I Never Said

By BLEEDING13RAVEN

This is one of the most serious story of mine. Please read guys. I am inspired. Sorry for my first and second... More

First Class
Cara's Warning
Harry's Advice
Party
Date
This Chapter
Harry's Pov
Wait for My Yes
Family Moment with Her
Shock
Trust Me
Somebody
A Better Day
Dinner with Her Father
Never Touch My Girl
Somebody's Fault
This Chapter
Moments with Her
Take Everything Away
The Best Day Ever
Is This The End?
Lost
I Missed You
Ring
Ring 2
Remembering Harry's Confesion
Author's Note
Together Forever
Last Word
Hey!!!
It Ain't As Easy As It Looks

Prologue

6.7K 89 5
By BLEEDING13RAVEN

Cara's Pov

I wake up because of my annoying alarm clock. What The! I almost forgot, today is the first day of hell school. Too many girls too play again. I hope this year will be fun than last school year.

Well, I am Cara Delevingne. My motto is "No One Turn Down A Delevingne". I am bisexual. I have alot of toys (girl). I belong to the most famous group of the school. And lastly my father is the Mayor of this town. That's why no one touch me.

After I take a bath and wear some good clothes I go out of my room and go to the dinning. I saw my dad eating while reading news paper.

"Hey Dad!" I greeted him.

"Hey honey! Today is first day. Good Luck! And please don't play with alot of girls, okay?" He asked laughing.

"You know I can't do that Dad!" I said laughing.

And it made him laugh more. We talked about lot of thing today. Cause we both know that we will be busy this coming days.

"Dad I have to keep going!" I give my father a hug.

"Okay Honey! Take care!" He said while smiling.

"I will dad. Take care also." I smiled.

When I opened the main door. I saw my car. Well, my butcher really know me. Well, I have to go. I ride my car and drive crazy.
--------------------
Kendal's Pov

Here we go again. A new school for me. I am actually the most famous girl in my past school but my mom decided to move because of her job. I hope this year I will be famous also. I don't like shits.

"Hey! Ken, you have to keep going. Kylie is waiting for you downstairs." Mom said.

"Okay mom! Just a minute!" I said.

When I reached the car. I saw Kylie standing while checking her phone. I guess she saw me.

"Oh god! Ken, I am waiting for you like forever." She said while doing weird faces.

"Okay! Sorry! Just hop in." I said.

We both ride the car. And I drive like a crazy woman.

Well, I am Kendall Jenner. I have my sister Kylie Jenner. And we are both fresh face. Today is the first day. I hope to have a better year.
--------------------
As I reach the school, I get out of my car but suddenly I bumped to a girl causing me to fall.

"I'm sorry!" She said while offering her hands. Gosh! She's very beautiful. I guess she's the princess here.

As I get up. I saw alot of students staring at us. What? Are they mad? What's with this girl?

"It's okay!" I said and get my things and hurry to my class. The stares are really creepy. Oh god! I can't take this. That girl is so popular. She just helped me stand up because she hit me but everyone is like 'don't touch her'. Gosh...
-
-
-
-
-
(This story is just one of my inspired story. Hope you like it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 48 20
This mess all started because of this stupid app and masks I keep going to parties with and I wore a mask because of a certain someone Jason Lorenzo...
541K 10.3K 48
Should I smile because were friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be? -Cara It's so hard to pretend to be friends with...
74.5K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...