Chapter 25

I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you

Lucien's POV

Here we go again, betrayed by the one I love the most once again. I shouldn't have trusted her, she is a Mikaelson for god's sake! Manipulation is what they are good at and I'm stupid enough to believe everything she said. All of them are pure lied to deceive me. Freya's betrayal is much worse than Aurora's. I'm literally torn in half. Such betrayal lead me to where I am right now, in a stupid warehouse magically tied up  in a chair surrounded by blazing fire. How fantastic! 

"Do you honestly believe that you can keep this idiotic plan of yours? You did succeed in unlinking Freya but I still can't be killed."  I mockingly said to them. 

"Correct but it doesn't mean that we can't try especially now that my sister is free from you. Nothing is stopping us from killing you." Elijah replied. Yeah she is free but not for long  I thought to myself.

"Does your dearly sister know what you are doing?" I asked Elijah. Then  I heard footsteps approaching us.

"Enough chit chat. Let's get this over with." Nik impatiently said revealing himself from the shadows. He even brought Vincent to torture me. What a show this is! Vincent started to chant and I felt pain inside me slowly burning me. 

"Argh!" I groan in pain. Stupid witch! I will kill you as soon as I get the hell out of here. My mind and body is occupied with the pain I'm feeling that I didn't hear her yelling my name.

Freya's POV

My brother's are so naive in thinking I can't locate where they are hiding Lucien. Right now, I'm outside of a warehouse where they kept Lucien. I managed to hide myself from them as they start to torture Lucien. Damn! They really wanted to kill him. His groans of pain can be hear in the entire warehouse. I run towards him only to be pulled back by Elijah.

"Lucien! Lucien!" I yelled at him. He doesn't seem to hear me because of what Vincent is doing to him. I try to free myself from Elijah's grip but he keeps on pulling me back. 

"Let me go Elijah! Stop this nonsense!" I shouted at him. Then Niklaus walked towards us and looks at me sternly.

"Its you sister who have to stop this nonsense. Loving this monster would not do anything good. He will kill us all! Do you forgotten about that? Or did he already consumed your brain with lies of love?" Niklaus scolded me. 

"You don't know anything, Niklaus! Stop this or I will make you stop." I firmly replied. He just mockingly laughed at me. 

"I do know everything, sister. Lucien is incapable of loving someone especially who is a member of our family. Aurora is still the love of his life and not you. He is just using you, Freya! Stop fighting for him!" Nik yelled. 

"No! You are lying! You are the monster! You created him and make him what he is now. His anger towards you escalated because you see him just a mere collateral damage! I understand him more than anyone of you can! " I shouted back at him still forcing to get away from Elijah. There is silence in the warehouse. Vincent stopped chanting and saw Lucien looking at me full of shock on his face. Niklaus faced Lucien. 

"See how you manage to control my sister? She is naive with your true intentions towards her. I've known you longer than she does but she defends you like she known you longer. Look at her, fighting for you yet I can sense that the hatred you feel towards her right now. The betrayal she did to you just like Aurora did." Niklaus said walking a bit closer to Lucien. Lucien keep looking at me but I chose to look away because I know that Niklaus is right. I betrayed Lucien. Just like what Aurora did to him. I did this to him. Just then the flames around Lucien disappear and the chains holding him is gone. Lucien smirked at Niklaus as he stand up and attack him. Elijah immediately grab me by the waist and vamp speed me off back to the compound. 

"Stay here and don't be stupid to follow me again, Freya. I need to save Vincent as well." Elijah said as he vanished again. 

"What happened?" Hayley asked. I ignored her and went upstairs to my room. I quickly packed my things, grimoires, candle and other stuff I will use in performing a spell. 

"Where are you going, Freya?" Hayley asked crossing her arms on her chest. I finished packing and used my magic to transport it. Hayley grabbed my arm and make me face her. 

"Please Freya, don't do this." Hayley pleadingly said. 

"Niklaus is right. I'm naive. Then might as well tell him to find someone else to perform that goddamn spell for him." I sternly said as I transport myself to St. Louis Cathedral.  This place used to be my temporary home before I moved to the Mikaelson compound. I guess this is now my home for the time being. I already cast a boundary spell in the entrance of the bell tower so to avoid any intrusion of anyone especially my family.