Forever Yours **Niam Horayne...

By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

*SECOND STORY TO WFLINW?* Liam and Niall are happy. Completely happy. It felt as though nothing could drag t... More

Forever Yours
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Please!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
THE LAST BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Chapter Twenty

4.4K 146 11
By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

Niall's POV

I swear I wasn't jealous.

I wasn't jealous that this pretty girl his hugging my fiancé. I was not jealous!

Okay, maybe a little bit. Just a little.

My heart clenched as I saw Liam smile brightly and wrap his arms around her waist. Just like he does me. I'm supposed to be the one making him smile like that, not some nurse.

"How have you been?! I haven't seen you in like, forever!" Sophia stressed, pulling back to bat her mascara-covered eyelashes.

Ha! Jokes on her, Liam doesn't like girls who wear makeup. The thought made a small smile on my face. I don't really know why I was worried. I know Liam would never cheat on me. He's way to nice.

"I'm good. I just had twins and recently got engaged." I saw Sophia's smile falter a little but she quickly regained her composure. 

"That's great! Who's the lucky lady?" She winked.

Liam chuckled. "He is sitting right behind us." he pointed at me. Sophia turned and a look of disgust crossed her features.

I gulped. Uh oh. Not this again. 

****

Sophia left after what seemed like hours. I found out she was Liam's childhood best friend but when she turned 13 her and her family moved and they somehow lost all contact.

  (A/N: I have no idea if this is true of not, I'm just going to guess.)

I noticed Sophia kept trying to flirt with Liam. Right in front of me!  I mean how freaking does that? She didn't even give me a second glance.  Not that it mattered to me, its just that look she gave me when Liam introduced us.

I think I need to calm down. I really need to calm down.

"What's wrong, babe?" Liam asked, burping Blake. 

"Nothing. Just thinking." I shrugged. It wasn't exactly a lie, I just didn't tell him what I was thinking about.

"About?" Liam prompted, glancing at me with a raised eye brow.

I looked away and watched my little princess gulping down her bottleof formula. It was a mice distraction. 

"Just about how happy I am." Lie. I mean, I was happy, but that's not what I was thinking about at that moment.

   Liam smiled and turned his attemtion to Blake again. "So, what do you think of Sophia?"

   My stomach twisted. "She seems all right. I didn't really talk to her." I shrugged, wiping some formula that had seeped out of Brielle's mouth.

"Yeah, I was meaning to talk to you about that. Why were you being so quiet? You are always happy to talk to new people." I could practically hear his frown of confusion.

   "She didn't sound like she wanted to talk to me. So I didn't put the effort to talk to her." I answered, a little bit of a bite to my tone. 

"What are you talking about? She was always trying to get you to join in the conversation," Liam defended. Wait, why the hell was he defending her? Shouldn't he defend me? His fiancé?

"Yeah, when she wasn't flirting with you,"  I muttered under my breath, patting Bri's back gently.

"Excuse me?" Liam questioned but it didn't sound impolite. 

"Nothing." I brushed it off as if it was nothing. But it certainly was something. There was soemthing about her that I couldn't quite wrap my finger around.

I guess I'll have to figure it out later.

****

    *Next Day*

Yes! I finally get to leave this hell hole. The food sucks, the bed and blakets are uncomfortable, and it always smells weird. I couldn't be happier to leave.

Liam didn't bring up the Sophia conversation again either. But he was quieter. I really hope he isn't mad at me.

I was going around, trying to pick up everything we had brought to the hospital when an older looking nurse popped her head in with a friendly smile.

"Hello, sir. Are you ready to leave? " She asked, stepping into the room.

"Yes! I can't wait to sleep in my own bed!" I cheered.

The nurse laughed. "I understand that one. These people really need to spring for comfortable beds," She muttered under her breath.

I chuckled. "True story."

"Well, you are all set. All you have to do is come to the front desk and sign your discharge papers." With one last smile,  she was out the door.

I continued packing when I heard the door open again. I turned around and came face to face with a smiling Liam.

"Hi, beautiful.  I'm going to go get the car seats and things loaded in the car. You mind getting the babies?"

I rolled my eyes. "No. I don't want to carry my babies."

"No need for sarcasm," Liam chuckled and leaned forward to kiss my lips. It was just a peck. That turned into more. One after another.
Soon we were full on snogging, my back pressed against the wall and my arms wrapped around Liam's neck, trying to bring him impossibly closer.

I pulled away breathlessly when I felt him try to pull my shirt off. "No, babe. Not here. Some one could walk in," I panted.

  Liam groaned. "Fine. But as soon as we can, e are finishing this," He whispered seductively. 

  I gulped, but nodded. Liam pushed himself off the wall and pecked my lips once more.

"I love you, Ni," He whispered, pulling me to his chest.

"I love you too, Li," I mumbled back. I was still a little woozy from that kiss.

He pulled away and walked towards the door. "I'm gonna go start the car. See you at the entrance."

I was left alone again. I sighed and returned to packing.  Again.  I heard the door being pushed open and slammed again.

"Wow Liam that was fas-" I started talking but it wasn't Liam.  No.

It was Sophia.

"Hello, Niall. How are you doing?" She asked sweetly. Too sweetly.

   I gulped and formed a small smile.  "I'm good. You?"

She sighed, irritated.  "Okay, look, I want to talk to you about Liam.  And I want to apologize."

"For what?" I raised an eye brow.

"For flirting with him. Ecspecially right in front of you. That was a slutty thing to do."

I was shocked. "It's okay. But why did you do it?"

"I wanted to see if Liam was interested in me.  We liked each other when we were younger and I wanted to see if those feelings were still there," Sophia sighed, running a hand through her hair a couple of times.

 I nodded. "And what did you find out?"

  "I found out that Liam was not interested.  At all. He has eyes for you only. I talked to him in the hallway. All he could talk about was you." She smiled softly.

"Really?" I asked quietly, feeling insecure for some reason.

   Sophia nodded. "I wouldn't lie about that. He really does love you. And I can tell you love him just as much."

 I nodded softly. "I do. I love him so freaking much it almost hurts."

"I can tell. You don't exactly hide it very well," she giggled. I joined in, chuckling along.

"Thank you, Sophia. Really." I stood up with my arms wide open for a hug.  She smiled and hugged me.

   "You're welcome. Now, let's get you discharged,  huh?" I laughed and nodded.

  I like her. Not that way of course but I know she is a good person.

 ****

    Sorry it's so short! I just really wanted to post tonight! :)

  And I needed to correct something.  It was brought to my attention that Sophiam did NOT break up. It was all rumors and I  apologize. 

   And did you really think I would make Sophia a bitch? Its not that I have something against her its just I don't know what to think about their relationship.  But as long as Liam is happy,  its all good.

    Would you mind commenting and voting? I shall love you forever if you do! ♡♡♡♡♡

    Hahaha Bye my little jelly fish!  I love you and good night! (or morning)

     Xoxoxo Erin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 482 80
THE REQUESTS ARE OPEN (comment on the newest oneshot so I see it ) (Editing chapters, i will put ✏️ into chapter titles to show they have been editie...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
26.5K 784 12
A complicated story to how a CEO falls in love with his personal assistant, who happens to be pregnant. SHORT STORY
281K 11.5K 56
A seemingly innocent one night stand. That's all it was meant to be. A one night stand. A casual fling. That ends up as something... More. More b...