Chapter 21

Lucien's POV

Watching them grief over Cami made me smile and satisfied of what I've done. They deserve to feel the pain. They deserve to die. One step at a time before I end their pathetic lives for good. For now, Freya needs to wake up or I would lose my sanity for good. As I park my car, I heard something move in the kitchen. I immediately went inside the house and checked the kitchen. I saw Freya eating various foods on the refrigerator. 

"Freya?" I called her. He looked at me.

"I'm famished." she weakly said. Good thing I have an enhance hearing to hear what she said. I carried her to one of the stools then fixed her mess. I started to cook a proper meal for her since she has been sleeping for 5 consecutive days. 

"What happened to Cami?" she weakly asked. I didn't answer her and continue cooking her meal.

"Lucien. Answer me!" she hoarsely yelled. I turn off the stove then turn around and looked at her.

"She's dead, Freya! I killed her and you know what? I loved it. I love watching them suffer!" I shouted back at her. I can see the tears forming in her eyes. She tried to stand up only to fall down on the floor.  I tried assisting her but she won't let me.

"She doesn't deserve to die." she whispered as she started to cry. 

"Neither do you, Freya." I simply said. She looked at me in disbelief.

"You wanted revenge for that?" she asked still looking at me.

"Of course! For the love of god Freya! How can you ask me such question? That's how much I love you! I would kill anyone who hurts you. Can't you see that? Or you are just blinded by your love towards your family."  I firmly stated. I prepared her food and lay it on the table. 

"I don't want to hear anything about your family. If you so much love them then go and leave me. I had enough pushing myself to you. You are just like Aurora using your advantages against me."  I monotonously said without looking at her. She stand up using one of the stool to assist her in doing so. 

"I'm not like her, Lucien. I will never be like her so don't compare me to Aurora because she is a homicidal lunatic bitch!" she shouted at me. I push the plate to her and she looked at it.

"I don't want to talk anymore. Eat and rest. Goodnight, Freya." I said kissing her forehead. She grabbed my arm and kissed me passionately on my lips. I quickly responded to her kisses. She grabbed my hair which turned me on. 

"Stop, Freya. You need to eat first." I said pushing her. She just continue kissing my neck as her hands roam around my waist. Then she grabbed the bulge on my pants. I moan when she did that. She lean into my ear and whispered.

"Does Aurora make you feel like this? Only I can turn you on with just my kiss, Lucien. Only I can make pleasure you. So don't you dare compare me to that lunatic bitch." she whispered licking my ear. Damn this woman! She is already weak but she still can seduce me. Then she pushed me and eat the meal I prepared for her. I looked at her and she is smirking.

"You are such a tease, love." I seductively said walking towards her. She turn around and look at me straight in the eyes.

"I won't leave you, Lucien even if you are the beast, the devil or whatever they call you. I love you for who you are and what you are.  she seriously said. I close the distance between our faces.

"Then let go, my love" I seductively asked

"Make me yours again" she replied and kissed me roughly. 

She wrap her legs around my waist and continue kissing me roughly. This woman would definitely be the death of me.  I vamp speed us inside my room and throw her on the bed. I quickly tore our clothes apart and get on top of her. Let's just say that we really did missed each other very much. 

Freya's POV

The next morning, I can feel the soreness of every inch of my body. I sit up and saw blood stains on the pillow, torn clothes everywhere, and destroyed vases on the floor. The room was in a huge mess and I can't believe that we did that. Lucien is still snoring from the other side of the bed. I get out off the bed and went inside the bathroom. My reflection is disgusting. You can literally see that I just had sex. 

As I clean myself in the shower, I can't help but think of what would I do to prevent them from killing each other. Both sides are determine to end the other and I can't lose any of them. My thoughts were cut off when I felt someone hugged me from behind. 

"What are you thinking,love?" he asked kissing my neck which made me moan. I turn around and hugged him

"You." I simply replied. 

"I know you are torn between me and your siblings, Freya. When the time comes, you need to choose between us. I know for the fact that you would still choose them. Always and forever right?" he sadly said caressing my hair under the shower.

 Always and forever right?" he sadly said caressing my hair under the shower

"I can't. I love you, Lucien" I sadly replied hugging him tightly.

"And I love you too. I won't let you go, my love. If it means that I have to die for you then I will do it." he said. I started to cry hard on his shoulder.

"Don't say that. You and I will be together in the end. I promise." I stated

"Don't promise anything you can't keep, love." he bitterly replied.

I guess he knows what's bound to happen if the war started. Although I will try best to keep my promise to be with him after all of this end. However, being torn between him and my family is complicating my thoughts and feelings. In the end, I still have to choose. 

A choice that would change everything.