Another Chance (Sans X Suicid...

Par SavageGarbage

The rest of your sanity would shatter if you didn't leave that dreadful place. Screaming, broken dishes, slam... Plus

Notes
Prologue
Another Chance
Dreams
The Silence
The Basement
Where Does it Lead?
Mother
Goodbye
Missing Skeleton
Papyrus
Stay
Worry
Petals
Ponder
Sleep
PLEASE READ
Altered
Remember Me?
Feelings
Awake
Home
END

Sketches of Snow

11.3K 428 881
Par SavageGarbage

        You sat on your bed, trying to imagine what the rest of the Underground was like. Was everyone disrespectful and unkind? Or were they the opposite, respectful and kind? Or maybe, there was a little bit of both? Ah, but what would the scenery look like? I'd love to draw it. Maybe I can ask Toriel if she can get me a sketch book and some supplies? I wonder if they have any of that down here... oh, would it be a burden to ask for things?

        Your thoughts were cut off when you heard a knock on your door and Toriel's voice behind it, "My child, may I come in?"

       You would always welcome Toriel in, she did so many things for you after all. "O-Of course!" You said.

        The door opened and Toriel stood there with a smile. "I was just wondering if you'd like anything. For entertainment. It seems that you aren't too fond of books so I'd like to know what you'd like."

          You a bit felt guilty. You did like books, but you didn't want to just read all of the time, "T-Toriel, you don't have to get me anything, it's fine."

        "But, my child I-"

        "Toriel it's alright."

       "Please let me buy just a few things."

        You felt bad, cutting her off and refusing her. You finally gave in and nodded your head, "O-Okay then... if it's possible... can you get me a sketch book and some art supplies? Some pencils, pens, and something to color with maybe?"

        Toriel seemed happy that you finally gave in, "Alright my child, I'll see what I can do. Please stay here while I go out." She said and left your room, closing it quietly.

        You wanted to go down to the basement and have just one peek at the rest of the Underground, so you'd have a better mental picture of what to draw. You decided not to go down there, but the back of your mind was begging for you to do so.

G O
T O
T H E
B A S E M E N T

        You bit down on your bottom lip gently, not knowing what to do. You figured Toriel would be gone for a while so you decided to go down to the basement.

        After the staircase and the long hallway, you finally approached the door. You didn't dare to open it, but maybe talk to the monster, you thought was named sans, and maybe get him to describe what it was like. "Hello?" You said towards the door.

       "hey kiddo, i find it adoorable that you're down here, but why?"

        "I-I um..." you stammered, a bit nervous since you didn't know who sans actually was. "T-Toriel is off getting me some a-art supplies so I wanted to a-ask what it looked like over there so I can d-draw it."

         "huh well, there's trees and snow. if you wanna branch off further into description, you should see for yourself."

         "B-But I'm not allowed to leave..."

        "one peek won't hurt, just look for a second and close the door again. i'll keep it a secret."

        "O-Okay fine..." you said, even though you felt a bit skeptical. You slowly opened the door a bit and looked outside. You felt a gust of cold wind on your face you you immediately got goosebumps. You looked over to see who you were talking to earlier. It was a skeleton. You looked away as he caught your glance. You tried to study every detail that you could, then closed the door.

        "what did you think?"

        "Definitely lots of snow, a-and really cold. Is all of the Underground like that?" You asked and rubbed your arms, trying to get rid of the goosebumps.

        You could hear a laugh along with quiet bones rattling a bit. The laugh didn't sound... whole hearted? "of course not."

        You felt like an absolute idiot the way he said that. You sighed, "I-I guess that was a stupid question..."

        "yup. now i'm gonna ask you a question. Why aren't you chilled to the bone about me being a skeleton, and the sight of all of the other monsters?"

        This got you thinking as well. There was a talking flower, Froggits, and more. You were snapped out of those thoughts as you realized he pulled a pun. You shook your head then answered, "I-I don't know... I didn't even get worked up over a talking flower." You then fell silent, remembering your thoughts during that time.

       "a... talking flower huh?"

        "Y-Yeah." You said. "W-Well I better get going, Toriel could be here any minute. Bye, maybe I can talk to you again sometime." You left before he could respond.

       You quickly returned to your room. It would only be minutes until Toriel would be back.

        You could hear a door unlock, open, then close. "My child, I am home."

        Toriel! You thought, glad that she was back. You got out of the comfort of you room and went to the living room, to find Toriel there taking out a sketch book. You went up to her and silently watched as she took out amazing art supplies that would cost a lot on the surface. "H-How did you get all of this?" You asked, seeing the large pack of Prisma colored pencils, a decently sized pack of Copics, high quality outlining pens that were different sizes for different things, and more.

        "They did not cost much, they were quite cheap. I hope they are not bad quality... The shop owner did say that they were slightly used." She said and began to think to herself.

        "No Toriel, these are amazing. Thank you so much." You said and suddenly hugged Toriel tightly with a sweet smile on your face.

        Toriel seemed very pleased, at peace, but very happy to see you smile so brightly. She hugged you back, "It is the least I can do for you."

        You let go of her and looked up into her eyes, "You've done so much for me, I don't know how to repay you..."

        "Your smile my child. I want you to smile more, that is how you can repay me."

        You tried not to cry from the happiness as you nodded your head, keeping on a gentle smile.

        "Here, go wherever you'd like to go in the house and draw, or do whatever you'd like." Toriel said as she handed you the sketchbook and supplies in a pile. "Oh! This is for you to put all of that in." She said and handed you a (f/c) satchel.

        You gently placed everything into the satchel and you smiled a bit. You slung it onto your left shoulder and let it go down to your right hip. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." You said over and over again. "I'm going to go draw in my room." You said and skipped over to your door. You opened the door, stepped inside, closed the door, and sat down on your bed. You took off the satchel and lay it down next to you. After pulling out the sketchbook and a pencil, you looked at it. There was a (f/c) vine-like design that came up from the left bottom corner and spread all over the cover, There was a small box in the center with a place to print your name. It was the same thing on the back, except there were fancy letters that spelled 'ART' in the middle instead. You opened up the sketch book and saw that the pages were thick enough to be able to blend the Copics nicely. You smiled and began to draw on the first page.

        After about 30 minutes, you had a rough sketch of what you could see past the door. You always remembered everything so vividly. It was a gift, yet a curse is what you thought. You pulled the pencil away and looked at your work in progress. You seemed pleased with yourself and you also felt joy. Drawing was your little "calm down" you could say. You stopped to quickly write your first name and last initial on the front of the sketchbook in nice cursive letters.

        The day was coming to an end and Toriel would often check on you. You would be too focused on drawing that you didn't notice her most of the time. Finally, she came inside your room and said, "My child, it is time for bed. I have one request, may I see what you have been drawing?" She asked.

        You looked up, about to say yes, but then you realized that she didn't know that you had opened the door down at the basement. You hugged the sketchbook to your chest and shook your head, "N-No, I'm not done yet. You can see it once it's finished." You said as if you were very protective.

        Toriel chuckled at your behavior and nodded her head, "Alright my child. Go to bed now, it is getting late."

        You nodded your head and put your stuff away then set it on your dresser. You went up to Toriel and she pat the top of your head, "Good night my child." She said and left the room
"Good night, Toriel." You said and went over to your bed. You changed into your pyjamas and then got under the covers. You closed your eyes, quite happy about today.

A/N
Yayyu another chapter of my shi-crap. Should I add pictures of what your outfits would be if I described them? Or is that dumb?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

264K 7.7K 19
You were always a curious child. One day, your curiosity took you too far. You lived not to far from a mountain, MT. Ebott, and always wanted to see...
865 20 26
death what's the only thing you wanted while climbing Mt.Ebott. But then you fell down a hole and awoke in a mysterious world, where you had to kill...
8.8K 277 14
The past is in the past. You've gotten over what has happened, and you're looking towards the future. However, something happens you didn't expect. T...
43.9K 1.5K 26
{THERE IS LEMON BUT READING IT IS OPTIONAL AND WONT AFFECT THE STORY} You've aspired to be a Monster specialist ever since the monsters had left the...