Band Imagines

بواسطة pizzacatsandcoffee

This will be a collection of band imagines. I will probably not be doing One Direction. I'm open to ideas as... المزيد

Speak To Me (Ben Bruce)
Miles Away (Kellin Quinn)
FaceTime (Denis Stoff)
Cat Onesies (Austin Carlile)
Meeting Your Idol (Chris Motionless)
Goofing Around (Vic Fuentes)
I Will Be There (Andy Biersack)
Winter Blues (Danny Worsnop)
Fighting (Luke Hemmings)
New Baby (Ronnie Radke)
He's Sick (Jack Barakat)
He Talks About You In An Interview (Alex Gaskarth)
What I Like About You (Michael Clifford)
Darling You'll Be Okay (Vic Fuentes)
You Get A Puppy (Jake Pitts)
You Find Out About His Hello Kitty Obsession (Ashley Purdy)
You Suprise Him (Kellin Quinn)
You Make Up (Luke Hemmings) *Fighting Part 2*
Lazy Day With A Surprise (Ben Bruce
He Asks You To Move In(Denis Stoff)
Back Better Than Ever (James Cassells)
He Points You Out At A Concert (Andy Biersack)
You Break Up (Danny Worsnop)
You Meet At His Concert (Chris Motionless)
Dear Insanity (Danny Worsnop) *You Break Up Part Two*
Can You Feel My Heart (Oli Sykes)
Puppies (Tony Perry)
You Play With His Hair(Kellin Quinn)
You Find Out About His Scene Days (Danny Wornsop
Skype Calls (Ben Bruce)
Broken Hearts (Austin Carlile)
He Has A Bad Day (Andy Biersack)
Going Out (Michael Clifford)
He Gets Shy (Calum Hood)
He Talks About You In An Interview (Kellin Quinn)
He Gets Hurt On Stage (Ben Bruce)
Five Seconds Of Summer Peference
Goofing Off (Luke Hemmings)
Black Veil Brides Preference
Asking Alexandria Preference
My Vampire Boy (Remington Leith)
Puppy (Kellin Quinn)
Tattoos and Liprings (Luke Brooks)
You're Depressed (Kellin Quinn)
My Vampire Boy part 2
My Little Voice Actor (NateWantsToBattle) *part one*
Miscarriage (Luke Hemmings)
A.N.
Break (Ben Bruce)
Coma (Austin Carlile)
I want a break (Michael Clifford)
Why are you so perfect? (Kellin Quinn)
He's Sick (Natewantstobattle)
I Love My Pale Vampire (Remington Leith)
The Breakup (Denis Stoff)
Miles Away A.U. (Kellin Quinn)
A.N.
Blonde Haired, Australian Boy (Luke Hemmings)
Coma (Michael Clifford)
Anniversary (Ricky Horror)
Respect (Ben Bruce)
Dentist (Denis Stoff)
Little Drummer Girl (Christian Coma imagine)
A.N.
Im Coming Home (Kevin Thrasher Gruft)
Love Is Blind (Remington Leith)
A.N.
Abused
That One Time at Summer Camp
Makeup
Best Friends and Eating Disorders
Stress (Andy Biersack)
Prank Wars
Little Cuts

Guitar Lessons (Ricky Horror)

1.6K 39 1
بواسطة pizzacatsandcoffee

 *Y/N*
  You smile as you watch Ricky practice his guitar. You had always wanted to learn, but you never really had the time. He looks up to catch you watching. He raises an eyebrow.
    "What's up?"
He asks.
    "It's just that I've always wanted to learn how to play guitar."
You explain.
  He grins and pats the bed beside him. You  grin and climb into bed beside him. He placed the guitar in your hands and placed your fingers.
    "Now this is a g chord. It is going to be a main chord in a lot of songs that you play."
He says.
  You nodd and watch as he strums the strings with your other hand. You smile and play it on your own. Before you know it, you are playing a couple of different chords and Ricky is simply watching. He has a proud smile on his face. You made you feel good inside that he was proud of you. He was happy and you couldn't wait to learn more so that you can show him what you feel you are capable of. Pretty soon yours and Ricky's kitten, Midnight, jumped on the bed. He immediately thought it would be fun to to slap at the strings. You chuckle and shake your head. Ricky wraps his arms around your waist and rests his head on your shoulder. He soon takes the guitar from your hands and places it in the case.
    "I think that is enough guitar for today. I say that we hang out and watch some movies. Just have our own little movie day. I prefer that over going out anyways."
He says.
  You giggle and nodd. You couldn't agree more. You would rather stay at home then go out and do something. You want to spend alone time with Ricky. You and Ricky change into your onesies that you had gotten each other for Christmas. The both of you then slip into bed. Ricky then grabs the remote and turns on the tv. He goes on Netflix. We cuddled close and you rest your head on his chest. He decided that he wanted to watch some scary movies. You were a little iffy because you don't really like scary movies. They tend to scare you a lot more than normal people. You found yourself burying your face into Ricky's chest to cover your eyes. He just chuckled and rubs his hand up and down your back.
    "It's okay, (Y/N). I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere."
Ricky says.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.8K 57 65
A collection of band imagines. Fluff, sad, smut, and everything in between. DM or comment for requests.
105K 1.5K 61
Read One shot requests about some awesome bands. If you want one just meassage me when request are open and you'll have a story in no time. Enjoy and...
6.4K 112 20
• Cover photo: @riyuskki • I write long imagines for bands I like. Requests are open. I can get them done much faster if you require a song to go alo...
104K 1.4K 68
Here are a collection of 5 second of summer and One direction preferences that I have created for you all. ENJOY!!