Changing Into A New Life (Fan...

By WriteReadDanceLove

"What do you think of Alexandra?" Dumbledore asked me. I thought about the question for a few seconds, what d... More

1-The Letter~ Alexandra Evans
2-Hogwarts~ Alexandra Evans
3-New Questions~ Harry Potter
5-New Spins~ Harry Potter
6-A Sliver Of The Past~ Alexandra Evans
7-A Bit Revealed~ Severus Snape
8-Stories Are Shared~ Alexandra Evans
9-The Queen Of Pranking~ Alexandra Evans
10-Never To Be Trusted~ Remus Lupin
11-Shopping!~ Alexandra Evans
12-Christmas Time!~ Alexandra Evans
13-A Mission~ Sirius Black
14-Lies~ Hermione Granger
15-The Game~ Alexandra Evans
16-The Night~ Alexandra Evans
17-Realizations~ Albus Dumbledore
18-Replay~ Alexandra Evans
19-Out With The Old, In With The New~ Alexandra Evans
20-The Niece~ Sally Jackson
21-The Argo II~ Alexandra Evans
22-The Letters~ Alexandra Evans
23-The New Prophecy~ Percy Jackson
24-Bumpy Landings~ Alexandra Evans
25-Training Troubles~ Percy Jackson
26-The True Gryffindor~ Alexandra Evans
27-Trusting~ Alexandra Evans
28-A Baboon?~ Annabeth Chase
29-Collision~ Alexandra Evans
30-Epilouge~ Alexandra Evans

4-The Truth Hurts~ Alexandra Evans

422 23 3
By WriteReadDanceLove

Chapter 4- Alexandra Evans

"Who was the boy in the image?" Lupin asked me. We were in the classroom on either sides of one of the desks. He had a look in his eyes, it was a look of fear; I didn't know why. Of course I had known the kid in the image, I had met him not too long ago. He was probably the nicest kid I ever met on the streets. Him and the girl he was with practically saved my life, I would have died if they hadn't found me.

"It was Percy Jackson, I met him about a month or two ago. He had given me a bit of supplies, but had to leave before I could thank him properly or ask why he helped me. He was with another girl, Annabeth Chase. He wanted to take me with them, but she had said something about it being against their rules. Why was it that image that scared me the most?" I asked him. Of course the image was scary, but it definitely didn't scare me very much at all. I remembered the day I met him well.

Flashback*-*-*-*-*-*-

I was sitting there by the river, it was the worst day I'd had in years. I had woken up a few hours ago in an empty ally with a bloody wrist I found to be sprained. Because of the injury, I hadn't been able to snag any medical supplies. Without them, I'd only been able to clean it in the river. I didn't dare rip one of my other sets of clothes, I had few enough as it was. Without any of the things I needed, I would die soon.

I heard some rustling in the bushes from beside the house. I jumped to my feet and slung my backpack over my shoulder. My pocket knife was in my left hand, due to my injury. A boy with messy black hair and a girl with curly blond hair stepped out of the bushes, they both had weapons on them. It was one of the few times people I met actually scared me. I mean if they had weapons, then they probably knew how to use them.

When the girl saw my scared face she slapped the boy on the back of the head. They got into a small argument before the boy's sword turned into a pen; it was odd, but I was too scared to be confused about it. They started to approach me slowly. I was backing up, until I got to the river.

"What do you want with me?" I asked them. My voice was strong, but I could feel the fear that it held tight. I was the most scared I'd ever been in my life. Never had I been so helpless with my sprained wrist. If my wrist hadn't been sprained, then I wouldn't have been nearly as scared, I could have fought them.

"We've come to help you," the girl told me calmly. I took a step closer to them, a step out of the cold river water. I took another step, and another, and another. I took steps until I was standing in front of them. As much as I was scared, I also needed a lot of help.

"You can help me with this?" I asked them. I held my right wrist out. She took it carefully in her hands. She looked me in the eyes and nodded. The boy passed her a damp cloth and she carefully wiped out the cut. All that was left was a lightning bolt shaped scar. I wondered how it had become a scar so quickly, it had been a deep cut only minutes ago. No cuts ever healed that fast by someone just cleaning it out.

Next she took a brace and put it onto my wrist, then she took a tensor bandage and wrapped it around my bad wrist. When she was finished it looked like a doctor had fixed it, the doctor that I would never have money to go to. I felt like it was already healing, like the bone was mending with the rest of the sprained wrist.

"We have a bit of supplies you can have since apparently we aren't allowed to bring you back with us, yet," the boy side. The girl elbowed him in the gut. He glared at her, but gave no other response to the hit he received. He dug supplies out of his bag, at least a week's worth of food and a bit of actual, real, money. I hadn't held money in my hands in years, since I first started out on my own. Finally he handed me a first aid kit.

"Thank you so much, what are your names though?" I asked them as I put the supplies into my backpack. They exchanged a look, the boy had a pleading look on his face and the girl rolled her eyes before nodding her head.

"I'm Percy Jackson and that is Annabeth Chase. We have to go now, but I promise you, we will meet again," he told me. They ran off together and I was left there to think about what they had said. I knew that the next time I met them would be a happier time.

Flashback Over*-*-*-*-*-*-

As I remembered the day, I found myself itching my right wrist again. Of course I had healed fully a few months ago, it healed back better than it was before. Even after it healed, I found myself itching the wrist every time I thought of the day. I would always remember their faces, what they had said and how quickly my wrist had healed thanks to them.

"I don't think the image was meant to scare you, it was more likely one that you didn't want to see or one that is happening. Boggarts are odd creatures, but they do know important things. That one knew that you had no fears, it showed instead what it thought would confuse you the most. You should go off to dinner now," he told me in a sudden change of subject. Something about how he changed the subject suggested that he didn't want to talk about it. I knew that I would be looking forwards to finding the truth.

"Goodbye," I told him simply. I swung my messenger bag over my shoulder and headed over to the Great Hall. The halls only had a few people left in them at the time, almost everyone else was already in the Great Hall for dinner. When I got there I sat in the least populated area of the table, nothing unusual about that. By sitting there the table area became even less populated. Everyone was scared of me and I knew it.

I ate my food quickly and left even quicker. Once I finished I walked outside towards the Forbidden Forest. I didn't care if it was Forbidden or not, I needed a bit of fresh air. On my way down I avoided every person I saw, I didn't feel like getting in crap. Once I was finally in the forest I walked around it a bit. It was a nice forest, quite a few trees and roots. You can't forget how many roots are in that forest. Let's just say that the roots were not my friends.

As I walked deeper into the forest I started to hear sounds, I knew someone else was in the same area of the forest as me. Suddenly a hand was over my mouth and someone was dragging me backwards into the forest. I ducked down and escaped the person's reach. I spun back on the person and stood in a fighting stance.

"Who are you?" I demanded. I looked the person over, I knew him from somewhere. He had long, shaggy, black hair. His eyes showed that he was a bit crazy, but at the same time completely sane. His clothes were old and baggy. I couldn't help but feel bad for him, he looked just like I did before I got accepted to Hogwarts.

"Do you live under a rock or something?" he asked me in a puzzled tone. I thought about the past few days and remembered back to a poster I'd seen in the Leaky Cauldron.

"Oh, that's where I saw you. Hi, Sirius Black," I told him. I held my hand out for him to shake. He took it with a strange look on his face. "I'm probably the only person in that castle that thinks you should have at least had a fair trial," I explained to him. He nodded. I didn't care what he thought about me, I never cared.

"Since you know who I am, who are you?" he asked me. I metally face palmed myself, of course he wouldn't know who I was.

"Alexandra Evans. Homeless person from New York city," I told him. He gave me an odd look, but nodded at the introduction. In the back of my head I knew that I shouldn't have been so friendly, but I didn't care. He didn't act like a murderer so I didn't plan to treat him like a murderer. If he turned out to be one, I knew how to defend myself.

"I remember hearing about you now! It's good to see that you're here. Does Harry think that I did it?" he asked me. I thought back to the night before, the night when I talked to Harry. I had woken in the night since I wasn't use to my surroundings. When I talked to Harry about my thoughts on Black, he seemed shocked that I thought so deeply on the topic.

"I'm not quite sure. He said that the way I thought about you was interesting. Dumbledore thinks I'm dangerous though, he told Harry so last night. Hermione thinks it's natural that I'm dyslexic, but I think it's odd. So what are you doing here?" I asked him. I knew that my eyes were blue, I wasn't happy or calm but I definitely wasn't pissed. Sure a so called mass murderer could be standing in front of me, but what ever.

"I think it's best that you go back up to the castle," he warned me. I gave him an odd look, but walked back through the trees again. When I broke through the dense forest, I found that it was already getting late. I didn't plan on telling anyone about my travels down to the forest, I didn't care if Black was there. He didn't seem like he was planning on killing someone, so I was fine with forgetting about it all. I thought about what Black had said about me. Why had he heard about me?

As I avoided teachers in the corridors, I made my way back to the common room. When I finally got there, I had to work on my Potions essay. I sat down in one of the corners and pulled my Potions book out of my bag. I opened it up and flipped to the page on Wolfsbane. I knew I was going to have troubles with it all, but I never imagined it would actually be as bad as it was.

I took out some parchment paper along with a quill and ink. As I tried to read the explanation on the page for Wolfsbane people flowed out of the common room. By ten I was still struggling with it when Hermione came up to me. She was helping me with a few of the things since I couldn't read them very well.

"Dyslexia still not working your way?" she asked me. I sighed and looked up, she was holding her books in her hands.

"I'm really starting to hate books," I told her. She smiled and sat down across from me.

"Dumbledore said that he might have a solution to help with it. You take your books up to him and I'll write your essay," she told me. My eyes were blue before, but they turned green at this. I smiled up at her before gathering my books up. At least there was an upside to have a friend at Hogwarts, even if I'd never see them again.

"Thanks so much Hermione, I'll find a way to repay you for this. I'll see you in the morning," I told her happily. She waved goodbye to me as I walked out the door. Even if I wasn't looking for friendship at Hogwarts, I knew I'd found it. Only a real friend would help you like that. Hermione was a nicer person then I thought she was.

My green eyes scanned the halls as I walked towards Dumbledore's office. I was relieved to see that the password had already been put in. I climbed up the stairs quickly and found Dumbledore was already in the room. His face was puzzled, like he was trying to think of an answer for a question without any possible solutions.

"Ah, Ms. Evans. Take a seat, we have a lot to talk about," he said once he looked up. I was puzzled, my eyes were no longer green but blue. I sat down in the chair across from him. "You are a part of two worlds, two very powerful worlds. This world and another. When you were born I was the one who met with the other worlds' representative.

"We both knew that you would be a great addition to our worlds. You couldn't do both though, we made a deal that you had until your thirteenth birthday to find either of our worlds. If you didn't find either by then, you were fair game to us. They watched you closely and because of an incident not too long ago, you are a part of both worlds," he explained. I was at a loss for words. Two powerful worlds were fighting over me like I was a piece of meat. I had been living out on the streets with barely any food while people were fighting over me.

"I've been living on the streets since I was eight, I had no one to help me. I was close to death hundreds of times over. I lived in an abandoned house for five years because you thought it was fair to fight over me while I suffered! I've covered in scars from the streets because you and someone else couldn't make up your bloody minds at who had rights to me! I had to defend myself on the rough streets of New York with old kitchen knives since I was eight!" I screamed. My eyes were black, I was more then pissed off at this.

"Look at this arm alone! It barely has a place that isn't scarred because you decided to fight over me!" I yelled. I rolled the sleeve to my right arm up and showed him. There were burn marks, cut marks and my scar from spraining my wrist.

"That scar on your wrist should have killed you though," Dumbledore said quietly. I looked up with him with anger burning through my eyes.

"Yeah! And it would have too if some nice kids hadn't come and helped me. I know they're from the other world now, they said it was against the rules to help me any more! If it wasn't for them, I would be dead right now!" I screamed. To say I was pissed off was a sad understatement. "I'm out of here." I started to storm out, but he yelled at me to stop. I spun on my heels to face him. "What?"

"Your books," he said quietly. I glared at him, but slammed my stack of books down on his desk. He pulled out his wand and said a quick spell. My books glowed for a second before I shoved them back into my bag and stormed out of the room. I passed a few teachers, but they didn't dare get close to me. When I got back to the common room I picked up my essay that Hermione had written for me and stormed off to bed.

I was officially pissed off.

AN*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I'm bored so I decided to post another chapter. This book has only been up for two hours and I have already finished 4 chapters. I am that amazing. Please remember to leave comments on the story!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Vote if you liked it.

Comment your thoughts.

Follow me if you love my stories!

~Kita:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 36.6K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...