The Vampires Slave (One Direc...

By taeismyfavebae

It was the year of 2794 where all Vampires were considered the rulers of the world and the humans were just k... More

The Vampires Slave (One Direction)
Unexpected Surprises and Flashbacks
Sweet Reunion and Rules
Jobs and Punishments
Boyfriends and Girlfriends Worry For Each Other
Niall's Little Snack
Dungeons and Necklaces
So Close...
Author's Note
Stressing Out and Hiding
Fighting
About the Necklace's Past...
Making Love and Dress Shopping
Decorating and Kidnapping
Author's Note
Werewolves
Thinking and Pain
Comforting and Cellars
Betrayal, Abuse and Love
Louis Is Taking Control...
Guilt and You Play By My Rules...
Tummy Grumbling and Mood Swings
Mates With Zayn
Scott's Flashback and Breaking the Rules
Tortured
Author's Note
Losing My Virginity To the Demon Himself
Once and For All
Proposal/Finale
Author's Note
PLEASE READ
Notes
OH MY GOD THERE'S A TRAILER

Collecting Blood Bags and Perrie?

2.1K 55 3
By taeismyfavebae

Paige's P.O.V.

It was finally the next morning and I groaned as I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands before stretching before sitting up. I woke up Niall this time by planting a kiss on his lips. He smiled as he wrappied his arms around my waist more tightly. But not as tightly where there was pain. Only for comfort and care.

"I'm so glad you get to wake me up like that pretty much every morning." He said with a smile, which I returned and kissed him again.

"You know you're the cutest thing ever." He said while poking my nose, making me giggle.

"No, you're the cutest thing ever." I said, doing the same thing he did to me.

"No, you are."

"No, you are." He argued.

"You are."

"No, you are."

"You are."

"NO, you-"

"Would you both just shut the fuck up already? I'm trying to sleep over here." Harry growled from the other side, making Niall and I laughed quietly.

It was actually quiet fun to mess with Harry now since he really couldn't do anything to us. Hey Harry, why did six ate seven? I thought and I tried not to giggle. Niall looked at me strangely and we both heard Harry growl again. Cause seven ate nine. This time I burst into a fit a giggles and Harry's head popped through the hole he made with his fist a couple of days ago. I jumped slightly and Niall held on to me tightly.

"Shut... Up!" He shouted.

"Ok, so it's morning now ane Eleanor has to explain to us what happpend yesterday and how she got here." I said sternly, changing the subject completely. He sighed before crossing his arms.

"Honey, she's not even up yet, relax. If she-"

Niall was interrupted by the slam of a door, making us both jump at the sudden loudness. I heard Harry groan and an 'ow' coming from Liam and Elenaor's cell. They were probably sleeping near or next to each other and bang their heads or something like that. Niall and I looked through the bars of the cell and saw that Louis was coming. Why the hell would he be coming down here? Louis was angirly pulling the door open and Niall quickly and protectively wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. But that quickly ended when Louis pulled me away harshly from him. I yelped in pain. Before Niall could do anything, Louis quickly slammed the door shut and locking it while having s tight grip on my arm.

"Let go of her!!" Niall shouted through gritted teeth and clenched fists. I tried to struggle out of his grip but he only pulled me closer to his chest.

"So I guess Eleanor hasn't told you what she did yesterday. Well I might as explain for you then. Well, as I was heading into the kitchen the other day... a little someone was doing something without my permission. And that little someone just so happened to be Eleanor. Bringing people food to my slave without me saying so, is against the rules and deserves a punishment. But the worst thing about that was that as I was entering the kitchen, Eleanor just so happened to knock into me and spill food and water all over my clothes." I let out a small gasp, which Louis send a glare into my direction.

"So now for both of your punishment's, you're going to be working for me, starting right now and Eleanor is going to feel bad and guilty about it which is her punishment. Now come on." Louis growled.

Then he grasped my arm tighter and started dragging me up the stairs as Niall was throwing all these curse word he can think of. I tried getting out of his grasp, but he only held me tighter and his eyes were getting more red by the second.

"If you don't stop struggling I won't hesitate to kill you right here, right now." His demon voice growled and I jumped out of my own skin.

I never knew that Louis could sound so evil. I thought he already did but this was even worse. I nodded furiously before he went back to normal and started pushing me forward harshly. Whenever I would trip over my own feet, he would growl and I immediately tried to find my balance. I definitely didn't want to be killed by Louis over some stupid little thing. When we finally got into the throne room, Louis pushed me forward and zoomed over towards his chair since he was really pissed with me. I was about to fall over since I was still really tired and my stomach was killing me but I was caught in a pair of arms and I looked over my shoulder to see Scott. I smiled brightly, which he returned before we both looked back towards Louis. Zayn shot me a glare for some reason but I shrugged it off and sighed.

"All right, now, let's get down to business shall we?" He asked with an evil smirk on his face as he clasped his hands together. Oh no... what is he even thinking?

"Ok, first order. You're going to go with Zayn to go get more blood bags. He'll explain how to get them. When you get back, I'll explain what else to do but for now, go." Louis shooed us away.

Derek handed Zayn a bunch of zip block bags with a smirk on his face which Zayn gladly returned which made me want to gag at that point. I could hear Louis laughing from his throne and I sent him a glare. But he just smiply waved at me like he was innocent and did nothing. I rolled my eyes as Zayn shoved the bags into my chest. I stumbled backwards slightly but quickly got my balance back.

I carried the bags in my right arm as Zayn grasped my left arm tightly before dragging me out of the castle with him. I could tell Zayn was happy about doing this but he wasn't too happy about me coming with him and I felt the exact same way. I really didn't want to know how they did this because to me it seemed pretty disgusting. How could they all do this without feeling even the least bit guilty? I would have to give something up to them in return if I was a vampire and I had to do this for the rest of eternity. I wouldn't like the feeling of guilt hanging on my shoulders twenty four seven.

We were now standing in the middle of the sidewalk and the streets were dead silent except for the small pattering of footsteps hitting the sidewalk here and there. Then I also heard music coming out from somebody earphones that wasn't that far away.

"All right, here's what we are going to do. I'm going to explain this once and you better get it right because I won't be explaining it again. I'm going to bite the persons neck then you'll put this tube," He said taking a small tube out of his back pocket and handing it to me.

"And attach it to the bag once it is opened. Then it will flow into the bag and once it's full, we'll go on to the next person and do this over and over again. Any questions?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Um... what's your power?" I asked, curiousity taking over me. He smirked widely before dipping his head right against my ear. I froze in my spot before he started talking.

"I can control your nightmares..." He said in a deep, menacing voice that sent shivers down my spine as he leaned forward towards my ear. My spine stood up, making my body straight because I was scared out of my mind.

"I can come into your dreams and turn them into nightmares. I could make anything I want in your mind to make you scared for life. But don't worry princess, I'll make sure to visit that pretty little mind of yours." He said as he patted my head like I was a freaking dog. My mouth fell open slightly at the thought of Zayn coming into my head and turning every dream I had into a twisted nightmare. If I wasn't holding anything, I would probably be putting my hands over my ears right now. He chuckled slightly before standing back up straight again.

"All right!" He shouted suddenly, backing away from me and clasping his hands together loudly, making me jump slightly.

"Let's go look for our first victim shall we?" He said with a laugh and I rolled my eyes before following him.

He told me to stay quiet as we were following behind a girl with earphones in her ears. She was one that I saw passing by us earlier before Zayn scared the shit out of me with the thought of him being in my mind. I can faintely hear Cher Lloyd's song, Swagger Jagger, with her humming it to lightly. She was actually a really good singer. Zayn started picking up his pace, with me slightly behind. I watched as he ripped out her earphones, making her gasp and turn around, looking at us wide eyed. She was about to say something probably asking why I was with Zayn but Zayn cut her to it.

"Hello there." Zayn said with a laugh and when she looked over at me with the blood bags in my hands and then at that moment we both realized it was Perrie. We just couldn't tell because she was wearing a hoodie that was covering her hair.

She screamed rather loudly but Zayn covered her mouth tightly before he started to pull her into the alley way. She was kicking and screaming but it had came out muffled. I gave her a sympathetic look before Zayn pushed her up against the wall and he growled as his eyes turned a dark shade of red as he pinned her wrists abover her head and slamming her body onto the hard brick wall. I even winced and closed my eyes at that. She was crying and was trying to kick Zayn where the sun don't shine. Just when he was about to dip his head into Perrie's neck, his eyes turned back to normal share of colour they originally were.

"Just go and don't speak of this..." Zayn said as she backed away from her and I raised an eyebrow. What the hell was he doing?

"W-" She was about to say until Zayn immediately cut her off before she could even say a word.

"GO!" He shouted into her face, pointing in a different direction.

She had even more tears than before, streaming down her face now and she whimpered before scrambling down the sidewalk, tripping over her own feet. She would often look back over her shoulder to see if Zayn was following her. Zayn slowly came back over towards me and gripped his quiff tightly, also messing it up slightly, as he was pacing back and forth. I was also wishing what the hell he was thinking right now.

"What the hell was that?" I asked curiously. He growled but sighed deeply before leaing against the wall then sliding down it slowly.

"I just... UGH!" He shouted before shooting back up and punched the wall hard. I jumped back slightly and he grabbed his hair again.

"I just... for some reason I couldn't do it! Like, I can always kill someone without guilt because I always think of something else but... But when I saw her it... it just felt like we were the only two people in the world. Even though she was crying, I can still faintly hear her thoughts saying something about me." He blushed and looked down to the ground, rubbing his foot up against it. Aw... Zayn really does have feelings.

"Aww Zaynie has feelings." I cooed and he growled before coming up to me and grabbed my shirt collar, lifting me up a couple of feet in the air as I was facing him downwards.

"Don't. Call me Zaynie." He said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry..." I mumbled under my breath and he let me go, making me crash down to the ground and bang my head.

I whimpered in pain before grabbing the bags I dropped and putting the tube in my back pocket. I swear I could've seen something in Zayn's eyes that I never seen him like that before and that was guilt and sorrow. I raised an eyebrow as he held out his hand to help me up. But I gladly took it since I didn't want to be lying on the cold, hard ground much longer.

"Come on... let's just," He said with a sigh before continuing.

"Let's just forget this thing ever even happened and continue on with what we were doing..." He said with a sigh before walking forward. I opened my mouth, wanting to ask why he was avoiding the subject but decided not to. I will talk to him about it...

About an hour and half later, we had at least twenty five blood bags. I have to say, we did good together. I definitely wasn't proud of this, that's for sure, but at least we got this over with. I was carrying at least half, as well as Zayn as we were heading back to the castle, us being the only ones on the streets now since it seemed like it was around eleven thirty at night. But then i suddenly heard a crack of thunder. Zayn and I both looked up simultaneously and then it started to pour on us. Shit, waht's wrong with Niall now? Just be glad there isn't any lightening Paige, I thought to myself. I hope this wasn't because of Harry...

"Ah shit! NIALL! Seriously?!" Zayn shouted over the thunder with a growl, making me chuckle slightly.

I immediately looked away, but I felt Zayn face me and grasped my arm tightly, I gasped as Zayn closed his eyes and he transported us into the caslte. He didn't tell me he could do that too! Zayn cleared his throat, trying to get Louis's attention as he was having a conversatio with Josh. Derek and Scott were nowhere to be found, which was a good thing but I would've liked to see Scott. They probably went out hunting or something. I gulped as Louis glared at us for a second but then smiled at the sight of the blood bags that we had in our hands.

"Great job guys. I have to say, I'm actually impressed. Zayn must have had fun... didn't you Zayn?" Louis asked with a laugh as he crossed his arms over his chest before leaning back against his chair with a smirk on his face. Zayn sighed and mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't comprehend before answering.

"Yeah... it was... fun." Zayn said as he put the bags on the floor without any emotion, I did the same thing as well but looked at Zayn curiously but he just ignored me. When I stood up, I looked to see Louis knitting his eyebrows together in confusion at Zayn's actions. Was it because of Perrie? I thought. Oh shit, Louis could read my mind, I keep forgetting about that. Louis's eyes went wide and Zayn titled his head in confusion. Before Louis could say anything, another crack of thunder sounded out throughout the castle.

"Paige... PLEASE go calm down lover boy before he drives me crazy, this storm is giving me a headache... THAT'S AN ORDER!" Louis boomed, while rubbing his temples, making me jump.

"Y-Y-Y-Yes your majesty." I bowed, I have no idea why, before scrambling out of the throne room and towards the cells. At least nobody had to take me because I really wanted to see Niall. After going down the hallway and running down the stairs, I can hear shouting and Eleanor's sobs coming from her and Liam's cell.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I screeched as I saw Niall and Harry were trying to strangle each other through the small hole that Harry made in between Niall and I's cell and Harry.

But they immediately stopped once they saw me. What the hell happened when I was gone?! Niall and Harry stepped back before crossing their arms over their chests and turned their backs to the wall like little babies. Seriously? You guys can't be anymore mature? Niall also had some tears streaming down his face and it was still slightly raining outside, but not as much as it was before when Zayn and I were out there. I went over to Liam's cell and saw him standing on the bench, probably trying to tell Harry and Niall to back off each other, even though it obviously didn't work well. I also saw Eleanor sitting in the corner of the room with her head against the wall, so you couldn't see her crying but her sobs have soften from before.

"Liam, tell me what happened. Right. Now." I said through gritted teeth.

"Well... it's a long story..." Liam said as he climbed down the bench, rubbing the back of his neck nervously and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's ok, I have time." I said with a serious face.

Niall came over to the bars and gave me a puppy dog face which I couldn't resist and it just warmed my heart. I sighed and my hands through my hair before going over towards him. I put my arm through the bars and whiped away his tears my thumb. I then grabbed his hands and he smiled happily but was crying slightly. So the sky was clearing and there was a small sun shower.

"Niall... can you tell me what happened baby?" I cooed, trying to calm him down. He sniffled before nodding.

"i... I was just missing you that's all. And Harry was getting pissed and jealous again because he was reading my mind again. So he tried to attack me as he tried to squeeze through the hole he made but then I went over to him because I was mad at him and then we both tried to choke each other. But he was mostly trying to choke me instead." He said with a growl at the end and i just chuckled as he looked over towards Harry's cell even though he was blocked by a wall.

I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. I let go of Niall's hands and went over towards Harry's cell. He growled as he felt my pressance and lifted his head up from the position he was in when he was sitting on the bench and looked at me with red eyes.

"You've got to seriously calm down Harry and stop trying to kill my boyfriend." I said as I pointed a stern finger at him.

"Just fuck off Paige and leave me alone." He said with an eye roll and I sighed.

"Harry, you can't tell me what to do anymore. Louis's is in charge, not you. So I can say whatever the hell I want to you." I said proudly and his red eyes immediately went back to normal as he put his head in his hands and started shaking it back and forth.

"All right, look..." He said finally and surpisingly calmly as he got up from the bench and slowly made his way towards the bars. He gritted them tightly before dipping his head towards the ground, sighing. I looked over at Niall warely to see if this was a good thing to do and he nodded. I went closer to Harry and he sighed before grabbing my hands suddenly like I did with Niall.

"I think... you deserve an apology. I'm..." My eyes widened as what he was about to do and I definitely wasn't expecting this. He sighed before continuing.

"I'm sorry for... for everything, Paige. And I mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. I'm sooo sorry for killing everybody you loved in the past, including your parents. I'm so sorry for taking Niall away from you and capturing you to become my slave. I'm only apologizing right now because I realize that the way Louis is acting, is the way I was acting, but abusing my power. I didn't realize how much of a jerk, asshole, mother fucking bastard I was to you and you were probably thinking all of these things when I was doing this stuff to you..." He said and we both laughed softly, including Niall. He has no idea... But it was true what he was saying. Harry nodded and smiled slightly before coming back to his serious face again.

"But I promise, once we get everything straightened out and get Louis out of power or at least dead, I'll let you live your life out of the castle with Niall. You can do whatever I want and i would never, ever, ever, hurt you, touch you or harass you in any kind of way, shape or form. And I'll make sure Louis dies a slow, painful death." I smiled at Harry apology because he was truly sorry and the situation we were all in has clearly changed him, which I was actually glad about.

"Oh! And I'm really, really, really, really, really sorry for basically raping you when we kind of first we're getting to know each other." Niall growled at the thought but then turned back to normal because he was sorry for it. Uusally those type of people would never apologize or make it up to you in some sort of way.

"Thanks Harry, I totally and completely accept your apology. Now, I hate to do this, but I have to still have to go upstairs and do orders for Louis. I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow hopefully. I have to tell you what happened with me and Zayn when we were out." I said and I heard Niall growl. Harry and I looked over to him and my eyes widened as I realized what he must have been thinking.

"No, no, no, baby, it wasn't like that. It was just that something has changed in Zayn when we were out..." I said weary.

"What do you mean?" Harry and Liam asked simutlaneously.

"I'll tell you some other time but Louis might be getting pissed if I stay down here any longer." I said and Harry grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips before kissing it. I swear, that's probably one of the nicest getures he's ever done to me, besides the apology he had just said to me.

"I'll miss you Paige." Niall said as he whipped away a tear from his eye. I cried a little too before standing back on my tippy toes and giving him a peck on the lips.

"I'll miss you too Nialler. I'll see you soon." I slowly backed away and waved before I started jogging up the stairs and kept looking back until I couldn't see them anymore... And I miss them already...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't talked to you guys in a while. I have to say, I had a lot of fun writng this chapter. What do you guys think of the story? Zayn has feeling ey? And what do you think about Harry's apology? :) I didn't want Harry to be the bad guy anymore. :) By the way, next chapter I'm planning on having a short Harry p.o.v and then Zayn's p.o.v. for the first time. Hope you guys liked this chapter as I much as I did because it took me a lot of work to write this one. Well, talk you soon. :)

--Zoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 45.4K 69
When you bump into someone and make history with them, Your meant to be all along. This is a story of an ordinary girl who eventually falls in love w...
4.1K 173 49
Cheyenne and Kayla are living their dreams. They are living together in a small flat in the middle of London; both studying what they think is their...
84.1K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
13.1K 360 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...