Blood Lust

De animal_luver97

A girl who was chosen by the vampire Adam. He chose to make her a vampire. But why? The girl doesn't know and... Mais

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

70 3 0
De animal_luver97

*Adam's pov*

I couldn't fall asleep that night. I laid in bed and held Anabelle close to me as she slept. I expected her to be incredibly tired.

Why would she only have the power to control the fire when she was angry? She can still burn things when she isn't. It just only lasts for a few seconds, minutes at most.

She still has the capability to destroy everything in her path if she desired.

Anabelle whimpered and my eyes flashed to her face. She looked like she was afraid. She tried to turn over, but I had her in an iron grip. She whimpered again and I kissed her cheek.

She jolted up, gasping for air.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked her, kissing her as I did in an attempt to calm her.

"I was watching Jessica die," she gasped. Her chest rising and falling at a rapid rate. We didn't even need air, but it was just an automatic reaction. Some things will never change.

"In the future? Or as in you were watching it as it happened?"

"What time is it now?" She asked me, seeming to calm down.

"It's just barely midnight. Why?"

"I was watching it as it happened. That makes it so much worse," she frowned.

"Baby, you know that she was going to kill us." I played with her hair. She leaned into me and I smiled slightly.

"I know, but still. Why do I feel so sad that she died?"

"You changed her sweetheart. You had the bond there. She would have felt something if you died, even if she didn't want to. You were the reason that she was a vampire. When Lucy died, I felt something, and I later realized it was the bond snapping. It wasn't because I was sad that she was dead, but more of I lost a bond that was incredibly strong. It's that way for anyone with that kind of bond."

"I was the cause of her death. I told the Council."

"I know you did, and you did what was right. Lucy had gotten to Jessica. Jessica wasn't going to rest until we were both dead and then she would have killed as many humans as possible. The sad thing is she wouldn't even have been stopped. The Council would have pretended they were unaware of what was going on and most likely use it as the time to strike."

"The thing that I don't understand is why? Why is Ben so convinced that he has to kill all of the humans? We would lose our blood source."

"Well not necessarily. We can drink animal blood, but it doesn't sustain us as well as human blood. I feel that they are tired of hiding. Benjamin is thousands and thousands of years old. He's spent his whole life here, pretending he doesn't exist; hiding in the shadows. He wants power. Sure he is the most powerful vampire political figure, but that really isn't enough for him. He needs all of the power, and even then it won't be enough for him."

"Why has no one ever challenged him?" She cuddled closer into me, and I smiled. No matter what the circumstances were, she was always able to put a smile on my face.

"I honestly don't know. Fear, most likely. He has all of the world's most powerful vampires to do his bidding. They wouldn't dare try to overthrow him."

"It's just so stupid though," she huffed and made an irritated face.

"I know, and that's why we are here. We aren't going to let Benjamin do what he is going to."

"Do you think it is possible that somehow he would make me do his bidding? I mean, he did kill Jessica for us."

I pondered this for a moment.

"I mean, he could try to do that, but if he is smart he is not going to hold something over your head. That will make you resent him and he wants access to every power you have. You are the most powerful vampire the world has seen. He is going to do whatever you want to have you by his side. It really works well to our advantage."

She didn't say anything for awhile. I had begun to think she fell back asleep.

"What if Perseus betrays us? What if it is a set up? Perseus really doesn't have any motive to go against Benjamin. Is it something to trick us?"

 "He's risking his life to do this. Did you get any reading from Benjamin that that was apart of his plans?"

She shook her head, but I could tell by the look on her face that she didn't buy it.

"Tomorrow, go speak with Benjamin and with Perseus. You can easily read their minds, and you'll be able to see if we are being betrayed. Until then, let's not make it seem like we are against them."

"Does that mean joining the Council?"

"That means joining the Council." I nodded my head and she sighed but nodded her head.

"I guess I will go speak to Benjamin," she said and moved to sit up.

"Wait now?" I asked and quickly sat up.

"Yeah. I'm sure he'll want to know about me watching things that happen as I sleep. I'm just full of surprises," she said sarcastically.

She went to her wardrobe and put on a tight fitting blue dress. I growled. I didn't want her wearing that especially not for any of those perverted males.

"Babe, I'm yours. No one is going to touch me."

I rolled my eyes and decided I was just going back to bed. I didn't need her more pissed at me.

"Adam? I love you," she walked over to the bed and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too," I said, but even I could hear the lack of emotion in my voice.

I could feel how hurt that made her. I rolled over to face her and looked into her eyes.

"I love you Anabelle. I always will okay?"

She nodded her head and then she walked out the door.

*********

*Anabelle's pov*

I made my way down to the room where they always were. I swear they never left that room to do anything.

I made sure my mind was fully protected before I got too far away from my room. If Perseus was somehow trying to trick us, I needed my mind protected.

I opened the door to the ginormous room that I would never get used to.

"Ah, Anabelle. So nice to see you. But what brings you at this time?" Benjamin asked me, but being polite.

I pushed myself into his mind. The usual was flowing throughout his thoughts. How he wanted me to be a part of the Council and to use him to his own gain.

"You killed Jessica." I stared at Benjamin in the eyes, while pushing my mind into Perseus'. His thoughts were of anger towards Benjamin.

"We did indeed. You were correct about the time and place that you observed in your vision."

"I know. I watched her die," I told him and he gave me a sad smile. A fake smile. "But I wanted to tell you that Adam and I made our decision concerning the Council," I said.

"How did you watch her die?" Benjamin inquired.

"I was asleep, I thought it was a dream at first, but it was too real to be a dream, I knew I was watching Jessica die as it happened."

"Ah, Anabelle, so powerful. I hope you have decided to join us my dear," he said sweetly. I thought girls were supposed to be incredibly fake, but this guy was faker than any girl I could imagine.

"We have decided to join." I invaded Perseus' mind and he was fearful that our plan might fall through if my guard ever went down.

Perseus was definitely on our side at least. Taking down Benjamin was going to be difficult, but it had to be done.

"Excellent! You and Adam will not participate in meetings yet, you two aren't ready for that, but we will begin to go over all of the duties you will have as part of the Council. We will have an induction ceremony next week for you two and then your duties will begin."

I nodded my head and was about to bid them goodnight, before Benjamin continued.

"I'm so happy you decided to join. You're going to be the best thing that happened to this Council. Go get some rest dear. By the way, tell Adam how lovely you look in that dress," he smirked at me when he said the last part. I knew he hated Adam, he only offered Adam a place on the Council so he could get to me. But if Adam knew Benjamin had said that, he'd never let me leave the room again. 

I left the room and head back to where Adam was to tell him that we sold our souls to the devil. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

72.6K 851 41
Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning he is shy, and scared around them. Thro...
5.1K 126 53
Every guy, everywhere, just gives me mad attention. Like I'm under inspection. *** Deep down underground rule vampires. Adam is the head of a nightc...
Masquerade De Charlie

Mistério / Suspense

2.2K 92 35
"Please father, don't kill him!" I begged. "You have brought shame over our family!" he said coldly. The axe fell and I let out a scream. *** Adam...
3.6K 194 41
"I know I should stay away from you!" said Tommy. "You're a smart guy!" I replied with a smirk in my face. "But I can't!" he said. *** Adam and his...