LOVE STORY

By Crazyteens06

Park Sera is a normal high schooler . She is the quite and shy type. Her grades are always high but she is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : My typical life
Chapter 2 : Record break
Chapter 3 : Deep thinking
Chapter 4: The villain or nah
Chapter 5 : New friends
Chapter 6 : Forgiveness
Chapter 7 : Motivation
Chapter 8 : The grooup project
Chapter 9 : The proposal
Chapter 10 : Sehun and Pancakes
Chapter 11 : Who is this unknown number ?
Chapter 12 : I like him
Not an update
Chapter 13 : Not his girlfriend
Chapter 14 : Sehun's failed plan
Chapter 15 : Nervous
Chapter 16 : The DATE {part l}
Chapter 17 : The DATE {part 2}
Chapter 18: Married ?!!
Not an update
Chapter 19 : Matchmaker
Chapter 20 : Speechless
Chapter 21 : Its your choice
Chapter 22 : I'm sorry
Chapter 24: Surprise
Chapter 25 : Drama
Chapter 26: First Kiss
Chapter 27 : One hell of a plan
Chapter 28: The cousin 😱
Chapter 29 : Ex's and Oh's
Chapter 30: I love babies
Chapter 31 : The guy
Chapter 32 : The END
Note

Chapter 23 : I'm tired

122 9 8
By Crazyteens06

Sehun's POV :

I laid down on my bed and groaned at how comfortable the sheets felt under my exhausted and tired body . I had spent half of the day wandering in streets looking for Sera . Mr Park had contacted me in the afternoon saying if Sera was with me . I was very worried for her and searched for her everywhere . A few minutes ago , Mr Park informed me that Sera had reached home a while earlier . I was very glad that she returned .

I wanted to call her and ask how she is and what happened that she disappeared like that .. But Mr Park had advised me to not converse with her today as she's feeling emotionally drained for some reason that I wasn't being informed -.- . I recalled the words that Mr Park said ,

      "It's not my place to tell you son . She must be the one to inform you "

What did he mean by that ? Is she really sad ? I want to console her or say anything that would make her feel better . I took out my cell phone and stared at the lock screen which had a picture of me and her in her 14th birthday . Suddenly I thought of an idea .. What if I send a text from my other phone ? She would probably feel better if she's consoled by a stranger . *sigh* That a weird excuse to text her .. But I'm desperate.

I took my other phone and started to type :

To : Sweetheart 💕

Hey Sera . How are you ? Mr. Park told me that you didn't come back home until very late . I was so worried .. Are you okay ? Sad ? Do you need anything ? Maybe I should come visit you ? But it's lat-

Wait ... I'm texting from my other phone . I face palmed myself . Seriously ? Stupid stupid stupid . I quickly deleted my draft . And tried again :

To: Sweetheart 💕

Hey princess. Are you fine ? I just got a gut feeling inside that maybe you're upset .. Maybe if you'll share it with someone , you'll feel better . I'm always there when you need someone-

No no ! This is even more stupid . Gut feeling ? Lol ! Sera would never share her problems with a stranger and feel better . I groaned and hit my head with the headboard of the bed .

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid

Useless brain

I straightened up in my bed . I wonder what is upsetting her ? I'm getting a really bad feeling about this . I should just send something that will make Her better . Not me . I typed with firm determination this time :

To: Sweetheart 💕

Everything will be alright ❤️

This is fine . I smiled and send it . My stomach grumbles due to lack of food but I didn't care . I was too tired to even get up . I was soon asleep thinking if my text helped or If Sera feels better . I just hope whatever made her upset doesn't upset her anymore .

Sera's POV:

The next morning , the breakfast table was absolutely silent . My parents threw me worried glances occasionally as if I would suddenly explode . I would not .. Yet .

After breakfast , I made a small chitchat with my mom about how her food was really nice and they were all my favorite food . She said that she asked it from Mrs Jane and she would make any food I want to . I smiled genuinely at her . She looked very happy and was really trying to make it up to me . It felt really nice to see her trying so hard . I ran to my room hearing my phone shout 'Monster - EXO ' . It was my latest ringtone . The name Sehun💕 flashed in my phone and I was nervous instantly . Why is he calling me ? Did someone tell him about Kai ? Is he angry ?

I nervously answered the call .
Phone Conversation :

Sera. : Sehun ?

Sehun. : Awe .. No greetings?? *chuckle*

Sera. : Yeah .. Hello ! *nervous giggle*
Why did you call ? I mean how are you ? Hehe .. ( What am I doing ?! Making a complete fool out of myself ~_~ Atleast he doesn't know yet .. But that means I'll have to tell him myself 0.o )

**silence**
Sera. : Sehun ? You fine ?

Sehun : I am fine . Are you ?

Sera. : ( Oh no .. What does he mean ? Is he reading my mind ? 0.0 .. Don't think about anything Sera .. Don't )
Wh-hat ? Why wouldn't I be ?? I-I'm absolutely fine .

Sehun. : Okay .

Sera. : (Old Sehun would've catched my lie easily ...)

Sehun. :Oh yeah .. I called to remind you that you're meeting me today ..

Sera. : (Meeting him ? Oh yeah he told me yesterday !)

Sehun. : You forgot . Didn't you ?

Sera. : Me ? No .. OFCOURSE not .. Why would I ? *laughs nervously*

Sehun. : *husky laughter* Yeah yeah .. But you are coming right ?

Sera. : (should I ? Honestly I don't feel like going anywhere .. But it's Sehun . I get to spend time with him *_* ! Seriously Sera?? You're about to get engaged with someone ... But I should go . I need to tell him about Kai anyways . I'm not going because I want to spend time with him . ABSOLUTELY NOT )
Yeah sure ..

Sehun : Ha . Thank god ! I though you were going to refuse . What took you so long , huh ? You shouldn't take that much time . It's annoying !

Sera. : Ahhh ! My head is spinning and I feel like puking . I'm sorry but I don't think I can-

Sehun :Ok ok ! I'm sorry for saying that . Don't cancel on me now .

Sera :Awe Sehunnie ... I can see you pouting from here ~

Sehun : Okay bye .

Sera. : Wha-

Sehun. : Oh and you don't have to wear formal this time . Understood? Bye .

---x----

Sera. : Yah ! Why did you cut me off ! I -

He - he - CUT THE CALL ?!
He must be really embarassed ^.^
Awe that's so cute . He still gets embarassed at little things .
Wait ! What do I wear if if I don't wear formal ? Urgh! Couldn't he give me a dress code :/ ?! This is so confusing ..
I still have lots of time left . Until then I could just rest a bit . I'm feeling so tired even if it's a weekend ... And I don't have school .. Or any other work .
Why am I tired again ?

Why does it matter ?! I'm just .. Tired .
*yawn* There's no harm in taking a five minutes nap .

After 3 hours :

"Sera wake up honey " somebody was gently soothing their hand on my hair . What ?

"Who ? Mrs Jane ? " I asked groggily .

"Nope . It's your mommy " she said in pure American accent .

"Oh .. Mom what happened ? " I asked still very sleepy to open my eyes.

"It's very late dear . You should eat your lunch . It's almost 3' "

I was not sleepy anymore . My eyes instantly opened . And I felt over rested and tired.....  >.<
"What ? It's 3 already "

"Yes dear . Do you want me to bring your food here ?"

"No mom . It's fine . I'm not hungry . I'll eat later "

"Are you sure ? You-"
I cut her off and kissed her cheek lightly .

"Yes mommy . Now go and eat " I said childishly . My mom laughed .
" Where's dad ? "

"He had a meeting today . But he's going to come early ."my mom said standing up .

"What about you ? Why didn't you go ?" I asked confused .

"I quit . I don't want to do that anymore . I want to stay home and cook and clean and take care of you . " she said cheerfully.

What ? But she can't give up her career ! She should continue . "But mom , you can still-"

"No Sera . It was my own decision . I always wanted to be a housewife anyways . It was just fate that- ... I'll go and eat . Okay? Tell me if you're hungry ." I nodded and she left closing my bedroom door .

Where's my phone ? Sehun never mentioned a definite time .. I'll quickly text him . I think I still have around 2-3 hours ? I quickly grabbed my phone which was on the nightstand as usual ..

1 new message:

I quickly opened it .

From : Sehun💕

I'll pick you up at sharp 4:30 . Don't be late 😉

Awe that's so sweet . That winky emoji ! How cute Sehun would look winking like this ! ^_^
Wait ... What ?! 4:30 ?????? It's like only 1 and half an hour left . I don't even have my outfit ready ! I'm never going to get ready on time .....

However I did . I ended up wearing a pink and white outfit . It was more on the cute side . As I was giving finishing touch to my hair in front of the mirror , my mom came .

She gave me a surprised look . "Wow . You're looking very pretty . Where are you going ?"

I smiled "Thank you mom . And I'm going out with Sehun "

"Oh okay . Does Kai know ?" She asked casually .

"What ? Why would I need to tell him ? For God's sake , mom I'm not even engaged to him . " I shouted at her .

She flinched and said "I guess you're right " .

Urgh ! What happened to me? It's not her fault that I can't still seem to accept what I already agreed to accept . "I'm sorry mom . I'm just tired , forgive me please " i gave her my famous puppy eyes .

She laughed in return . "It's alright honey . It happens . I'm sorry for spoiling your mood " Before I could protest in spoiling my mood part , the bell rang . My stomach filled . Mom's words made me sink back to reality . I have to tell Sehun today . I want to tell him everything myself .

"It must be Sehun . I'll go get it . Come downstairs after you're done , okay ?" My mom said and i nodded .

My hands are literally shaking as I took my bag and made my steps downstairs . What if when I tell him , he acts all happy and excited .. Would I be able to stop myself from breaking down ? I can't even say No anymore . It's so complicated . Would I have to forget Sehun or stop loving him ?
Who am I kidding ! OFCOURSE I would . I can't get married to one person while loving another. That would be bad .

Suddenly at that moment my eyes met with Sehun's eyes as he was grinning at me and looking as handsome as ever .

I halt in my steps . But staring in his eyes , I realized something that moment . That I had fallen for this guy with all of me and there was no stopping it . The best I would ever be able to do was to pretend that I had stopped . But I would always have Oh Sehun in my heart ......
I should be scared about that but for some reason I wasn't .. Rather I was .......

HAPPY

And tingly

And weirdly satisfied .

(A/N : I'm sorry .. I'm sorry .. I'm sorry.. I know I'm so late for this update and it's so small 😅 with random stuffs . I was very very busy . My birthday has just past and it was also one of the reasons I couldn't write .

Oh and have you all heard Exo's new album Exact . My favorite  song has to be 'Monster ' . If you haven't heard it yet (by any chance) the video is up in the gallery .. And also comment me your fact song of it 😍 Bye until the next chapter ..

Xoxo Maisha )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...