We'll Carry On

By Nonnie228

Nonnie and Frank are finally moving on with their lives after all the drama in A Love That's So Demanding. Th... More

We'll Carry On
We'll Carry On 2
We'll Carry On 3
We'll Carry On 4
We'll Carry On 5
We'll Carry On 6
We'll Carry On 7
We'll Carry On 8
We'll Carry On 9
We'll Carry On 10
We'll Carry On 11
We'll Carry On 12
We'll Carry On 13
We'll Carry On 14
We'll Carry On 15
We'll Carry On 16
We'll Carry On 17
We'll Carry On 19
We'll Carry On 20
We'll Carry On 21

We'll Carry On 18

1.4K 23 0
By Nonnie228

Chapter 96

(Pete's POV)

"Babe, I don't think you should come out here," I called. I stood outside Danae's dressing room. After Frank pushed Non back into the dressing room, its become like a peep show. Almost all the men in the store were staking out the dressing rooms.

"Don't tell me Frank's rubbing off on you," she said stepping out. My mouth dropped open, she was wearing a turquoise and white bikini top and bottom. It had white beads hanging. It also had a tail in the front. Her head dress looked like an Native American head dress, that trailed down to the floor. I heard someone whistle behind me and I looked up to see Danae's was stunned. I pushed her gently back into the dressing room.

"I tried to warn you," I said with a smiled closing the door behind me.

"You could have told me."

"Don't worry about it you looked great,"

"I bet I do, I'm not really wearing anything." She said with a mischievous smile. Then she started to change out of her clothes. Once she was back in her shorts and t-shirt she handed me the costume.

"So shall I go pay for this?"

"Uh no, we have no use for that." she said. "besides I have enough lingerie to last us about three months, without wearing the same thing twice."

"Can we test that theory?" I asked pulling her into my arms.

"I don't see why not," she said kissing me. We pulled apart as someone knocked on the dressing room door.

"Food," I heard Non say. She must not have wanted to leave us behind.

"Okay, we're coming," Danae yelled back.

"Do we have to?" I asked not loosening my grip.

"Unfortunately I'm hungry too, but I'll make it up to you later. I promise." I liked the sound of that.

Chapter 97

(Frank's POV)

After we ate we shopped until I decided it was time for Nonnie to rest. Of course I had to remind her about what the doctor said before she would agree to turn in for a nap, but once her head hit the pillow she was out. I decided now would be a good time to check up on the kids. I picked up the phone next to the bed and asked the operator to connect me to my number.

"Rick you sick bastard..."

"Gerard," I said cutting him off.

"Oh Frankie, what's up?"

"You tell me,"

"Is Non on the line, I miss my baby sister."

"No, she's sleeping. Now tell me what the hell Rick has done this time."

"It's nothing he just keeps calling and your Mom answered the phone once."

"What did he say to her?"

"She won't tell us. She just seems really weird. She just does chores and takes care of the kids. It's like she's in her own world."

"Okay Gee do me a favor from now on you guys answer the phone. Don't let anyone else answer the phone."

"Alright Frank. No problem, how's the vacation going?"

"Great Non's sleeping with out nightmares so far and we did a lot of shopping."

"Good don't worry about things here, were going to take care of everything."

"Okay and thanks Gee."

"Yeah yeah yeah, go make my little sister happy." I hung up and climbed into bed pulling Non close.

Chapter 98

(Nonnie's POV)

I looked at Frank as we walked into the club. He didn't know that I heard his phone call with Gerard the other day. He didn't know that I knew something was wrong at home. I knew that no one would tell me if I called home so all I could do was wait till we were back home to see that everything wasn't falling apart.

"Let's dance," Frank said. I smiled and stood up from the booth we had claimed when we came in. Danae and Pete were nowhere to be found and this was our third night here and since we were a week earlier than carnival it was pretty dead in here just the way I liked it. There wasn't a huge crowd this was something I could handle. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck crossing them at my wrist. We swayed to the music. Since I couldn't drink he chose not to drink too.

Today had been another full day on the island. We went shopping in the morning and after that we napped by the hotel pool until he decided to take me to dinner. Then we said we were coming here to dance.

"So I was thinking that this is like our honey moon." he whispered in my ear.

"Well what about when we were in the cabin?" I said.

"That was our wedding night. This is our honey moon."

"Okay, do you think I should call and check on the kids when we get back to the hotel?" I asked. I know I was fishing for answers, thinking maybe he would cave. He didn't.

"No, this is a worry free week and I'm going to make sure you don't worry. I checked in with them when we first got here and I'll call them tomorrow if you want me too, but you will not worry about them. They are fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine."

"Let's go for a walk on the beach," he said abruptly. We had only really been dancing for a few moments. I nodded and he took my hand. We walked out of the club and directly across the street was the beach. We stopped at the edge of the sand so I could take off my shoes. He did the same and we started walking down the beach toward the hotel hand in hand. The stars were shining down on the water giving the illusion of diamonds shining on the ocean floor. The sand was cool between my toes.

"Could this moment get anymore perfect?" I asked out loud.

"I can think of something that could make this better." he stopped walking and turned toward me. He pulled my body against his and bought his lips to meet mine in a eager kiss.

"Much better." I said as he started kissing down my neck. We lowered our bodies to the sand and I let his body cover mine.

Chapter 99

(Frank's POV)

She wasn't slick. I knew she was suspicious about home. I just wondered if it was because I was acting weird or if she actually heard me on the phone. I didn't matter. My mother still wouldn't tell anyone what Rick said to her on the phone and it had me a little worried.

We lay on the beach, at first we were making out, and as much as I would have loved to make love to my wife on the beach as the stars were shining down on us. I knew that we may not be able to see them, we did have an audience. So I pulled away and we were now just laying in the sand looking up at the stars.

"Frank, if you could go back and change things..."

"The only thing I would change is Rick would never have come into our lives."

"But then we wouldn't have Payton," she said.

"Than we would have told Travis from the beginning, when you were first pregnant and we would be together, weather that was my child or not."

"Then we wouldn't know Pete, or Rachael, or Bill. We wouldn't have Bradyn. You wouldn't have been able to go on tour cause we would need money. The band wouldn't ..."

"Shhh I get it. I wouldn't change anything accept I still wouldn't have let Rick hurt you." she smiled up at me. "Even if it meant we wouldn't have Payton. I love her, but you shouldn't have had to go through that to get her."

"I understand." we lay there looking up at the stars both of us feeling genuinely content.

Chapter 100

(Danae's POV)

"Coffee," I demanded from under my pillow.

"That's what you get for drinking all those Bahama mama's last night. I told you to stop." Pete said I could hear that he was smirking.

"But they tasted so good though."

"Yeah and now you're hung over and today is our last full day on the island. Tomorrow we leave for New York." Then in two days we have the trial.

"I say we stay right here in this room until after the trial."

"Babe I would love to do that, but what are we going to do about food?" he said laying on top of me in the bed.

"Room service silly." I said as he moved the pillow from my face. I grimaced from the bright sun shining through the window. I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Here," he said getting up off of me. "Take these." he handed me two aspirin. "We should pack before bed tonight."

"Okay whatever you say." I swallowed the pills with a drink of water and laid back down.

"What do you wanna do today?"

"This," I said burrowing myself in the covers.

"No, come on lets get out of this room."

"But its so soft." he pulled the covers off the bed. I crawled into bed.

"Out of bed."

"Why don't you join me in bed?" I said, I think I had him.

"Don't tempt me." he said in a warning tone.

"I plan to tempt you," I said licking my lips. He turned away from me.

"Out of bed, this is our last day on the island." I got out of bed and walked up behind him pressing my body to his back.

"Hmm warm," I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I got you out of bed." he exclaimed loudly causing my right temple to pound with a violent pain.

"Shhh quiet, I'm still hung over." I said he turned around so that he could put his arms around me.

"Put some clothes on and I'll see what Frank and Nonnie are doing."

"No leave them be, this is like their honey moon and I don't want to bother them. Plus I think we can find something to do on our own."

"I already have an idea, you just get dressed I gotta go get something's together okay." I just nodded and watched as he left the room. The rooms phone rang as he closed the door.

"Hello?"

"Danae, I don't have much time to talk I need you to call home and find out what's going on." Nonnie rushed out the words. "I don't have time to explain but I know something's wrong and Frank won't tell me what it is."

"If it was really bad he would have told you don't you think?"

"Do you know my husband? The worst it is the more he will try to protect me."

"Well maybe this time its really nothing to worry about."

"Well if you call and ask then you will know there's nothing to worry about and you won't have to tell me if its nothing big." I thought about it, it wouldn't hurt if I knew. "Hey I gotta go Frank's coming. Lets try and meet up for dinner tonight okay,"

"If Pete doesn't already have something planned..." the line went dead before I could say good night. I smiled she's always trying to get information from me. Even when I don't know anything. I'll call later right now I needed a shower. I kinda smelled like a foot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.6K 37
What do you do when your love is constantly tested? What do you do when you get tired of everything you once were intrigued to before? Do you give up...
63 0 30
Payton has just arrived to a new country looking for a fresh start. Leaving a long and tortured past behind, she's ready to start a new life. What sh...
23.8K 1.1K 11
Sequel to Things In Life *Completed I recommend reading that story first, because if not, you WILL be confused. Drama, love, conflict, will unfold...
173 27 19
TWO NAMELESS PEOPLE, WHAT THEY WANTED WAS A ONE NIGHT OF PASSION WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED, THEY WERE BOTH HURT BY LOVE AND NEEDED NO COMMITMENT, BOT...