Chapter 7

Freya's POV
Its been a week since I left the compound. One week since I last saw Lucien. A part of me misses him and a part of me don't. I guess having Daniel around makes me forget about him. I felt someone hugged me from behind.

"Its better if you keep your hands to yourself." I said getting his hands of me.
"I guess you are not my Freya anymore aren't you? Falling in love with Lucien did something on you." He bitterly replied
"Daniel, yes we did have a thing in the past but everything is different now. Maybe you could find someone better."I said smiling at him and touch his cheek. He just smiled at me and walk out.

Why can't I love him someone like him? I mean Daniel is the perfect package and all but Lucien have my heart. That charming smile and his eyes that could melt anyone. I'm daydreaming about him again! Then I saw someone outside smirking at me. Oh god! Its Lucien! Then I smell something burning.

"That lunatic man of yours is burning the house down! Call your siblings or we will burn to death here!" he said handing me my phone and covering me with a blanket. I quickly dialed Hayley's number.
"Hayley! I need help! Lucien is burning the house down to the ground! There is a little time left before we are toasted here!" I said
"Oh god! Okay Freya! Just try to relax. Bye" Hayley said

After a few minutes, the whole house is burning and I can feel myself losing consciousness because of the smoke.

"Freya! Don't die on me!" I heard Danile yelled. I'm too weak to response then I heard a growl. Daniel was thrown out of the window and I felt someone carried me out of the burning house.
"Told you I'll be back, love. I will kill the mutt later. For now, I need to get you home before your brothers get here." Lucien said walking away from burning house. I can see Daniel unconscious on the ground then everything went black.

Klaus' POV
We arrived at the place and saw the house burning. We quickly scanned the place and found Freya's friend trying to stand up. Elijah helped him as soon as he stand up I hold his neck and lift him.

"Where is my sister?!" I yelled at him tightening my hold on his neck.
"Niklaus let him go!" Elijah firmly said. I let him go and he cough for air.
"Lucien have her. He burned the house so he could get Freya. I don't know where they went."
"You should have protected her! Now she is in Lucien's hand!" I yelled at him and punch him in the face.

We quickly went to Lucien's  penthouse. The penthouse looks deserted.

"He must have taken her elsewhere!" I yelled and destroyed the furnitures.
"We will find her brother." Elijah said putting a hand on his shoulder
"I would do anything to find our sister Elijah. I will not rest until we have her again." I angrily said.

Lucien better be ready because I will kill him and take my sister back.