Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Weeks passed, the Mikaelson compound is not what it used to be anymore. With Freya gone, Elijah and Niklaus choose not interact much as they did before. They are still grieving with death of their precious sister. Hayley, on the other hand, is distracting herself by taking care of Hope and going to the bayou. She can't help but feel sad about Freya's death. Rebekah decided to leave New Orleans and head someplace else. As for Lucien, he decided to visit her grave and offer some flowers. He didn't cry but the pain of her death is much more evident in his face. She was his life and now she is gone. Everything was different. Everyone is different.

"Do we really need to go here? Its a bloody cabin house in the middle of the forest which is in the middle of nowhere!" Rebekah yelled as she put her bags out of the car.

"We have to be as far as we can from your siblings. I already cast a cloaking spell so they can't locate us. Stop whining already." Vincent irritably replied. As soon as all of their bags are inside the house. Rebekah immediately prepared the rooms and compelled a maid for them.

"Seriously? A maid?" Vincent asked.

"Of course! I wouldn't want my hands get dirty. Besides, she is compelled and won't remember a thing. Relax, no one would know where we are." Rebekah replied. 

"Okay. I'll prepare everything." Vincent said as he prepare the things needed for the spell.

"Alright. Here you go, sister." Rebekah said as she put the golden urn with the Mikaelson sign imprinted on it in the table.

"You have to make this work or I swear to god I will kill you." Rebekah threaten Vincent.

"It would work." Vincent simply replied. They went to the backyard and prepare everything there. Vincent prepared Two Sacrificed Birds, Black Candles, Red Candles, Paragon diamond and draw a circle using salt. The last ingredient is the ashes.

"Hold my hand." Vincent said handing his hand to Rebekah. Rebekah hold his hand as he channel Rebekah as he start to chant the spell. 

"An Toi Lem, Briggitte Bratti...An Toi Lem, Briggitte Bratti...An Toi Lem, Briggitte Bratti..." Vincent continues to chant still holding Rebekah's hand. Then they both collapsed as they finished the spell.

Rebekah's POV

"Bloody hell! Did it work?" I asked. I looked around and found myself inside the cabin and I can smell Carbonara being cooked in the kitchen. I flashed in the kitchen and my mouth literally drop at what I saw.

"About time you two wake up. Hello, sister. Missed me?" Freya said smiling at me. I immediately hugged her.

"Oh my god! You are really here! It bloody worked!" I exclaimed. 

"Of course it would work. Freya made sure of it." Vincent said entering the kitchen.  My sister smiled at me. 

"Okay. Let's eat. I'm starving." She said as she handed us plate of Carbonara and of course a glass of blood for me. As we finished eating, we update her of what happened and of course she wanted to know Lucien's whereabouts.

"He is currently in London, Freya. Although before he go there, we saw him visit your grave." Vincent explained. Freya smiled bitterly.

"Good. Its best that he doesn't know I'm alive. " Freya said.

"Why? Don't you want to be with him?" I curiously asked

"I do but it doesn't matter now. We just have to live in opposite poles of the world. Start over with our new lives." she explained. I can see the pain in her eyes but she is trying to hide it.

"So nice to see you again in flesh, Freya. I guess I have to pack my things because I have a flight back to New Orleans tomorrow." Vincent said. Freya hugged him.

"Thank you Vincent and thank Davina for me okay?" Freya said. Vincent nodded as he went upstairs. Freya and I talked a bit more until we decided to hit the sack.

Freya's POV

Next morning, Rebekah decided to give Vincent a ride back in the airport. I was left alone here in the cabin.  One hour passed, Rebekah already came home safely. A week has passed since my resurrection, Rebekah decided to shop for groceries leaving me alone in the cabin. I went upstairs to my room and saw my old phone on the bed with a sticky note.

Might as well read his texts and hear his voice mails, sister. -Bekah

As I continue to read and hear his voice mails, I can't help but feel guilty and sad. He really misses me and most of all that lunatic really did love me. I can't help but laugh and cry at the same time. He is very consistent in sending text messages and voice mails.

"You should reconsider your decision, sister. You have really enchanted Lucien Castle and if you don't act now. You will lose him." Rebekah said. I stand up and walk in front of her.

"You're back. Let's fix the grocery." I said walking away from the room but she grab my arm.

"Freya, you have to take risk this time. You have done your part being a good sister to our siblings. Might as well do your part as a lover now because sooner or later Lucien would find another and you wouldn't like it. Go on, sister!" Rebekah explained. I immediately packed my things and Rebekah bring me to the airport. Of course with a disguise to avoid anyone knowing me. Rebekah then handed me a new car key.

"I bought it. Its much faster. Its already in London. Go and find your happiness, sister. You deserve it." Rebekah said smiling at me. I hugged her tight.

"Thank you for everything, Rebekah. See you soon." I said as I walk away from her.

"You better have him with you when we see each other again!" Rebekah yelled. I smiled at myself and enter the airport.

Please, Lucien, wait for me. I'm coming.