One Direction Interracial Ima...

By S1mplyAmaz1ng23

Hello, I'm making this book for myself an my colored bad gals out there. We don't get much recognition with t... More

Where You Meet
The Animal You Adopt
What He Gets You For Your B-Day
What You Get Him For His B-Day
Duet Song You Perform Together
Song You Sing For Him
Highschool (Zayn & Louis)
High School (Liam, Niall, Harry)
The Hair You Have
Song That Represents Your Relationship (Louis)
Song That Represents Your Relationship (Zayn)
Song That Represents Your Relationship (Liam)
Song That Represents Your Relationship (Niall)
Song That Represents Your Relationship (Harry)
Getting Cronk
Song You Bump While Picking/Dropping Up/Off Your Child *Louis*
Song You Bump When Picking Up / Dropping Off Your Child
Song You Bump While Picking Up/Dropping Off Your Child
Song You Bump When Picking Up/Dropping Off Your Chilf
Song You Bump While Picking Up/Dropping Off Your Child
High Heels He Buys You
Shoes You Buy Him
Date (Louis)
Date (Zayn)
Date (Liam)
Date (Niall)
Date (Harry)
I'm tired of ignorant white people/Just ignorant people and coons ya'll
ARE YOU THAT FUUCKING STUPID OMG
Old 90's Tv Show
Bihsperation
Don't Take It Personal
Moving Mountains
Happy Birthday
Resentment (Louis)
Breaking Dishes (Zayn)
He Wasn't Man Enough (Liam)
If Your Girl Only Knew (Niall)
Unfoolish (Harry)
Question(s)
its lit
Happy Black History
#BlackImagines
Formation Lyric You Are
He Gets You Pregnant (Louis)
He Gets You Pregnant (Zayn)
He Gets You Pregnant (Liam)
He Gets You Pregnant (Niall)
He Gets You Pregnant (Harry)
Choices
HGYP2 (Louis)
HGYP2 (Zayn)
HGYP2 (Liam)
HGYP2 (Niall)
HGYP2 (Harry)
Dance Move You Teach Him
You're His Step-Sister (Louis)
SCREEN TAGGED
IM F*CKING OVERWHELMED
You're His Step-Sister (Zayn)
You're His Step-Sister (Liam)
You're His Step-Sister (Niall)
You're His Step-Sister (Harry)
Cardi B Song
13 Faxx *tagged*
Tag I'm It
Case Of The Ex
Requests
Unfriended
Bruh
Case of The Ex 2
Getting Cronk #2
I Promise *Ashanti*
You Faked The Big O!
Race vs. Ethnicity
#StandUpForBlackLives
Twisted
#BlackImagines [2]
#KimExposedTaylorParty
[°Lou°] Take A Bow
[°Z°] Boyfriend #2
[°Li°] I Should Have Cheated
[°Ni°] Hit 'Em Up (Style)
[°H°] Up Out My Face
Canola Oil is a crusty bum she can die idc
The New Girl *Iyana*
Girl Fight *Alaya*
im so heated rn
Favorite Vine of Mine You Are
Deleting in 1 hr.
High End Bag He Buys You
Okay Im Tired
(Draft) No Scrubs (All)
Unforgivable
UPDATED Question
Halloween - [°Lou°]
Halloween [°Z°]
Elections
Halloween [°Li°]
Halloween [°Ni°]
Halloween [°H°]
Addict *Maya*
Pain *Maya pt 2*
Final *Maya pt 3*
TA DA
GIRL
Okay *Girl Band Series*
Release.
Sorry
I FOUND HIM
Recommendations
Snoop Dogg Pic of You
Hair You Have 2
DON'T NOBODY WANT YO MAN BYE (low-key lying. . .)
Fav Vid of Mine
Unforgivable Part 2: Louis
Unforgivable Part 2: Zayn
Unforgivable Part 2: Liam
Unforgivable Part 2: Niall
Unforgivable Part 2: Harry
Drugs *Zaria*
Cherry Wine
So. .
Jelly *Destini*
I gotta question.
Stockholm Syndrome *Niyah*
The Royal Affair *Martha*
Let Me Do a Little Survey
Her Stalker *Tia*
#BlackImagines2

Rehab *Erin*

1.8K 51 15
By S1mplyAmaz1ng23

*//Trigger Warning//*
Separation Anxiety and Depression.

Here ya go leirunnels

*********************

"Okay guys, we have a new member, meet Erin! Erin welcome to Rose rehabilitation center! " The group leader said excitedly. Everyone clapped while Erin shyly walked into the room head down.

The clapping started to quiet down when Erin sat in the only open seat, which was next to a a mainly blonde boy.

"Okay since Erin is new, we are going to go around in a circle saying our names and why we're here. Let's start with you Niall. "

The blonde boy, now known to Erin as Niall, spoke.
"My name is Niall, I'm here because I have Anxiety. " He looked at Erin smiling at her. She stared at his ocean blue eyes then at the next person. They went on the opposite side of Niall, and at last now it was Erin's turn to share.

Erin took a deep breath, and in a quiet voice she said why she was here: "I'm here because, I have separation anxiety and depression, I'm here to try and take control but it's kinda hard when you get attached to everyone- Erin stopped talking and started sobbing.
A girl on another side of her rubbed her back soothingly and Niall was rubbing the back of her hand.

The group leader took Erin to the dorms, gave her her medicine, then she soon fell asleep.

******

The next morning Erin was woken up to a cheery group leader smiling at her doorway.

"Erin, its time for breakfast and after that one of the other leaders is going to have an individual talk with you out in the garden. So do what you need to do to freshen up, I'll be outside your door when you're finished. My name is Tianna by the way. " Tianna said stepping out the door.

Erin got out of bed looking into the mirror and seeing that she is in the same clothes she wore when she got there. She took a quick shower and pulled a lazy outfit out of one of her bags, sweatpants, and a tank top.

She braided her wavy curly hair into two corn rows and walked out her room door to a smiling Tianna who lead her down to the dining hall.

Erin was faced with a large table to fit 20, 5 leaders, and 15 patients, including herself. She was handed a plate and was lead to a breakfast bar. They had a Quiche pie and she happily took a large piece and sat down next to a girl, and across from her was Niall.

"So you love quiche I see?" Niall said eating some scrambled eggs. Erin looked down, feeling sort of self conscious. Niall quickly took note of that.

"Oh I only asked that because I also like quiche," Niall lifted up his plate showing the quiche crumbs on it. " See? No shame. Sorry if I made you feel bad, I'm really sor-sorry. " He started rambling.

Erin giggled smiling at Niall.
She was about to start a conversation but was called out to the garden.

Walking out the back door she can smell the poppys in the garden. She saw group leader, Amber, and sat down on the cement bench with her.

Erin and Amber talked about what could help Erin with her anxiety. When the little talk was over Erin sat by herself looking at the plants sway in the wind and the artificial creek flow.

Erin heard gravel being crushed so she turned around to see Niall hands in the pockets of his sweats.

He sat next to her and they were quie for a couple minutes.
"Wanna play 20 questions?." Niall asked.

"Sure. "

*******

Erin learned that Niall was from Ireland.

Niall learned Erin was from Texas.

Erin learned Niall likes to eat just about everything.

Niall learned Erin loved sourpatch kids, and quiche of course.

And so on.

They ended up sitting at the creek, Erin's head laying on Niall's shoulder and his arm rubbing her back.

"Erin? "

Erin took her head off of Niall's shoulder and looked at him as a go for him to ask a question.

". . . How do you think your anxiety started? "

Erin didn't respond for a while.

But she felt she trusted Niall so she decided to tell him.

She took a deep breath and told her story.

" As a little girl. . . I was attached to my mother. Everyone was actually, as a baby but I guess mine never went away, which later turned to separation anxiety, I just never know if she's going to come back. She would leave and not come back till a couple days, Even with other people I get attached to everyone. " Erin said like it was a cry for help.

Niall looked at the lake with furrowed eyebrows and began to speak.

"I'm not so attached to my ma and pa, they never really acted like a ma and pa should. If anything I was the parent. I would get bullied at school because of the things my parents did!" He took a big air of breath. "Like one time, back in Ireland, I guess my parents were at a bar when my mom got dared to flash everyone! All over school were pictures of my mom. I couldn't sleep never knowing what's going to happen next. After a while it got worse so my principal sent me here."
Niall said with his eyes closed.

He had never told anyone else this story but a group leader of course, Erin made him feel that he can talk about anything with her.

Erin & Niall have been talking for hours out in the garden. They just now noticed it was dark. They went inside where Tianna told them it was time to freshen up for bed.

They went their separate ways but at midnight, for every night they would be at Rose Rehabilitation, they would sneak into the living room to talk, watch movies, and cuddle.

What they didn't know was that Ambrose and Tianna knew about these midnight meetings, but they could see true love spiraling and they had no business to stop it.

****FIN****

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ERIN 💕💕

If you have a request message me

Love yaaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 105K 36
Louis Tomlinson was, as you can say, a "bad boy." Harry Styles though was completely opposite. He was a sweet, fragile boy, and not only that---he's...
672K 8.8K 142
Hey my angels!! This is our first completed book of Niall imagines, we have started another both which is in continuation of this!! (The link will b...
222K 2.5K 50
Helloooo Here's my second preferences book. And again ALL THESE PREFERENCES AREN'T MINE I GET THEM FROM TUMBLR! So i hope you like it :) Xxx
20.2K 145 54
Hey(: I decided to write a book dedicated to one direction since Zayn has officially left One Direction. Zayn will be in here cause to me he is still...