【Angel of Blood】Underfell!San...

By BapBeep

Description: Once a long time ago, the multiverses were doing what they would normally do and were getting a... More

A/N
Loss
Flowey
Toriel
The Home
The Legend
THANK YOU TORIEL...
Skeleton?..
First Meeting
The Great Papyrus
Kidnapped
Tears
Thoughts
Promise.
SHOUTOUT
Parents
Dream?....or Reality?....
What Are You?!-
I have a question for you
Fight M- A D-Date?!
Kisses and Confusion
A New Dream...?
I'll Come Back...
;~; Please...
POLL: Sans?
"I...I'm sorry..."
Shedded Tears of Blood
Forgiveness
Thanksgiving!
Time Doesn't Stop
Alliance
Vis- No way!
Oh Snap the Vines
Not An Update
Undyne and a Voice
"I will save you Undyne!"
♥️🙏🏻💕 Are Me
The Real Y/N
Idea
I Have A Contest Idea...
End of Contest!
I have another question for you guys!
Star Sanses Request {DONE}
Bye Bye Y/N
Going to Asgore
Roleplay Request {DONE}
90K Reads {Special}
Read Please!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
The End

FIGHT...TORIEL?...

7.8K 277 152
By BapBeep

A/N

Play the song whenever! :3 But it'd probably be better if you guys put it on when the FIGHT happens.

3rd Person Narration

Toriel had eagerly fed Y/N and her parents the marble-looking pie.

Y/N had tried to make up an excuse about why she didn't want it, since Toriel had mentioned something terrible. Toriel had run out of sugar, instead she used monster dust. And Toriel wouldn't give into what Y/N said, and the looks of this wasn't very great.

Rather terrifying...

Flowey had informed Y/N there was a passage out of this place, but it would be hard to do.

Y/N agreed and Flowey and Y/N started planning to get out.

When they thought Toriel was busy...she was downstairs with the others.

Your P.O.V.

"My, my...what do we have here...my child,"

T-Toriel?! I didn't want to fight her...

"U-Um...you've been really kind to us Ms. Toriel. We thought we'd leave to not be a bother..." My dad tried to say.

"No," Toriel started saying. "No one will ever leave! You're all like the others! DIE!"

W-What the?!

I...just entered a FIGHT?...

"Please...I don't want to fight you..." I said, as I pressed the ACT button.

"No!" Toriel yelled out, as she attacked me with fireballs.

Gah! Just one hurts! Oh no...my HP is at 16...I have to keep going! I have to! For everyone!

I pressed MERCY this time.

What is my dad doing...my dad is almost about to press the FIGHT option?!

"Dad, no!" I said, as my turn was started and Toriel had begun to attack with but I was tackling my dad from ever even fighting.

"I just wanted someone to live with me again..." I heard Toriel say, as I got up from my dad.

My HP is on 10...I can't keep on getting myself hurt...or else I'll die...

"But no, it had to be this way!" Toriel said.

"I'm so sorry that I have to leave..." I started saying. "But...I want to do this, for everyone...even you monsters!"

"Why would you help us?!" Toriel started shouting, as she attacked me.

I dodged most of them, but got hit by one.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP YOU ALL!"

A/N

Yes, it's short ;^; I'm trying to set up something really cool for the next chapter though! I'm probably gonna update this by in 3 or 4 days, because tomorrow I have another trip and I have homework to do still.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.9K 33
After All AU's of Frisk's death, all of the sans have been depressed losing their love/friend of their live. Until.........(Y/N) fell to the undergro...
127K 2.6K 40
You are a little scared of the adventure ahead but not knowing what might happened next for the rest of your life . You meet new monsters every day.
8.7K 339 16
Life was bad on top. she was just a hermit in her own way. things go wild when she fall down a tiny hole. she experiences feelings that she didn't kn...
681 31 10
"You've grown up... A little too much, kid." "It's been a while... Sans." It's been 8 years since Frisk had fallen into the underground. 8 years sinc...