.

"Thank you, beautiful." He grinned and picked his food up. We ate in silence until the baby monitor went off.

"I got it!" I screamed, jumping up and running out of the room. I heard Liam's chuckles from the kitchen. I ignored them and focused on the task at hand.

I smiled warmly at my happy looking abies and scopped each one up. Blake on my right and Brielle on my left. I carefully and slowly made my way back to the living room where Liam was on the phone with someone. 

When he saw I had returned, he said a quick good bye Brielle from my hands. I grinned as he started talking like a baby to her.

"How my baby girl this morning?" He cooed. Brielle smiled toothlessly and started moving her tiny fists up and down excitedly. 

She's definitely going to be a daddy's girl. 

I looked down at a half awake Blake. He rubbed his little bitty fists against his eyes. I laughed and began tickling him. On the second day were home, I had discovered Blake was a very ticklish baby.

After a few minutes of us probably looking like idiots, Liam spoke up.

"That was Greg, on the phone," He started causally. 

"Cool. Did he need anything in particular? " I called, shuffling my feet to the kitchen to get the formula for the twins' morning bottles.

"Yeah," Liam called back. "He wants us to come visit. Today."

I finished shaking the bottles and reatreated to the living room couch.  I handed Liam Brielle's bottle.

He took it gratefully and placed the nipple at Brielle's ready mouth.

"Well, do you want to go?" I asked.

Liam nodded, eyes trained to the  heavily sucking baby in his grasp. "I don't mind. Do you want to go?"

"Of course. I haven't seen Greg since.... it happened." I knew he knew what I was talking about.

Liam flinched at the memory but didn't comment. Which I'm grateful for. "Okay. we'll head out after we all get dressed."

  "Okay," I responded breezily. I brought Blake to the burp rag that rested on my shoulder. I patted his back gently until I heard a small hiccup of a burp. I heard Brielle burp as well.

"I'm going to get Blake dressed," I yelled, halfway down the short hall way.

I opened the babies' bedroom door and went to the dresser that was filled with Blake's small baby clothes. I picked out a little pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt that had "Football Star' written across the chest. I also picked out a little black jumper with some socks and teeny tiny tennis shoes.

Once he was dressed, pressed and ready to go, I packed the nessicaties such as wipes, diapers, an extra out fit, one or two toys, and a container of baby formula.

I hauled everything down the hall and found Liam getting Brielle's shoes on. I noticed she was wearing a pair of black skinny jean looking pants, and a hot pink long sleeve shirt. Absolutely adorable!

"Did you get a chance to pack her diaper bag?" I asked, setting Blake in his car seat.

"Yeah. It's on the kitchen table," He yelled back. I nodded slightly and went to retrieve it.

Bags were packed, babies were secure in their car seats, and Liam and I were buckled in the front seat. Everything was running smoothly. 

Liam started the car and we were off on the long-ish trip. I sighed and put my head on the cool glass of the passenger door.

I soon felt my eyes go heavy amd I fell in a deep slumber.

   ****

There is chapter 21! How was it? Good? Good!

So, I have some big news! I'M GOING TO BE MAKING A THIRD BOOK OF THIS SERIES! IT WILL BE ABOUT BLAKE AMD BRIELLE'S LIFE AS 14 YEAR OLDS! 

Thank you so much for reading! When I started 'We Found Love in.... Walmart?' I didn't think I'd get over 100 reads but I have 7,000 as of right now! So, thank you! 

    That's it! So, um, BYE!

  Xoxo Erin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1K 23
Niall and Liam are in love - anyone can see it. Liam knows he loves Niall but isn't sure about how the irish boy feels about him. Niall feels somethi...
18.3K 581 1
When Louis and Harry met there was an immediate dislike towards the other that kept growing as months passed by. One night changes it all when a dru...
112K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
301K 7.5K 38
*Niam Mpreg Story* When Niall and Liam have a little too much to drink on a night out, their whole lives are turned upside down.