The Choice

Por smileandlove21

"I never thought it would end up this way. You hurt me , you killed my brother and now you are trying to dest... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 29

684 25 1
Por smileandlove21

Rebekah's POV

Its been two freaking days and Nik is constantly getting on my nerves! He won't stop scolding Vincent and Davina about the bloody spell. Good thing, my so moral brother, Elijah, is always there to somehow calm that bastard. I'm watching as the two witched try to tap on the ancestor's magic but once again they failed.

"Guess we have to kill one of you so we can bloody do this freaking spell. Niklaus is already getting on my nerves with his constant yells." I bluntly said. The two witched looked at me in disbelief. 

"No one is killing anyone." a voice said as she entered the room. I suddenly stand up and hugged our unexpected visitor.

"Sister, I missed you. You are really good in visiting us." I said

"I'm not visiting. I'm here to agree on doing the spell." she said. Okay that really caught every one off guard. Then Nik decided to show up with a smirk on his wicked face.

"So you expect me to also agree on your condition?" Nik said walking towards Freya. Freya just laughed at him.

"If you would be so kind as to leave us alone." Freya said

"Why should we leave?" Nik suspiciously asked. I rolled my eyes at him. Freya just smirked mischievously at us. All of a sudden an unknown force throw us downstairs.

"What the bloody hell was that?" I asked standing up.

"Freya did it. I guess we underestimated our older sister's capabilities." Elijah answered. Nik flashed towards the room but he can't get in. 

"Stop trying to get inside Niklaus. Give them the privacy they need. Its the least you can do." Elijah said

"Fine. Just with that spell!" Nik yelled inside. We just seat on the couch and waited for them.

Freya's POV

As I throw my siblings outside of the room, I used my magic to put on a boundary and privacy spell. I turn around and face Vincent and Davina smiling.

"About time you showed up. Your brother is annoying." Davina said

"Well, he could be like that sometimes or rather always. So any progress?" I asked getting inside the circle and sit between them.

"No. We can't harness the power of the ancestors. It can't be acquired by a living being, Freya." Vincent explained

"I have a plan and I need you to promise me that you won't tell my siblings about this." I said. They looked at me curiously.

"Don't tell me what I think you are planning. That's insane, Freya! " Vincent exclaimed

"Its the only way, Vincent! I have to do this. Besides, I have to stop Lucien from killing my siblings." I explained.

"Woah! You are going to kill yourself?" Davina asked shock is evident in her voice. I nodded.

"Then what Freya? If we succeed in reversing the spell? What is stopping your siblings from killing Lucien? He will be vulnerable after the spell." Vincent said. 

"That's another plan on which I need the two of you." I said. I explain to them my entire plan of course they think I'm insane but its the only way. Guess we have to find out if it works on that day. 

Lucien's POV

Two days since I last saw my sweet Freya. I shouldn't have said those words to her. She is my life and I can't live without her but I have to have a defense against them since I know her siblings are already executing their plans against me. Right now, I'm executing my plan starting with building an army of my own. 

"So what's our next move, Lucien?" Dave asked. 

"Now, we wait for them to move against us." I simply said looking at the army in front of me.

"What about Freya? The last time I saw her she was entering the Mikaelson compound." Dave explained. I assigned him to update me on Freya and right now I wished he didn't tell me that update. 

"She already choose the side she will be in. There is nothing I can do about it." I coldly replied. Dave tap my shoulder. I looked at him.

"I've known you for centuries, Lucien. I know you love her and care for her. Just don't let her get killed because of this war. You may win against her siblings but you may lose the one person you would die for." Dave said as he walk away. Dave's right. She is the only person I would die for. I will make sure that after this war I will take her away with me.

Freya's POV

"About the bloody hell time! You were there for almost 2 hours!" Rebekah yelled as she saw us going down the stairs. 

"Well, if you want to win this war, patient planning is a must, sister." I sarcastically said.

"So any progress on your spell?" Elijah asked

"Yes, although it is not entirely a progress but its the same thing." I answered.

"Then what is it then?" Nik impatiently asked as he enter the conversation.

"Your insane sister just wanted to sacrifice herself in harnessing the ancestor's power in the ancestral plane." Vincent explained. Gasps are heard from my siblings. 

"No way! You are not doing this Freya!" Rebekah yelled.

"There has to be another way, sister. If you die then we don't have the power to resurrect you back." Elijah said

"We don't have another way to do it. Its either that or nothing." I said

"You may be stupid for falling in love with Lucien but this plan of yours is much dumber." Nik said. I looked at him.

"Atleast I did think of something for your stupid spell. What did you contribute, brother?" I sternly said walking in front of him. I really hate it when he always slam into my face the fact that I fell in love with the enemy.

"Okay. We have enough drama for one day. Let's go Freya." Rebekah said dragging me out of the compound. Of course, she dragged me into the nearest club. 

"What the hell are we doing here?" I asked. She smiled at me. Okay this is not good.

"We are having fun. You and Nik are seriously need to get laid! Or should I say laid again?" Rebekah laughed. I rolled my eyes at her. She handed me a tequila and scotch for her. We drank it together and laugh.

"Seriously, I know you got yourself get laid. I mean Lucien Castle is one hot ancient narcissistic vampire." Rebekah said

"I'd rather not talk about him." I simply said ordering another tequila

"Oh come on, Freya. How was it? Is he good?" Rebekah curiously asked.

"Rebekah Mikaelson! You have no right to inquire about your older sister's sex life." I laughed. Although I admit Lucien is pretty good in bed. Of course, I wouldn't say that in Rebekah. We continue to drink. Rebekah is already dancing with Marcel on the dance floor which I didn't know how the hell did he get here. Just then I felt myself being dragged by an unknown person in the back of the club. I got pinned against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing there, Freya?! Various men are looking at you like you are some kind of meat!" Lucien yelled at me. Since I'm to drunk to respond to him, I did the unthinkable and kissed me on his lips. He was shocked but responded back at my kiss. I pulled him towards me, feeling his body near me turns me on already. God, I missed him even though he literally said that he didn't want me  anymore. I moan when he started kissing my neck.

"I want you, Lucien." I whispered. Then he pushed his body into me and lift me so I can put my legs around his waist. I can feel that his body wants me too. He started humping his bulge in mine which made me moan louder. Then all of a sudden I got back to my senses and pushed him away and fixed myself.

"Don't come near me. You don't want me anymore right? Why the hell are you even here?" I furiously asked him. He tried walking towards me but I pinned him against the wall.

"I want you Freya. I'm so stupid for saying those words to you. You mean so much to me, love. Please give me another chance to prove it to you." he pleadingly said.

"No! You are too late! You chose your revenge and now you will die!" I yelled at him as tears are running down my face. He slowly remove my grip on him and hugged me.

"If you will kill me then so be it, Freya. Just remember that I love you so much. Goodbye Freya." he sadly said as he vamp speed away. I can feel my heart breaking inside. 

"Freya? Where have you been? I've been looking for you!" Rebekah said as she approach me. 

"Let's go home. I'm tired." I monotonously said walking away and wiping my tears. I can feel Rebekah following me until we reached the compound. I immediately went to my room and lay down on the bed. Then I heard a knock on the door. The door slowly open to reveal Rebekah.

"What happened back there, Freya? We are having fun until you disappear." Rebekah asked.

"I...I...Lucien dragged me in the back of the club and we decided to end things there." I responded. Rebekah seemed shocked at what I said.

"Why?" 

"Are you seriously asking me that? Klaus will kill him after the spell is complete, sister. Its better if we end it besides you should be happy about it. Your idiotic sister broke up with the imbecile stable boy." I sarcastically said as I stand up from the bed.

"Freya, I can't be happy if my sister is not happy about it. I'm not like our brothers who are insensitive enough to kill the man you love. Although he threatens us, our family. We must act about it." Rebekah explained holding my hand. I can sense the empathy from Rebekah. Marcel and her story was disagreed by our brothers which led to her being daggered in a box. She hugged me.

"You need to understand that some things are not worth fighting for, Freya. You can't win against them. One way or another they will kill him and you just have to watch it happening in front of you. Trust me sister, I know the feeling of being forced to things I didn't want to. You should rest." Rebekah said as she walks out of my room. I looked out of the window and think of the mess I've been through since I fell in love with the devil. Lucien made me happy and I can't help but feel sad that he said goodbye to me awhile ago. I will do everything in my power so he can live and be happy but I guess I won't be able to see it for myself. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9M 106K 63
I waited too long for you. I will devour you, Love you into flame. © totheiakes The Vampire Diaries OC x Klaus Mikael...
96.3K 2.3K 33
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 ── ❝𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘴. 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦�...
1.2K 27 10
More than one therapist has told me that letting go of the past would do wonders for my mental health. My refusal to accept what has happened has lef...
7.1K 169 37
Sometimes people do things with good intentions though it doesn't always work out the way they had hoped. This happened to Klaus Mikaelson when he se...