I Never Said

By BLEEDING13RAVEN

This is one of the most serious story of mine. Please read guys. I am inspired. Sorry for my first and second... More

Prologue
First Class
Cara's Warning
Harry's Advice
Party
Date
This Chapter
Harry's Pov
Wait for My Yes
Family Moment with Her
Shock
Trust Me
Somebody
A Better Day
Never Touch My Girl
Somebody's Fault
This Chapter
Moments with Her
Take Everything Away
The Best Day Ever
Is This The End?
Lost
I Missed You
Ring
Ring 2
Remembering Harry's Confesion
Author's Note
Together Forever
Last Word
Hey!!!
It Ain't As Easy As It Looks

Dinner with Her Father

1.3K 39 0
By BLEEDING13RAVEN

Kendall's Pov

I am now in the house of Cara Delevingne. We are sitting in the living room waiting for her dad.

"You fine?" She asked me.

I just nod. She widen her arm. I leaned on her. It made me comfortable with her. Ugh! Cara is such a goddess.

"You will be fine love." She said and kissed my head.

"Ms. Cara the dining is ready." One of their maid said. We stand up and go to the dining. I saw her father sitting down and suddenly stand.

"You must be Kendall?" He asked while smiling.

"Yes." I said with nervousness. Ugh!

He hugged me and he hugged Cara. We decided to sit. I am sitting beside Cara. Her father in the kings chair.

"Let's eat!" Her father said.

Cara accompany me. She asked what I like. And she put foods in my plates. And we decided to eat.

We talked a lot and eat alot. Then suddenly phone beeped. Oh! The phone of Cara's father.

"Darling! Uhm!" Mr. Delevingne said.

"It's fine dad. We already talked to much." Cara said with a smile.

Her dad said good bye too us and hurry to go out. Her dad was a busy person.

Cara also stand and pulled me to her room.
"Are you going to sleep here?" She asked.

"Yes! Mom knows!" I said happily.

This is the first time that I am introduced to their family. My past boyfriends never did that.

"Thank you for the night!" I said with a smile.

"I Love You!" She said. "Look who's blushing now." She said.

I just rolled my eyes. This girl makes me happy no matter what.

I laydown her bed and turn to another side. I felt her arms hugging me from my back as she kissed my shoulder. I turned to her and put a smack kiss on her but it went to a long kiss. I can feel love and lust. As we removed are lips from the kiss she widen arms and I leaned at her. I hug her chest as she plays with my hair. This is such a perfect moment. Knowing his father and knowing her more. I wish this day wont last.

"Good Night Love!" She whispered.

"Good Night!" I replied and tightened my hug. I feel so comfortable with her.
-
-
-
-
-
(Thanks for reading. Seems boring huh? Sorry!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 123 27
First story of mine , I hope you're gonna like it.🌸 This is a story about how accidents could change your life forever and how you can't escape fate...
72.1K 2K 38
My third fanfiction. About Kendall and Cara. That's enough spoilers, so just read it :D Note: I don't hate Harry Styles. ~~~~~~ "Cara, stop talking...
137K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...
72.2K 1.7K 20
So this is my first story about CaKe and I hope that you will like it. And I am sorry if I am writing some weird english sometimes.