Becoming Mr. Howell (BXB) (BK...

Per nutellapretzel

(Needs edited.) Dan and Phil have been engaged for a year and are finally getting ready to tie the knot. Witn... Més

Prologue
Chapter~One
Chapter~Two
Chapter~Three
Chapter~ Four
Chapter~Five
Chapter~Six
Author's Note
Chapter~ Seven
Chapter~Eight
Chapter~Nine
Chapter~Ten*
Chapter~Eleven
Chapter~Twelve
Chapter~Fourteen
Chapter~Fifteen
Chapter~Sixteen
Chapter~Seventeen
Chapter~Eighteen
Chapter~Nineteen
Chapter~Twenty
Chapter~Twenty One
Chapter~Twenty Two
Q and A
Chapter~Twenty-Three
(Q&A)Answers
Chapter~Twenty-Four
Chapter~Twenty-Five
Chapter~Twenty-Six
Chapter~Twenty-Seven
Chapter~Twenty Eight
Chapter~Twenty Nine
Chapter~Thirty(Final Chapter)
Author's Note
Epilogue
Third Book

Chapter~Thirteen

245 11 1
Per nutellapretzel

Phil's P.O.V

I kiss Dan's cheek and he lets out a sneeze I grab a tissue handing it to him.

"Thank you I'm sorry I'm sick love this is a terrible way to end our honeymoon."

"Well it is part my fault since I didn't want to take the car but don't worry about that we can still enjoy ourselves inside. So which should I get out first Sorry or checkers?"

I grin he thinks for a minute before picking Sorry I walk over getting it from under my nightstand having brought them incase it rained.  Setting everything up I lay the board on a breakfast tray placing down our pieces.

"You first my love."

He smiles pressing the pop thing with the dice before moving his piece I push my glasses up on my nose taking my turn. We continue playing and I groan once it's finished Dan smiles kissing my hand before coughing.

"Even when you're sick you manage to beat me that isn't fair."

"Let me get to feeling better and I promise to make it up to you."

He winks I feel my cheeks heat up as I put the game away Dan softly laughs and I get his medicine.

"Open wide Howell."

"I don't want it that stuff is gross."

"Oh don't be a baby now open up."

I say pouring the red liquid in his mouth he makes a face swallowing and I giggle kissing his forehead. 

"What should we do now love?"

"Kinda want to sleep I'm really tired."

"That's alright I have some phone calls you go ahead and sleep I love you."

"I love you too Phil."

I smile waiting for him to fall asleep before making a few calls back in London grabbing a pad and pen making a short list. I check the calendar seeing that it's the seventh of June marking a few more things down I call Dan's mother.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mrs. Howell it's Phil."

"Oh darling how many times do I have to tell you, call me mum H if you'd like or by my first name."

"Sorry I keep forgetting."

I smile settling down against the couch with my note pad as she lightly laughs.

"That's alright dear now what can I do for you I didn't expect to hear from you or Daniel until after you returned."

"He's got a bit of a cold we got caught out in the snow but I need your help with something."

"Anything I can help with go ahead."

Quietly I tell her of my plan and what I want to do when we get back to London she readily agrees with promises of text updates. Thanking her we soon hang up I smile going into the kitchen to heat up some soup for Dan and I to eat. Putting some into two bowls I grab some crackers to set next to the bowls on a tray. Carefully climbing the stairs I make my way into our bedroom setting the tray on my stand I gently shake him awake.

"Babe I brought some soup for dinner you've been asleep for about two hours so I figured I should wake you up now so you can sleep later."

"Thank you love what time does our plane leave in the morning?"

"Around five we'll be in London around 8 if we don't stop." (I looked it up and from London to Stockholm Sweden is apparently about 2 hours.)

"I want at least an extra day at home before we go into work so the ninth is when we'll go in."

I nod smiling as I bring the tray between us handing him his spoon I put some crackers next to his bowl before we start eating. Excitedly I tell Dan about a few ideas I have for helping Janet with planning her party next month. Once we finish eating I pack our suitcases before falling into bed next to Dan.

"We need to get a shower babe."

"Yeah I know let's get one together you know save energy plus I'm too sick to try to attack you."

Rolling my eyes I smile getting our clothes for tomorrow laid out and I grab our pajamas. Walking into the bathroom I start the water so we can quickly shower. Afterwards he draws a bubble bath pulling me in after him. I let him sit in front kissing his temple as he leans against me I brush the hair out of his face smiling.

"Hopefully you'll feel better in the morning darling."

"I hope so I hate being sick."

"Trust me I know you do."

I smile nuzzling my nose against his cheek lacing our fingers together kissing his cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so excited for the next chapter yessss

Dedicated to: bae <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.1K 38
[COMPLETED] (This was written before Dan came out! I am in no way meaning to invalidate his sexuality, I love him to death!) Based on Dan's video, "W...
3.8K 228 14
Dan and Phil have been dating happily for years until Phil's dream scholarship is given to him pushing their relationship to the test. with so many m...
31.9K 856 22
Once Phil reveals his secret affection for Dan, they become boyfriends. Though, Dan is crushed when Phil walks out of his life after the "incident"...
3.1K 176 46
You entered my life and suddenly out of nowhere you meant the world to me. I chose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause. Wi...