Will We Last?

By qveenlexxxx

"God works in mysterious ways, be patient with him and his doings" More

Chap 1
2
3
4
5.memories
6.
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13 pt2
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47

43

172 9 7
By qveenlexxxx

Bzona
3 days later

"August betta make time for my wedding, chile ill drag his ass down here myself if I have to"

Momma M ranted while we all sat in her livingroom, trying on our bridesmaids dresses.

By all I mean, Millz, Nami, Sheila, and Addy. She has taken a huge liken to my mother over the time span.

They talk almost everyday about God knows what. She didnt want Addy to feel left out so she allowed her to be in it.

With Ms.Sheila she was already a bridesmaid and her condition didnt stop her from slaying the dress.

Million sat on the couch constantly checking her phone not applying herself in our conversation. She been distant from some time now, I haven't took the time out to ask her whats wrong but I mentally reminded myself to.

"Im sure he wouldnt want to miss, this important moment of your life" Nami smiled.

She tooken a strong fond to August. But I silently laughed to myself at how classy and proper she tried to act, when behind closed doors she's obnoxious and wild.

I let the older people conversate as I turned my attention to Addy and Millz conversation.

"So when are you due?" Addy asked.

"Uhmm I believe October 15th" Millz slightly smiled placing her hands on her stomach.

"Have you found out the gender yet?" I asked since we rarely talk to each other now a days

"No, im sure if I found out you would be the first person I told"
Sarcastically an aggravated smiled formed on her lips.

Addy and I exchanged a look before I got up going to the kitchen. I understand her hormones get the best of her but the attitudes she catch with me; just me is getting to me. Addy ask her a question its not a problem but as soon as I ask one she gets in bitch mode.

I retrieved me a water bottle from the fridge before taking a sip of it leaning on the counter.

"Look B im sorry, im just so stressed out and I tend to snap allot when im stressed" Millz walked into the kitchen standing infront of me, explaining the reason for her recent out burst.

"Its fine I understand your pregnant and allat but you keep forgetting im your bestfriend Millz, you can talk to me ya' know"

"I know and I promise to tell you when its all over with, its just so much...ohh and question who is this Marli bitch im hearing about?"
she asked

I rolled my eyes at the name. It was the girl August got caught up with at the stripclub, how could I forget.

"God dont get me started on it, long story short, August met her at the stripclub and she just think they got some undefined chemistry  shit going on" I answered, not going into depth tellin all Augs business.

"I tol you, ya' shoulda went down there and set some shit straight, cuz being single in the industry is like givin' a dog raw meat" She ranted. I laughed at her analogy, shakin' my head.

"Nun' of that is nessacery Millz, im not finna' knock his hustle" Once again my head shook. "Thats not me, if he wanna do it, then so be him" Shruggin' I took what I said and thought about it. Though my feelings for August were never ending. I dont think if he wasnt for this -Us- situation, I woudnt be running behind him.

As I said it would be an nonchalant attitude. August knows what he wants. He's grown, which basically stating he could control himself and actions. He dont need me breathing down his neck, clocking his every move.

"Aww B you dont mean it, I know as well as you know, hurt will be the first feeling if August ever fuck with another chick" A sympathetic look covered her face.

I didnt want to get into the depth of me and August problems. That was something I tried to push behind me.

I smiled.

"Have you thought of a name yet, ya' know you gotta be prepared for things like this" Changing the subject was my best option.

Cutting her eyes at me, she groaned.
"Welll" she dragged out. "Travis dont like any of my options but I could care less because his stupid ass is not about to name my baby"

"I would like to hear your options" I smiled.

"Okay, if its a girl I want her name to be Secret O'May Jackson and our baby boy name to be Shawn Travis Jackson"

She smiled brightly, while I snickered.

"Why not have Trav's last name he is the father you know"

"Because Travis aint put a ring on this finger B, we ain't married" She rolled her eyes.

"Millz dont get me wrong, but you told the man if yall get married he had to change his last name, give him a break, you wont let him name both of you child, not giving them his last name would cause a problem"

Millz sighd while leaning back on the counter.

"I guess I'll talk to him about it"

____

Omniscient

"August not right now" Bzona said over the phone, trynna get out of FaceTiming.

"Mann what you doing" He stressed rubbing his hands down his face, turning over layin' on his stomach.

"I already tol you I was in the bathroom" She sung, looking at two swim wear options to pack. Holding the one peice with the V cut between the breast, she stuffed it in the suitcase.

He laughed.

"If ya' woulda tol me you was shittin' in the first place...I woulda neva pestered you bout it"

"Aug, if you dont...ya' know what bye"
She hung up the phone.

What the hell am I gonna do with him?

She thought to herself.

Currently she was packing for Miami. Checking with August, he let her know he wasn't doing anything but making many appearances at clubs next week. He still didnt know she was coming, which was great for her because the suprise still remained.

    Bzona picked up the shopping bags from off the side of her bed, pulling the dresses out of them. Since she had to let someone know about her trip, Millz went with her to shop for many things.

    She knew she was gonna be in the spotlight, when caught being with August, so she had to make sure she was seen in the finest.

After she finished packing, she made sure she had everything she needed before calling August back but this time on FaceTime.

It took him awhile to answer but he soon did when she was about to hang up.

He popped up on the screen with a mug on his face.

"Why the hell you hung up on me?" He asked still mugging her through the camera.

"What the hell took you so long to answer?" She shot back laughing already knowing the answer because of his background.

"Mann" He dragged out about to say something before both of us heard a ploop sound.

"Eww August" I yelled laughing falling back on my bed."Views from your shit huh?"

"Shut up" He fanned me off grunting a little bit. "Why you call any way?"

"Damn nigga I cant talk to my bestie now?" I asked cocking my head back.

He laughed while putting the phone down on the counter, so the camera was positioned towards the ceiling.

After hearing the toilet flush, he appeared back on the camera.

"I miss you" He say licking his lips.

I blushed knowing what he was talking about, being bold I responded.

"She miss you too!"

I emphasized earning a smirk from him.

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 6 38
Read the title
48.6K 1.3K 34
๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™.
22.7K 737 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
141K 5.2K 21
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ...